R.I.P. PartylikeVader

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: R.I.P. PartyLikeVader

Post#11 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:33 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:On a separate note, check out the UCL threshold thread. I've updated the first post with the latest UCL threshold numbers. As you'll see it's now at a much more reasonable level.

Also there's a lot of dev bases in-game loaded with loot making upgrades to deka and other units v easy at the moment.

Yes loot is bananas. Seeing 450k cb! Fun time to play.

Were you able to see dev bases now ? I kept getting CFNO (as IMP with 148K medals) last night and wasn't able to play at all.

148k here too. Unfortunately personally no. I am speaking collectively. I can only find consistent matchups on Tatooine. That is where I am getting the residuals of others who are hitting those crazy loot bases. For example I found 93k contraband twice yesterday.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#12 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:40 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:On a separate note, check out the UCL threshold thread. I've updated the first post with the latest UCL threshold numbers. As you'll see it's now at a much more reasonable level.

Also there's a lot of dev bases in-game loaded with loot making upgrades to deka and other units v easy at the moment.

Were you able to see dev bases now ? I kept getting CFNO (as IMP with 148K medals) last night and wasn't able to play at all.

All of our squad (Imperial not hippies) over 100k cannot get games on anywhere but Tat...

Unfortunately ... this is possibly the last straw for lots of players, a massive upgrade to level 11 may sound fun, but not when you can't even enjoy a simple battle...

Personally ... tonight Mario Cart is being dusted off... I've utterly lost the will in the last 24 hours. Good luck to all of you though :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#13 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:40 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:

All of our squad (Imperial not hippies) over 100k cannot get games on anywhere but Tat...

Unfortunately ... this is possibly the last straw for lots of players, a massive upgrade to level 11 may sound fun, but not when you can't even enjoy a simple battle...

Personally ... tonight Mario Cart is being dusted off... I've utterly lost the will in the last 24 hours. Good luck to all of you though :)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:45 am

PLV now has only 14/30 members and 13 active... They always were basically the same player running multiple accounts, maybe he is putting all his bots on vacation while we don't have Events...

EDIT: or maybe he threw the towel because he can no longer be able to configure his macros things to automatically attack with this new recruitment system... :lol: :lol:
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

lc77
Commodore

Post#15 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:54 am

Richaldo wrote:Personally ... tonight Mario Cart is being dusted off... I've utterly lost the will in the last 24 hours. Good luck to all of you though :)

Got another controller?

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#16 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:00 am

Richaldo wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Yes loot is bananas. Seeing 450k cb! Fun time to play.

Sad hearing that from many medal cap players...

I really don't understand a game when you is punished only for being a winner. Is what the current medal system is in the game, a punishment. It punishes you with stronger rivals until your game life become a hell, and now prevents you to have the same game experience many here are having just because they haven't similar amount of medals?

Beside the base strength based matchmaking system, the medal system needs to be urgently fixed for something useful and able to help players and not punish them.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:02 am

mkenobi wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:Were you able to see dev bases now ? I kept getting CFNO (as IMP with 148K medals) last night and wasn't able to play at all.

I really don't understand a game when you is punished only for being a winner. Is what the current medal system is in the game, a punishment. It punishes you with stronger rivals until your game life become a hell, and now prevents you to have the same game experience many here are having just because they haven't similar amount of medals?

Beside the base strength based matchmaking system, the medal system needs to be urgently fixed for something useful and able to help players and not punish them.

+1. Dev bases should be available to all. And if they think they need to be more difficult for us to make it more fair I'm fine with that as well.
Looking forward to Ep9.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#18 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:27 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:
mkenobi wrote:
Richaldo wrote:

+1. Dev bases should be available to all. And if they think they need to be more difficult for us to make it more fair I'm fine with that as well.

I am sure it's a bug (caused by a change in match making logic). I didn't file a ticket for this yet (wondering if anyone else did) but also read from another topic that support was not responding to recently open tickets in another topic.

The problem is, by the time they fix it, there may be no more resources to be looted.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#19 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:10 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Sad hearing that from many medal cap players...

I am sure it's a bug (caused by a change in match making logic). I didn't file a ticket for this yet (wondering if anyone else did) but also read from another topic that support was not responding to recently open tickets in another topic.

The problem is, by the time they fix it, there may be no more resources to be looted.

+. Such a simple resolution but unfortunately it has happened many times in the past. Cross your fingers.
Looking forward to Ep9.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#20 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:44 am

mkenobi wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:Were you able to see dev bases now ? I kept getting CFNO (as IMP with 148K medals) last night and wasn't able to play at all.

I've submitted a ticket... to be honest I don't want to be negative anymore on this... it's clear that a lot want this level 11, and a lot are having fun with the extreme dev bases... Me... i'm in purgatory.

I've decided to turn off my notifications again, i'm away this weekend till Monday so going to (try) and forget about it and see how I feel next week...

In all honesty though, it's a big decision for me... such a massive part of my life these last few years... there's always the option to just play wars or something? But to be honest, with my experience in gaming... sometimes it's better just to move on and find something else...

Will see. Fingers crossed all will be sorted by next week, and my ramblings will be consigned to the internets darkness...

Tonight I've a mario cart tournament with some of my old school buddies - and to be honest... i'm buzzing about that now!!!

Return to “General Discussions”