R.I.P. PartylikeVader

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

R.I.P. PartylikeVader

Post#1 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:18 pm

Perhaps 29 of them died tragically on an overloaded ferry to their annual Squad Retreat on Martha's Vineyard. I hope not. Perhaps that style of play became boring. Who knows? But adios anyways and mtfbwy.
Screenshot_20180926-221609.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

lurker
Captain

Re: R.I.P. PartyLikeVader

Post#2 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:26 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Perhaps 29 of them died tragically on an overloaded ferry to their annual Squad Retreat on Martha's Vineyard. I hope not. Perhaps that style of play became boring. Who knows? But adios anyways and mtfbwy.

Maybe they died because the building ui screen changed and the macros don't work any more?
Data miner

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:37 am

All of a sudden there's one active player and 29 inactives. It does look an awful lot like it was only ever 1 player, and 29 macro based clones.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#4 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:08 am

Lovely if they can break some cheaters with this update.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:16 am

ChiptheFish wrote:Lovely if they can break some cheaters with this update.

On a separate note, check out the UCL threshold thread. I've updated the first post with the latest UCL threshold numbers. As you'll see it's now at a much more reasonable level.

Also there's a lot of dev bases in-game loaded with loot making upgrades to deka and other units v easy at the moment.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:47 am

lurker wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Perhaps 29 of them died tragically on an overloaded ferry to their annual Squad Retreat on Martha's Vineyard. I hope not. Perhaps that style of play became boring. Who knows? But adios anyways and mtfbwy.

Maybe they died because the building ui screen changed and the macros don't work any more?

You may be right
Looking forward to Ep9.

Euph
Admiral

Post#7 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:48 am

S
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:49 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:

On a separate note, check out the UCL threshold thread. I've updated the first post with the latest UCL threshold numbers. As you'll see it's now at a much more reasonable level.

Also there's a lot of dev bases in-game loaded with loot making upgrades to deka and other units v easy at the moment.

Yes loot is bananas. Seeing 450k cb! Fun time to play.
Looking forward to Ep9.

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#9 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:51 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:

Just hit two whale dev bases back to back for over 800,000 in contraband and 6,000,000 in both gold and alloy...stunning. HQ is upgrading to Prestige now, both Dekas are upgrading, and I went ahead and started the upgrade to the contraband safehouse to L15.... guess I'll need the head-room now for tons of Contraband :D
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#10 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:53 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:

Yes loot is bananas. Seeing 450k cb! Fun time to play.

Were you able to see dev bases now ? I kept getting CFNO (as IMP with 148K medals) last night and wasn't able to play at all.

Return to “General Discussions”