NEW STRUCTURE / UNIT - Strix Beacon - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: NEW STRUCTURE / UNIT - Strix Beacon - Discussion Topic

Post#81 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:28 am

LordWader wrote:I wonder if they creatures become more of a menace as they level up...we may never know since it takes over 2,000 frags to do so. They are only a speed bump on defense, but I do find the Ranocrs kind of useful for attacks if there is that pesky droid hut or banner hiding in the corner that you need to wipe out for three stars and you are getting short on time. Otherwise not that useful, unless they are extremely tough at higher levels.

As a question of curiosity, does anyone know if the Krayt Dragons encountered on a dev base are max level? I would assume so since all buildings/turrets/traps for a dev base are lvl 10/11, but would like a definite answer.

I would assume the dragons on dev bases are max level. They are pretty useless. I always feel like I'm shooting Ole Yeller when I kill one.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#82 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:20 pm

Boog wrote:
LordWader wrote:I wonder if they creatures become more of a menace as they level up...we may never know since it takes over 2,000 frags to do so. They are only a speed bump on defense, but I do find the Ranocrs kind of useful for attacks if there is that pesky droid hut or banner hiding in the corner that you need to wipe out for three stars and you are getting short on time. Otherwise not that useful, unless they are extremely tough at higher levels.

As a question of curiosity, does anyone know if the Krayt Dragons encountered on a dev base are max level? I would assume so since all buildings/turrets/traps for a dev base are lvl 10/11, but would like a definite answer.

I would assume the dragons on dev bases are max level. They are pretty useless. I always feel like I'm shooting Ole Yeller when I kill one.

Aren’t they the level of the base that was copied?

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#83 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:36 pm

strawman3125 wrote:
Boog wrote:

Aren’t they the level of the base that was copied?

Are the dev pvp bases copied? If so, they need to copy better bases....
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

LordWader
Commodore

Post#84 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:07 pm

Boog wrote:

That Ole Yeller comment is hilarious! Nearly spit out my coffee reading that one!

Ghostie
Major General

Post#85 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:19 pm

Like others have said time investment to value ratio is pretty shitty for these Strix Beacon units.

I am probably gonna shoot for at least a level 2 dragon and try to get the Rage Rancor to level 1 or 2.

If Rage Rancor had the old stats before they nerfed it this would be a filthy unit and I would go balls to wall to get it leveled up as high as possible. Posting a pic below of the "old" Rage Rancor stats. If anyone has the stats of a level 10 before it was nerfed please share...curious to see what they were don't remember.

Happy Hunting and GL to all in the grind.

rage rancor.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#86 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:20 pm

Ghostie wrote:Like others have said time investment to value ratio is pretty shitty for these Strix Beacon units.

I am probably gonna shoot for at least a level 2 dragon and try to get the Rage Rancor to level 1 or 2.

If Rage Rancor had the old stats before they nerfed it this would be a filthy unit and I would go balls to wall to get it leveled up as high as possible. Posting a pic below of the "old" Rage Rancor stats. If anyone has the stats of a level 10 before it was nerfed please share...curious to see what they were don't remember.

rage rancor.JPG

http://www.swcommander.info/wiki/index. ... or_(Empire)
That’s the old info for the rage. :o
Not sure the link will work so added the pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Josketer
Major General

Post#87 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:09 pm

Now,the stats are very different..

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Ghostie
Major General

Post#88 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:42 pm

Spock wrote:
Ghostie wrote:Like others have said time investment to value ratio is pretty shitty for these Strix Beacon units.

rage rancor.JPG

http://www.swcommander.info/wiki/index. ... or_(Empire)
That’s the old info for the rage. :o
Not sure the link will work so added the pic

Holy crap those stats are off the chain ......damn shame they nerfed those beasts.

Btw do you still collect those beasts like you used to? I remember one time you had quite a collection in HQ. :)
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Return to “General Discussions”