Prestige Crystal Cheaters?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
dbgman
Captain

Prestige Crystal Cheaters?

Post#1 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:12 am

I have been seeing some prestige bases that have many buildings upgraded already. How can they afford the crystals or are they cheating?

I calculated just to crystal finish the hq is about $120 dollars US. So to do many buildings must be over $1000 US?

Look at one base I scouted...

S__24330289.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Re: Prestige Crystal Cheaters?

Post#2 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:38 am

I guess they must have a lot of money to build their bases fast since the majority of us still have 1 week 4 days left for the HQ Prestige Upgrade. I do not think they are cheating.
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:03 am

dbgman wrote:I have been seeing some prestige bases that have many buildings upgraded already. How can they afford the crystals or are they cheating?

I calculated just to crystal finish the hq is about $120 dollars US. So to do many buildings must be over $1000 US?

S__24330289.jpg

I spent 400$. And know many who spent over 1,000$.

No one is cheating, we just have more disposable income.
Lone_Rebellion

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:33 am

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
dbgman wrote:I have been seeing some prestige bases that have many buildings upgraded already. How can they afford the crystals or are they cheating?

S__24330289.jpg

Wow, 400 is still a lot for a game. Zynga is getting money off this game plus making it fun for people to invest and have fun in.

I too was planning to put in 2000-3000$ in the game, but decided not to. It's your decision, if you feel like spending, go ahead.

Best,
AP
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:44 am

Yes, let the judgment of all the people who spend money begin!

I think the best thing to do, in general, is when envious of someone else's position ... accuse that person of cheating.

It is the best way to go about things.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#6 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:52 am

AdmiralPiett wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:

S__24330289.jpg

Wow, 400 is still a lot for a game. Zynga is getting money off this game plus making it fun for people to invest and have fun in.

I too was planning to put in 2000-3000$ in the game, but decided not to. It's your decision, if you feel like spending, go ahead.

Best,
AP

For myself 400$ is a joke... a trivial amount of $.

For others I imagine 400$ is a tremendous amount for any one game.

2 each his own.
Lone_Rebellion

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:07 pm

Call someone cheater just because he/she is upgrading his/her base faster than everyone is stupid, think if he/she is not a wallet warrior, when we know there are lot of players that put rivers of money in this game in crystals for upgrades and Crates...

And there are many active and maxed out players that are ex-Windows players like me, that received a generous amount of crystals from Disney to start a new base on iOS/Android 1 year and half ago. Many still have thousand of crystals to spend in the game, and what the best use for these crystals now if you are maxed out?

I got about US$ 3,000 in crystals from my Windows compensation, but I won't spend 15k crystals only to upgrade my HQ to Prestige. While I don't know how long the game will last, i will keep my crystals where they are and wait patiently for any upgrade to run in its normal time. Time is on my side...

And thank all wallet warriors for putting their money in this game so we poor mortals can play for free. Best that you could do instead of accusing someone of cheating is attack that base and lose. By giving out your medals, you are encouraging them to continue investing money in the game.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:23 pm

Be glad people are spending money. Clearly, the prestige level is a huge success one week in. It would not have looked good to the new proprietors if it had flopped. I'm sure that a lot of long time, medal-called players are excited to break the 500-way tie at the top of the medals leaderboard and sit on top by themselves for a while. The only realistic way to do that is xtal up a bunch of buildings (at probably ~$150 a pop).

dbgman
Captain

Post#9 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:39 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:

S__24330289.jpg

Wow that is a lot of money. Disney/Zynga will be happy :)

dbgman
Captain

Post#10 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:45 pm

mkenobi wrote:Call someone cheater just because he/she is upgrading his/her base faster than everyone is stupid, think if he/she is not a wallet warrior, when we know there are lot of players that put rivers of money in this game in crystals for upgrades and Crates...

And there are many active and maxed out players that are ex-Windows players like me, that received a generous amount of crystals from Disney to start a new base on iOS/Android 1 year and half ago. Many still have thousand of crystals to spend in the game, and what the best use for these crystals now if you are maxed out?

I got about US$ 3,000 in crystals from my Windows compensation, but I won't spend 15k crystals only to upgrade my HQ to Prestige. While I don't know how long the game will last, i will keep my crystals where they are and wait patiently for any upgrade to run in its normal time. Time is on my side...

And thank all wallet warriors for putting their money in this game so we poor mortals can play for free. Best that you could do instead of accusing someone of cheating is attack that base and lose. By giving out your medals, you are encouraging them to continue investing money in the game.

I guess i was wrong about possible cheating. I could not fathom anyone spending $1000+ on a game. I will admit i spend $20 here. That is an insane amount to spend just to speed up something you will get anyways.

Return to “General Discussions”