Prestige HQ Upgrade Started!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
chicohound
Commodore

Re: Prestige HQ Upgrade Started!

Post#21 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:00 pm

I started my Prestige lvl 11 yesterday,

Darth82
Cadet Trooper

Post#22 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:54 pm

I just started my Prestige tonight
Leader of squadoforder66

geoman48
Major General

Post#23 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:19 pm

Started my prestige upgrades for both of my L10 bases last night, now 1w5d to go! I love how the new prestige droid collects all resources with 1 click instead of 15 :-)

DeathStriker

Post#24 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:41 am

Massive Increase Of Prestige Bases Soon...

While some Players (Rushers) have used Crystals to Instantly (or Near-Instantly) get their Level 11 / Prestige Level HQ and "other" Structures, a majority of Players (Waiters) are taking it slow and are upgrading over time.

THIS SAID... In 1 Week we will start seeing a massive increase in the number of Prestige Level Bases as those whom started a week ago and are "waiting" and not using Crystals complete their Level 11 / Prestige Level HQ Upgrades.

AND SO... Whom are you? Rusher or Waiter. :?:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#25 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:42 am

MY PRESTIGE BASE STATUS:

Waiter... 1 week and counting before going GOLD... :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#26 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:21 am

I'm also a waiter, unfortunately. I'm a bit jealous of those shiny GOLD bases. I think I stumbled across Spock's base today: L31 with some nice gold trim already. I didn't attack it because I'm not strong enough to scratch that boss base.

Little sign above my HQ says 1 week, 1 day.... patience.

(love that little droid ricocheting all over to pick up the loot too! But my stores are almost always full now... the mega loot Dev bases are still feeding me feasts)
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

AlaricSkywalker
Commander

Post#27 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:35 am

Still upgrading stuff to level 9, but once I'm ready to upgrade to level 10, I'll then upgrade my credit and alloy storages and research center and then begin upgrading to prestige. That way, as I get stuff to level 10, I can upgrade them to prestige as I go. To be honest, everything will probably hit level 10 before I get half of my stuff to prestige, including the walls, assuming the dev bases retain their tons of loot, but at least it'll be quicker than waiting for everything to be level 10 before starting it. Besides, I believe jets get a major boost in attack power at prestige (barracks will be my first objective for prestige, followed by factories). Though we'll soon find out what the requirements for level 10 and prestige will be next event, maybe. It'd be nice if we didn't have to work too hard to complete the main story for grind crates.

wesman21
Captain

Post#28 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:44 am

Waiting, with the ridic dev bases giving so much, I'm going to let the gold base take its time and upgrade everything else in the meantime.

Going from having 60 lvl 9 walls to now all lvl 10 in three days was quite something. Pisses me off for all the time spent upgrading them at 2 million a piece.

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#29 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:46 am

I'm one week out. Then my plan is to upgrade all the walls next. I think storage is the next important thing. Sigh. Nothing like upgrading everything again. ;) But shiny gold in a week's time.
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!
Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

sapa
Captain

Post#30 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:50 am

How this prestige lvl affects SW? Does 2 extra turets and rancor trap works in SW?

Return to “General Discussions”