Prestige HQ Upgrade Started!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Tamarack
Commodore

Re: Prestige HQ Upgrade Started!

Post#41 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:54 pm

I am prestige as of about 2pm MST. I'm just finishing up all the walls to prestige. Did the trap and upgrading the two extra turrets. Seriously considering upgrading 1 storage for alloy/credits first, then research.. Thoughts?

Tamarack
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!
Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

DeathStriker

Post#42 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:30 am

Tamarack wrote:I am prestige as of about 2pm MST. I'm just finishing up all the walls to prestige. Did the trap and upgrading the two extra turrets. Seriously considering upgrading 1 storage for alloy/credits first, then research.. Thoughts?

Tamarack

Tamarack - The general Prestige Building Upgrade Order most seem to be following is similar to what I posted here.

WITH ONLY 1 DROID - It is recommended you follow the Upgrade Order as shown in the link above.

That said, as I have said before, each Commander is free to Upgrade their Structures in any Order they want but with 1 Prestige Upgrade Droid you need to plan it out carefully.

AS FOR your question... Don't Upgrade any Storage until you need to... several Structures can be upgraded using the 6,000,,000 Storage Capacity of the current Credit Vaults and Alloy Depots.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#43 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:31 am

Well...

I got my Imperial HQ Prestige last night, bought the Rancor Trap -- funny, I like Rancors but not much useful at level 1 with the reg Rancor -- plus the 2 extra turrets and the 20 extra walls... Then started to upgrade all 20 walls from Level 1 to Level 10... Click, click, click, click, click, click... click. Then started to upgrade the 140 walls from 10 to Prestige... Click, click, click, click, click, click... Atack +2.5 mi alloy, then click, click, click, click, click, click. Attack for more 2.5 mi alloy. Then click, click, click, click, click, click...

(...)

Okay, it's enough. I will finish the wall orgy tomorrow...

SWC still is boring as before, but while the game is nothing more than a long long upgrade, this Prestige Level will keep us busy on upgrades for a while.

Now, I'm waiting for my Rebel base reaches HQ Prestige in about 1 week... And then click, click, click, click...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

desmshei

Post#44 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:45 am

One step forward, two steps backward. Why the single click for resource collection with the fancy Prestige Droid and then click, click .....for wall upgrades?

If you add a feature that excites/improves play in one area this should be carried through in every other similar situation. Less time spent on menial tasks can be spent learning /strategizing. Good luck

DeathStriker

Post#45 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:26 am

desmshei wrote:One step forward, two steps backward. Why the single click for resource collection with the fancy Prestige Droid and then click, click .....for wall upgrades?

If you add a feature that excites/improves play in one area this should be carried through in every other similar situation. Less time spent on menial tasks can be spent learning /strategizing. Good luck

desmshei - Players have always had the "option" to Crystal Upgrades of All Walls per Level.

So you have the "option" to Spend Money or Save Money by doing the individual Wall Upgrades.

The "latter" is better, and while it may take up to 2 hours to complete it is best to do ALL WALLS first before doing any other Prestige Level Upgrades.

⇨ See the New Recommended Initial Order for Prestige Building Upgrades here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

desmshei

Post#46 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Well this Prestige upgrade is going to be one long winter, especially living here in Trinidad. The Research centre is 2 days away and then it will be wall after wall after wall

No squad wars to fight so it would seem that my upgrades will be the defense which includes the dekas. Oh well, maybe some new feature will come along in time

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#47 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:09 am

desmshei wrote:Well this Prestige upgrade is going to be one long winter, especially living here in Trinidad. The Research centre is 2 days away and then it will be wall after wall after wall

No squad wars to fight so it would seem that my upgrades will be the defense which includes the dekas. Oh well, maybe some new feature will come along in time

If you have HQ 10 and the most important buildings at Level 10, I don't see any problem in upgrading to Prestige. You get the Prestige Droid, and can use your 5 (suppose you have the 5 droids) to work in normal upgrades, and once the Prestige Droid can only upgrade one Prestige building at a time, the sooner you start, the better.

It will take more than a year, right, to upgrade everything to Prestige if you don't use crystals. But people continued to play SWC after the Armory was introduced with the frag system that takes years to get all frags for all units. Nothing changed. Game still is a long upgrade.

But I'm getting really tired after 4 years, playing first on Windows, and then on Android, as Imperial and Rebel, with multiple accounts. Game is boring and still full of bugs. I'm giving up of conflicts, events, and wars.

The only think I can say is if you love the game, good, you have Conflicts, Events, Wars and Objectives to keep you busy while your stuff is upgrading -- but if you think everything is pointless and not funny anymore, be a casual player, attack for upgrades, start the upgrades and back 1 or 2 weeks later to start new upgrades and see if something has changed...

With this new Level, SWC will be around for more 2-3 years, I guess. Enjoy real life, or play other games if you want. Who needs a maxed out Rancor Trap anyway?
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”