NEW STRUCTURE / UNIT - Strix Beacon - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DesertPyramid
Major General

Re: NEW STRUCTURE / UNIT - Strix Beacon - Discussion Topic

Post#41 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:35 pm

I was half tempted to drop my Rancor to counter the one I triggered just to see them duke it out... but wasn’t fast enough. My Jets finished the battle too quickly and it triggered very late in the battle.

For those seeing issues with the hangs, do you have Prestige HQ finished yet? Is your own beacon constructed?

BTW: You don’t have to be a wallet warrior to have the HQ, beacon, and upgraded walls at this point... just be lucky in finding whales/full-dev bases. It took about 3-4 hours of play while watching sports games last night to upgrade all 140 walls to L11. Maybe a little longer. It felt like two 2-Hour blocks.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~45k Deka/o: 40/32 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#42 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:11 am

I am a bit underwhelmed by my Shadow rancor trap so far. It looks great with it red/black colors but on attack it hits like a kitten. It took 10 seconds or so to destroy a single collector...

But I have it only at L1/Trap level 1. No doubt it will be great higher up... only very steep upgrading that one.
On defence it was triggered by and went after jets with the predictable result of dying before doing any effective damage except delaying the jets maybe 4 seconds… looks like I'll have to defend that trap by burying it deep instead of the other way around.

But maybe others have found great ways to integrate it into their defences, glad to hear about it!
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#43 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:15 am

I wouldn't expect much from them on defense. When I run INT4's out of my barracks on hoth, each one has 78K health, and they die faster than you'd think possible. Level 1 shadows only have 62K health, and there's only one.

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#44 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:07 am

problems, game freeze during the last attack (squad war) I do not know if the cause is my strix trap or his trap

https://imgur.com/a/t9YXAqo

DeathStriker

Post#45 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:05 am

JARJAR wrote:problems, game freeze during the last attack (squad war) I do not know if the cause is my strix trap or his trap

JARJAR - Game Developer are aware of the issue. Early replies though point blame at Clients Game Device Memory Issue however this is from a "canned response" often seen from Disney Support.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#46 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:59 pm

I love the dev base that drops a dragon on me only to have it blown away instantly by my jets.
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!
Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#47 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Is this some kind of bizarre thing or just a bug? While my 5 bots are working on upgrades (idt trap, safehouse, sonic turret, deka, deko) and the Prestige Droid is working on Prestige Lab, who the hell is working on my Strix Beacom??? A Force ghost? :lol:

The number of droids shows -1/5... wth?
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Josketer
Commodore

Post#48 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:49 pm

mkenobi wrote:Is this some kind of bizarre thing or just a bug? While my 5 bots are working on upgrades (idt trap, safehouse, sonic turret, deka, deko) and the Prestige Droid is working on Prestige Lab, who the hell is working on my Strix Beacom??? A Force ghost? :lol:

Yes,something similar happened to me. It´s a ghost droid..... :mrgreen:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

DeathStriker

Post#49 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:40 pm

mkenobi wrote:Is this some kind of bizarre thing or just a bug? While my 5 bots are working on upgrades (idt trap, safehouse, sonic turret, deka, deko) and the Prestige Droid is working on Prestige Lab, who the hell is working on my Strix Beacom??? A Force ghost? :lol:

mkenobi - May be a "bug". When you Capture a Rancor for the SBT it uses 1 Regular Base Repair Droid. During the "Rancor Capture Time" this Base Repair Droid is NOT VISIBLE.

The "bug" may be that after you start the "Rancor Capture" the Repair Droid is "free" to start another Upgrade.

AT LEAST that is my explanation until we get further evidence...

UPDATE:

Had a Squadmate confirm my suspicion. They noted that if all 5 of your Regular Base Repair Droids are busy, and you need to recapture a Rancor for the SBT, clicking on recapture causes the -1 "bug" in Base Repair Droid Count.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Update

DeathStriker

Post#50 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:22 am

NOTICE: Different Stats for Rancor / Dragon HQ Samples and Rancor / Dragon Strix Creatures.

• EXAMPLE 1 - Rage Rancor HQ Sample: Click here.
  • EXAMPLE 2 - Rage Rancor Strix Creature: Click here.
HQ Samples have the better stats.

Posting for Reference...

Return to “General Discussions”