GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:12 pm

Rangers wrote:Where do you train the rancor? I’ve unlocked hunter but can’t find it anywhere to use

Rangers - The Rancors (Classic, Rage, Hunter, Shadow), and Krayt Dragon shown in your Research Lab > Creatures Tab are used with the Strix Beacon Trap that you get after you Upgrade your HQ to Prestige Level.

Hope that helps answer your question...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#32 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:21 pm

DeathStriker wrote:GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed - Week #1 - Has Ended

The Conflicts - Rancors Unleashed - Week #1 - has ended. In 24 hours Week #2 (Final Week) will start.

WEEK #2 CONFLICTS:

1. Dandoran - Classic Rancor
  2. Er'Kit - Hunter Rancor (Replaced Rage Rancor)
  3. Takodana - Shadow Rancor
  4. Tatooine - None
Post your Event Week #1 Final Stats if you wish...

Nothing on Tatooine so most Rebels will get to unlock nothing.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#33 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:55 pm

I posted this in LINE group but i'll ask here too in case anyone knows:
Regular Rancor appears in the research centre as needing 32 frags to unlock.
However, once you build the Strix Beacon the regular Rancor gets unlocked.
So if you grind in the conflict and earn 32 regular Rancor frags to unlock it before your Beacon is built, what happens once the Beacon is built. Do you get an extra 32 frags towards lvl2 or are the 32 frags you earned effectively lost and therefore is it pointless to grind for until after the Beacon is already built?

EDIT:

Update:
Just got confirmation in LINE.
If you get UltraChrome for the regular rancor and open it before building the beacon then the rancor unlocks. If you then build the beacon afterwards you get no extra frags.
Basically means there is no point trying in conflict for regular rancor frags until after you have built the beacon (or if your beacon will be built before the next conflict ends plus the 6 days you have to open your UC crate).
Bottom line don't open your UC crate for regular rancors until after your beacon is built otherwise the frags are wasted.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

DeathStriker

Post#34 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:56 pm

sgu97cab wrote:Bottom line don't open your UC crate for regular rancors until after your beacon is built otherwise the frags are wasted.

sgu97cab - Unless you used Crystals or plan to use Crystals - IF YOU WAIT - you won't have time to open any Conflict UCL Crates with Classic Rancor Frags before the Crate Expires as there is still a WEEK (7 Days) left before most will have Prestige Level HQ (for those whom were HQ 10 when Version 7.0.0. was released).

So opening up the Classic Rancor Crate is not a waste as it will at least Unlock it for you.

NOW... THAT SAID... for those currently upgrading their HQ to Prestige Level the Crates for Week #2 should be kept unopened until the SBT (Strix Beacon Trap) is built.

SCHose
Captain

Post#35 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:04 pm

So, if I'm considering using xtals to finish my HQ upgrade, what is the build time for the level 1 Strix Beacon?
SC Hose - Officer, PartyLikePorkins (a Top 100 Rebel Squad)
Jr Hose - Officer, Creeper624 (a casual but active Level 48 Rebel Squad)
These are the squads you are looking for.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#36 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:23 pm

SCHose wrote:So, if I'm considering using xtals to finish my HQ upgrade, what is the build time for the level 1 Strix Beacon?

5 seconds ;-)

Attached the full upgrade times, upgrade cost (contraband) and resulting reduction in Rancor capture times
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

DeathStriker

Post#37 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:42 pm

sgu97cab wrote:
SCHose wrote:So, if I'm considering using xtals to finish my HQ upgrade, what is the build time for the level 1 Strix Beacon?

5 seconds ;-)

Attached the full upgrade times, upgrade cost (contraband) and resulting reduction in Rancor capture times

sgu97cab - Thanks for posting.

Click here for the full version of the SBT Info (Rebel Version but Empire Version is same)

BOTTOM LINE: After getting Prestige Level HQ in 6 Days with some Loot Raids you could have a Level 4 SBT and by 15 days you will have Level 6. :D

Dolphin75
Captain

Post#38 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:27 am

So, week two conflicts don’t include Tat? Looks like I’ll have to shift full time to one of the outer worlds, or risk losing my consecutive string of at least one weekly UC finish since conflicts first began. Any thoughts on the best planet to chose for a Rebel about to finish the Prestige HQ upgrade?

DeathStriker

Post#39 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:35 am

Dolphin75 wrote:Any thoughts on the best planet to chose for a Rebel about to finish the Prestige HQ upgrade?

Dolphin75 - I would try Er'Kit and go for those Hunter Rancors!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#40 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:13 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Dolphin75 wrote:Any thoughts on the best planet to chose for a Rebel about to finish the Prestige HQ upgrade?

Dolphin75 - I would try Er'Kit and go for those Hunter Rancors!

You rebels just love playing out in Sandboxes don't you? :lol:
Proud to be a member of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many longtime high-level players, (semi-)active or retired, OP or NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken.

Return to “General Discussions”