The Great Droideka Grind - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SnarfVader
Commander

Re: The Great Droideka Grind - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:05 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
SnarfVader wrote:
JARJAR wrote:in this moment 1 h 48 min (30 cystals) for deko 50 and 3 days (528 crystals) for deka 50

Is this upgrade times, or repair times? I'm currently sitting at 23 oppressor, and 29 sentinel... not sure how high I want to level them if the repair times are disgusting.

SnarfVader - Click on one or both of the following links. They will answer any questions you have.

(Both are for Rebel Faction but it is the same for Empire Faction)

Nice, thanks DS. Those repair times aren't that bad at level 50... although I doubt this game will be around long enough for me to level them that high :lol:

desmshei

Post#12 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:44 pm

I agree with this initiative. With selective looting runs to Tatoonine I was able to get to S-24 andO.30

But when the luck of the draw had some passer by relieve of 20-30k of CB moving further along looked dim

But I have enough contra set for 2 more upgrades and then we will see if the developers leave the low hanging fruit on the trees

Good luck

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#13 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:23 pm

I've been enjoying attacking bases where both dekas are down for upgrades. ;)
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “General Discussions”