GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:03 pm

coocoo wrote:Agree on the PartyLike comment - was off game most of the am but passed one...almost got the other

coocoo - Another Honorable Comrade-in-Arms whom gave me a run for the money :D

Normally I don't try to battle to get to the top of a Conflict Leaderboard but in this case I was doing so well I decided to give it a try.

In the next Galactic Conflict - Naval Assault #4 - I will be just happy to end in whatever position that gives me UCL.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#62 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:39 pm

I managed my first UC on an outer world (Dandy) in almost a year, but it was painful. Nothing but a steady diet of tough Imp customers. Reached UC with only two 3-Star wins! Was it the same on Er’Kit?
BTW, I briefly lured a retired squad member back with the promise of Prestige level, but she left again after only couple hours of play due to the excruciatingly slow and poorly designed new interface. Any sign of relief on that front?

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#63 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:49 pm

With 101582 conflict points, I dropped from 1.4% to 1.89% in the last 10 minutes on Erkit. Crazy.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “General Discussions”