NEW STRUCTURE / UNIT - Strix Beacon - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LordWader
Commodore

Re: NEW STRUCTURE / UNIT - Strix Beacon - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:34 am

I cant wait for the conflict to unlock the Krayt Dragon!

chicohound
Commodore

Post#32 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Game freezing after a rancor trap is tripped just happened to me. My jets actually tripped the trap and as soon as the vehicle flew down to drop the rancor, landed and disappeared, the game froze.
Apparently, their is an issue with the rancor image once it deploys. You also lose all troops deployed, gain no resources already captured during your attack and also lose all medals just as if you had earned zero stars in your attack.
Gotta love these new items that crash the game and so much for beta testing.

DeathStriker

Post#33 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:59 pm

chicohound wrote:Game freezing after a rancor trap is tripped just happened to me.

chicohound - I too and other Players have seen this "issue"... Recommend you avoid Prestige Level Bases until we hear the word that this "issue" has been fixed.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Beththeboss
Commander

Post#34 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:28 am

Does this issue depend on which rancor is in the trap? I’ve not attacked many prestige bases yet and the ones I have were player bases not devs. I’ve only tripped one rancor trap. It was a regular rancor and worked fine. Not sure if it’s an issue with the new graphics on the special rancors?
Empire Lvl 11 95k+ medals (Circleof.Masters)
Empire Lvl 9 14k+ medals (Circleof.Sabers)

Schruaf
Major General

Post#35 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:44 am

I belive the problem is only with dev prestige lvl bases, not with real players.
All wars seem to work normal despite some pretige lvl bases were on both sides, at least some of them should have had racor traps but no problems.

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#36 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:27 am

Beththeboss wrote:Does this issue depend on which rancor is in the trap? I’ve not attacked many prestige bases yet and the ones I have were player bases not devs. I’ve only tripped one rancor trap. It was a regular rancor and worked fine. Not sure if it’s an issue with the new graphics on the special rancors?

Nice theory, very possible. I've had the game crash on me twice and one time I tripped a standard Rancor tap; can't remember if it was dev or pvp type base though.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

DeathStriker

Post#37 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:49 pm

**Repost From Another Topic**

DeathStriker wrote:
sgu97cab wrote:Bottom line don't open your UC crate for regular rancors until after your beacon is built otherwise the frags are wasted.

sgu97cab - Unless you used Crystals or plan to use Crystals you won't have time to open any Conflict UCL Crates with Classic Rancor Frags before the Crate Expires as there is still a WEEK (7 Days) left before most will have Prestige Level HQ (for those whom were HQ 10 when Version 7.0.0. was released).

So opening up the Classic Rancor Crate is not a waste as it will at least Unlock it for you.

NOW... THAT SAID... for those currently upgrading their HQ to Prestige Level the Crates for Week #2 should be kept unopened until the SBT (Strix Beacon Trap) is built.

sgu97cab wrote:
SCHose wrote:So, if I'm considering using xtals to finish my HQ upgrade, what is the build time for the level 1 Strix Beacon?

5 seconds ;-)

Attached the full upgrade times, upgrade cost (contraband) and resulting reduction in Rancor capture times

sgu97cab - Thanks for posting.

Click here for the full version of the SBT Info (Rebel Version but Empire Version is same)

BOTTOM LINE: After getting Prestige Level HQ in 6 Days with some Loot Raids you could have a Level 4 SBT and by 15 days you will have Level 6. :D

Schruaf
Major General

Post#38 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:14 am

In our last war i used the strix beacon/rancor trap during attack.
The war was with Tako and Dando, it seems the used ShadowRancor didn't profit from the outposts.
The old Rancor Variants did. Don't know what is with Rancor Variants from the inventar.

Anbody else tried that yet?

DeathStriker

Post#39 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:20 pm

** Repost From Another Topic**

Schruaf wrote:
rebel10 wrote:Question, can a trap get a Rancor or dragon from the HQ inventory?

To arm the rancor trap you have to catch a species. And you can only catch species you have unlocked.

The {Rancor} samples in the inventory go into the normal transporters.

Schruaf - As I suspected. Thanks for Posting! :D

DeathStriker

Post#40 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:08 am

INFO: Strix Beacon Build and Rancor Swapping

SBT (Strix Beacon Trap) - Level 1 - Rebel Faction
(Click here to view LARGER image)

⇨ NOTE: The SBT can be Upgraded using Regular Base Repair Droids.

⇨ MORE INFO on this new Structure / Unit can be found here (Rebel Version but Empire Version is same)

SBT (Strix Beacon Trap) - Rancor Swapping - 1

⇨ NOTE the "difference" between the "current" Rancor and the "new" Rancor is shown.

SBT (Strix Beacon Trap) - Rancor Swapping - 2

⇨ NOTE you can lower the "Swap Capture Time" by increasing the Level of the SBT.

SBT (Strix Beacon Trap) - Rancor Swapping - 3

⇨ NOTE you can use the captured Rancor while SBT is being Upgraded - BUT IF KILLED - you won't be able to capture another until SBT Upgrade is completed.

Adding to this Topic...

Return to “General Discussions”