Prestige Crystal Cheaters?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Admiral

Re: Prestige Crystal Cheaters?

Post#21 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:37 am

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
Nevermind wrote:Don't think it's cheating. Sad. But not cheating.

Richaldo wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:I spent 400$. And know many who spent over 1,000$.

No one is cheating, we just have more disposable income.

400 fucking quid on THIS game!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you not hear what happened to the windows platform... they could cut this mother fucker tomorrow...

Good luck to you... but wow... just wow...

Nvm, Rich, & whoever else it may concern...

I feel sympathy for anyone who feels 400$ is a lot of money. If you fall into this category, you need a raise or a new job a.s.a.p.

I started my own business doing what I love, & now I spend the profits on whatever I feel like.

Also, not sure whats "sad" about having money to burn? Maybe the word "Jealous" should be in its place. Or possibly "I'm sad because I cant burn the $ down like you."

As I said, each to their own, and good luck to you. Personally I blew all my disposable income on loads of tickets to see The Arsenal over the next few months... I hope both of us get the full enjoyment out of our choices :)

My response was mainly shock... our squad is fricken bad ass and I know for a fact none of us are doing this, but will be there one day... perhaps a long time after you! Enjoy the trees :)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#22 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:00 am

Richaldo wrote:
As I said, each to their own, and good luck to you. Personally I blew all my disposable income on loads of tickets to see The Arsenal over the next few months... I hope both of us get the full enjoyment out of our choices :)

My response was mainly shock... our squad is fricken bad ass and I know for a fact none of us are doing this, but will be there one day... perhaps a long time after you! Enjoy the trees :)

Aww shit, enjoy the games bro & you'll be able to take your base with you... lol :D lol

"2 each his own" is what I said on the first page!

Apologies if I come off as a knob, I originally posted so the OP would understand that no one was cheating to get Crystal. I should have known better than to be honest about $ spent on the game.

I had a feeling it would lead to negative comments by some.. :cry:
Lone_Rebellion

Nevermind
Commodore

Post#23 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:56 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
Nevermind wrote:Don't think it's cheating. Sad. But not cheating.

Richaldo wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:I spent 400$. And know many who spent over 1,000$.

No one is cheating, we just have more disposable income.

400 fucking quid on THIS game!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you not hear what happened to the windows platform... they could cut this mother fucker tomorrow...

Good luck to you... but wow... just wow...

Nvm, Rich, & whoever else it may concern...

I feel sympathy for anyone who feels 400$ is a lot of money. If you fall into this category, you need a raise or a new job a.s.a.p.

I started my own business doing what I love, & now I spend the profits on whatever I feel like.

Also, not sure whats "sad" about having money to burn? Maybe the word "Jealous" should be in its place. Or possibly "I'm sad because I cant burn the $ down like you."

I can assure you there's nothing "Sad" about my bad ass prestige base. Have a look for yourself...

Do you think I hit a nerve? :lol:

Nevermind
Commodore

Post#24 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Seriously though, I don't have an issue with wallet warriors. It's their money after all and, as many have said, it keeps the game going. For me, I've spent a bit here and there but would never, even with unlimited funds, pour any sizeable amount of money into any mobile game. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#25 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:43 pm

Nevermind wrote:Seriously though, I don't have an issue with wallet warriors. It's their money after all and, as many have said, it keeps the game going. For me, I've spent a bit here and there but would never, even with unlimited funds, pour any sizeable amount of money into any mobile game. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

A lot of people dismiss the game as "mobile", but devote hundreds of hours to it. I think that shows that you enjoy it and it's worth something. Gaming has changed and whether something is worth paying for or not doesn't come from the fact that it's on a PC, Console, or Mobile device. And I'm sorry, I also don't think waiting for things versus paying for them makes someone a superior or 'real' player - the whole concept is nonsense.

Also, you mention what you'd do or not do with "unlimited funds"... you have no idea how people with actual unlimited funds shop. They don't even need to look at the price and they don't care. I promise, if you had unlimited funds your base would be glowing GOLD right now. :lol:
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
ObiTwo: Officer in this Level 43 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-11 player's welcome. 2-3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

DirtyVader
Squadron Leader

Post#26 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:02 am

Please, don't assume people is starving to death only because they don't spend money on this game. I like this game and I've been playing it since 2015, and I have spent already on it. I also buy premium stuff for other apps to support them. I block ads in every single device I have and sometimes I even buy the "remove ads" only to support the app too, so I don't have the "it is just a mobile app" mentality. I could make like a "premium subscription" and pay this game $30-50 monthly because I like it and to support it. But I don't think this game deserve any more cent, from anyone. So many bugs, some from the last updates, some from the beginning of the game, and they prefer to release cash grab updates instead of fix old problems.

How many times you got cheated and you saw the cheater playing yet months later, 24/7 online, with storages filled, even after you and many other players have reported him many times?

How many times you lost a PvP or a war battle due some "status ####"? Or a force close? Or when some troop became invincible standing over a wall and killed all your troops? Or your hero got stuck doing the moonwalk? Or because you triggered the rancor trap?

The list goes on...

We have the power to change that. People should stop spending money in this game until the developers fix all these things before releasing more updates. Instead people have the need to feel like god, with everything maxed before all the rest "below" them even start counting the weeks to finish the HQ upgrade to start all the rest. Developers laugh of that celebrating and saying "the bait worked. Forget all the fix. Let's make more useless units". And some say we should thank the wallet warriors because they support the game. Actually it is because of them the game is broken.

Ghost666
Major General

Post#27 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:53 am

I had nothing against paying to support a product...world wouldnt work if work wasnt paid...

I paid for software/games a lot...but i draw my mental "line" at around 50EUR for each app...as it was roughly the cost of a full PC game back in the days i bought PC games...

HOWEVER...i will surf the FREEGAMES wave as long as i can PROVIDING i can mentally tell myself one of these:
- i am contributing with my time
- the seller is a large multinational
- the game quality is somewhat lacking
I get 3 for 3 in SWC so my conscience is fine having spent ZERO so far
(I play another game where i bought 25EUR in content just because i thought the devs deserved it...small company, fun game and the freemium model is more relaxed)
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto

TNT
Major General

Post#28 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:39 am

What I don't understand is why people think you have to be thankful for people dropping money on bad game design.

Let's paint a picture:
Bad game design includes massive wait time walls -> people with disposable income pay to get past the wall sooner -> devs increase the wait time again because they've seen that they can get money this way.

Rince and repeat.

Or if you want it in frags just take a look at the recent number of frags you need for the rancor leveling. They will only scale up further and further as long as whales keep throwing money at it.

People should do with they money what they want, I can easily drop 300 on the game each month and not miss it either, but I don't because:
1: I hate being manipulated like I'm some fool
2: I don't want to reward bad game design.

I want a game where everyone can play without paying every time I want to do something, like in the good old days.

As long as people pay, the devs will keep pushing and at some point, the people who are now (somehow) kidding themselves into being thankful to the payers will have nothing to play without waiting for weeks. The gap between payers and non-payers will only increase, good thing the matchmaking is good so you're never at the receiving end of this.

Don't forget to say thank you when that happens.
Join the OuterRimRioters. Drama free, laid back, regular wars and multiple time zones coverage.
Seriously, what more can you ask for in a shitty f2p mobile game?

Oim
Commodore

Post#29 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:40 am

If you have thé money to pay, bettergive it to a homeless
. And if you get some money left after that, find another homeless.

Since update, wallet warriors have been ridiculous in game whith their bling bling bases and troops.
So many of them fail on pvp against lil’ 10hq or been humiliate in no op squad wars

Free game , why pay ?

Ghost666
Major General

Post#30 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:21 am

Oim wrote:Free game , why pay ?

No good PERSONAL reason...hence i usually dont pay free games.

Globally...if nobody pays...game wont exist...so all successful games have a paying minority that allow a majority of free players (i.e. you and me)

I am fine with my role...by i understand it and the need for PAYING CUSTOMERS...and the also necessary ADVANTAGES for paying customers (as they will want some return for the investment ;)). Done properly, the advantages are mainly TIME...so you PAY to advance FASTER...but all players can reach the same endgame and have no advantage when they face each other.

In rare occasion (three so far...never in SWC) i decided to pay for something i could get for free as an incentive to a well developed product by a not so multinational company...
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto

Return to “General Discussions”