Prestige HQ Upgrade Started!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
wesman21
Captain

Re: Prestige HQ Upgrade Started!

Post#11 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:15 pm

Wait, why has it become so much easier to get resources? Did they recently juice dev bases? I was on tattoine last night and thought I saw a surge of available contraband and to a lesser extent alloy, but I feel like I'm missing something.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:20 pm

All for those with less than 100k medals ... same total crap
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

desmshei

Post#13 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:33 pm

I'm in the cycle of HQ and deja upgrades. But with all our abundant and evident joy at Prestige, I think the 2nd research station would have been of tangible impact

There are roughly 70 buildings to upgrade and at an average of 2 weeks for each, 150 weeks or 3 years seems a bit severe. Crystals are not the answer as you will in effect paying for SWC version 2.0 and turn sit back while the world catches up

Well the fun will start in January when Prestige troops start attacking/defending against other Prestige troops. Between Rancors and the undead who knows the game may once more prove challenging

Until then

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#14 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:10 pm

It looks like everything has a Prestige upgrade except: planetary command, scout tower, dekas, trade ports, safehouse, and the cantina (today). Walls are 230K each (x130 units). Traps can be upgraded to gold color, but no change in damage is listed. Spaceport, turrets, and shields need 6.5K for the upgrades so at least two vaults need to be upgraded first.

And... that does not count any units being researched...

It looks like they want people to stay at least until the new movie appears.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~44k Deka/o: 34/26 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#15 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:38 pm

started the upgrade to prestige level yesterday. On a side note, they are probably calling it prestige level, and not level 11 because they don't plan on going to level 12.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Josketer
Commodore

Post#16 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:44 pm

I have 12 days left to finish the upgrading to prestige level .. :)
I can´t wait anymore ! lol !!! :mrgreen:

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

DeathStriker

Post#17 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:44 pm

ForceMel wrote:started the upgrade to prestige level yesterday. On a side note, they are probably calling it prestige level, and not level 11 because they don't plan on going to level 12.

THIS! ↑

Internally, in the Code, Prestige Level is called Level 11, but I too agree this is for coding purposes only and not an indication of a Level 12+ at some point in the future...

WHAT WOULD BE NEXT... Elite Level... with Ultra Chrome guilted Buildings? :roll:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#18 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:57 pm

After Bronzium/Gold is Obsidian... Then Ultra-Chrome.

You’ve been playing this game for how long?

(Couldn’t resist.)
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~44k Deka/o: 34/26 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Josketer
Commodore

Post#19 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:59 pm

DeathStriker wrote:Internally, in the Code, Prestige Level is called Level 11, but I too agree this is for coding purposes only and not an indication of a Level 12+ at some point in the future...

WHAT WOULD BE NEXT... Elite Level... with Ultra Chrome guilted Buildings? :roll:

In Zynga there are games that have up to 30 levels, for example : empire & allies..
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#20 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:04 pm

Josketer wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:Internally, in the Code, Prestige Level is called Level 11, but I too agree this is for coding purposes only and not an indication of a Level 12+ at some point in the future...

In Zynga there are games that have up to 30 levels, for example : empire & allies..

If Disney/Zynga want, they can introduce new levels in the game as they did with Prestige, just reducing the upgrade time/costs for every building/unit in the game like they did with walls, that now costs only 10% of their original costs.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”