GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed - Discussion Topic

Post#51 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:16 am

MY CONFLICT STATUS - Week #2 - Update

My HQ 10 Account went into "Defensive Mode" last night in #11 Leader Board Position on Er'Kit.

This morning, several hours later (it was a late night), my HQ 10 Account is in #17 Leader Board Position on Er'Kit and in UCL Top 0.16%.

Today the grind continues... although not really needed... I decided to see if I can end Er'Kit Conflict in Top-50 and perhaps in Top 25... Only 3d 3h to go...

Time will tell....

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

pandoy
Squadron Leader

Post#52 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:11 am

Hi, Do we know what will be the next event? Thanks

AlaricSkywalker
Commander

Post#53 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:24 am

pandoy wrote:Hi, Do we know what will be the next event? Thanks

We'll probably find out around Wednesday evening or Thursday morning this week. I've got a hunch that it might be the zombie event given that we're now in October, which means, if last year was any indication, this would be a good time to tap out the spider droid hero unit as well as get unit samples of the zombies for various uses. Still, I could be wrong. It's all on the devs.

LordWader
Commodore

Post#54 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:00 am

Also, the frags for the Rage Rancor and Krayt Dragon have not been released yet, so I have a funny feeling that the next event(s) will be conflict(s) for those frags and then perhaps a zombie/spider droid event near the end of the month. No insider info, just speculation on my part

Gooner
Squadron Leader

Post#55 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:06 am

Hopefully it's something decent because I've hardly played because I'm not going to grind for samples It's a waste of my time as I'm not level 10 so the units not unlockable for me They should've done a separate conflict for us players that are not level 10 so hopefully it's a proper event because there's no fun in the game right now unless you're level 10 and you're upgrading for the new shiny Hq or you're getting the Rancor units unlocked

DeathStriker

Post#56 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:59 am

My HQ 10 Account is currently in the #1 Leaderboard Position on Er'Kit as I go for that Hunter Rancor Unlock...

My HQ 10 Account In #1 Position On Er'Kit Leaderboard - 10-08-2018
(Click [url=https://i.imgur.com/lAx9eLj.png…]here[/url] to view LARGER image)

My HQ 10 Account In #1 Position On Er'Kit - UCL Standings - 10-08-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

I don't know if I will end there in a little over 2 days from now but I am enjoying my accomplishment nevertheless! :D
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Additional Screenshots

Lynch
Commander

Post#57 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:34 am

Gooner wrote:Hopefully it's something decent because I've hardly played because I'm not going to grind for samples It's a waste of my time as I'm not level 10 so the units not unlockable for me They should've done a separate conflict for us players that are not level 10 so hopefully it's a proper event because there's no fun in the game right now unless you're level 10 and you're upgrading for the new shiny Hq or you're getting the Rancor units unlocked

I agree 100%. This is the least I have ever played this game. I will do a HD, and then maybe a planet crate, but no need in attacking as it just makes you a target.

DeathStriker

Post#58 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:29 am

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - Rancors Unleashed - Ends Soon

The Galactic Conflict - Rancors Unleashed will end in 3h 32m.

While my HQ 10 Account was briefly in #1 Position on Er'Kit Leaderboard as I go for that Hunter Rancor Unlock, I have fallen down to #2, and have been replaced by another Comrade-in-Arms.

I continue to battle to stay in #2 Position on Er'Kit as a couple of Players from PartylikeVader with 3 TIMES the number of Attacks are quickly rising on the Er'Kit Leaderboard.

Soon the Conflict will be over and we will transition into the next Conflict: Naval Assault #4

Good Luck to all...

DeathStriker

Post#59 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:36 pm

MY CONFLICT STATUS - Week #2 - Final Report

My HQ 10 Account ended in the #3 Leaderboard Position on Er'Kit after being beat by 2 Honorable Comrade-in-Arms, with the one in #2 Position just getting by me in the last 20 Minutes of Conflict.

I got my Hunter Rancor Unlock :D

What I am most happy about is that I beat out 2 Imps from PartylikeVader whom tried desperately to reach the top of the Er'Kit Leaderboard. Doesn't the Empire Faction know by now Er'Kit is back in the hands of the Rebel Alliance! :lol:

HERE IS A FINAL SCREENSHOT of the Top 5 on Er'Kit:

My HQ 10 Account In #3 Position On Er'Kit Leaderboard - 10-08-2018

AND NOW... In 24 hours the next Galactic Conflict begins... Naval Assault #4...

coocoo
Commander

Post#60 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:48 pm

DeathStriker wrote:MY CONFLICT STATUS - Week #2 - Final Report

My HQ 10 Account ended in the #3 Leaderboard Position on Er'Kit after being beat by 2 Honorable Comrade-in-Arms, with the one in #2 Position just getting by me in the last 20 Minutes of Conflict.

I got my Hunter Rancor Unlock :D

What I am most happy about is that I beat out 2 Imps from PartylikeVader whom tried desperately to reach the top of the Er'Kit Leaderboard. Doesn't the Empire Faction know by now Er'Kit is back in the hands of the Rebel Alliance! :lol:

HERE IS A FINAL SCREENSHOT of the Top 5 on Er'Kit:

My HQ 10 Account In #3 Position On Er'Kit Leaderboard - 10-08-2018

AND NOW... In 24 hours the next Galactic Conflict begins... Naval Assault #4...

Agree on the PartyLike comment - was off game most of the am but passed one...almost got the other
SenateGuards Active squad looking for high level Rebel Commanders.
http://senateguards.freeforums.net/

Return to “General Discussions”