Prestige Crystal Cheaters?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Admiral

Re: Prestige Crystal Cheaters?

Post#31 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 am

Nearly 1/2 of the world's population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day. More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day.

People on here boast about how much they put into a shitty game with bad programming...
Last edited by Richaldo on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

DirtyVader
Squadron Leader

Post#32 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:35 am

Richaldo wrote:Nearly 1/2 of the world's population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day. More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day.

People on here boast about how much they put into a shitty game with bad programming...

Pathetic.

WOW! Less than $2.50 a day?! These people need a raise! Or a new job!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#33 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:45 am

DirtyVader wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Nearly 1/2 of the world's population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day. More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day.

Pathetic.

Yup.......... I still can't believe I read that post...... unbelievable... .
Last edited by Richaldo on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#34 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:10 am

Richaldo wrote:
DirtyVader wrote:

Pathetic.

Yup.......... I still can't believe I read that post...... unbelievable... Nice of him to post a picture or two as well... what a.......

C U Next Tuesday...

WTF happened 2 each his own?

You still whining about this shit?
Lone_Rebellion

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#35 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:40 am

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
DirtyVader wrote:

Yup.......... I still can't believe I read that post...... unbelievable... Nice of him to post a picture or two as well...

Yes to be fair I was happy to leave this... and I'm happy to again, but the thread continued so I responded.

I think I've said my peace. Spend as much as you like, but if you do chose to come onto an open forum and tell people how much you've spent, or to get a new job or a raise, then fully expect people to come on here and tell you what they think about what you say.

Let's agree to disagree and move on... I'll amend my post to remove the silly bit at the end... I just got angry. I am a Sith after all... deplomacy has not always been my strong point. Nothing personal... just a disagreement.

Peace.

JardDooku
Commander

Post#36 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:49 am

Well paying will keep the game alive. So all these players are not cheaters for sure! I have thought of an instant upgrade to prestige but I'll stick with my after-windows plan. I'll instant upgrade it to 4-5 days before it's ready. I'll save a lot of crystals and I'll have a time adavantage against the rest of the players. I'll just wait and save the crystals for anything I'm extremely interested for!
Qui-Gon Jinn Jedi_Order_CE L10 Windows
Jard Dooku SONS_OF_DEATH L10 Android

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#37 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:51 am

Richaldo wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
Yup.......... I still can't believe I read that post...... unbelievable... Nice of him to post a picture or two as well...

Yes to be fair I was happy to leave this... and I'm happy to again, but the thread continued so I responded.

I think I've said my peace. Spend as much as you like, but if you do chose to come onto an open forum and tell people how much you've spent, or to get a new job or a raise, then fully expect people to come on here and tell you what they think about what you say.

Let's agree to disagree and move on... I'll amend my post to remove the silly bit at the end... I just got angry. I am a Sith after all... deplomacy has not always been my strong point. Nothing personal... just a disagreement.

Peace.

Lone_Rebellion

bobcat

Post#38 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:50 pm

I played with a guy in my squad who didn't want to even wait for upgrade time and just paid the loot to get everything maxed. We guessed he spent 10K to do this. I have seen many players just buy a base since I've been here it doesn't surprise me I just crush those bases or faceplant when I guess the wrong loadout. ITs yin and yang.

DirtyVader
Squadron Leader

Post#39 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:08 am

bobcat wrote:I played with a guy in my squad who didn't want to even wait for upgrade time and just paid the loot to get everything maxed. We guessed he spent 10K to do this. I have seen many players just buy a base since I've been here it doesn't surprise me I just crush those bases or faceplant when I guess the wrong loadout. ITs yin and yang.

Well...It was his money and he does what he wants with them. We can't judge him, no matter how smart or dumb his attitudes are. Lets just act like trees, feeling the sun and bending with the wind :roll:

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#40 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:31 am

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:

Peace.

Hahaha
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Return to “General Discussions”