[iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Admiral

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:19 am

Harshit wrote:Guys there's a new thing: If we got to settings we have a new option called visual effects and from there we are able to switch on or off day/night mode effects and also the golden prestige effect.

Thanks, I had not seen this yet. I never liked the night effect anyway.

I'm not seeing anyone talking about the new Remove Troops option, well, this is the great add to come with this update, i guess.

When you are the highest HQ in your squad, you need to cook troops for you to attack and to donate, and of course they aren't the same. The options we had were attack only to dump all troops in the transport (but if you are under protection?) or move to Tatooine to use some chapter mission to drop the units (but if you can't move to Tatooine -- not enough battle stars or relocate perks aren't available?)

Now you only need to click on the buttom and the unit is gone. I tried this last night while donating for war requests. I had the Status 1215 message just after discard troops a couple times, and game crashed. I tried again discarding a few more units and it worked fine.

Better if you had this option also for Squad Center troops.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

DeathStriker

Post#72 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:22 am

mkenobi wrote:I'm not seeing anyone talking about the new Remove Troops option, well, this is the great add to come with this update, i guess. ... Better if you had this option also for Squad Center troops.

mkenobi - I agree. I have used the Remove Troops Feature without any issues.

+1000 They should of also gave us the ability to Remove Unwanted SC Units... Oh Well... :roll:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#73 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:02 pm

Just curious about the damage increase listed for the pathfinder, heavy and sharp shooters at prestige level - are those real numbers? Looks like someone misplaced a decimal place or two. (might have been mentioned in another thread...)

DS - I understand about the Kubaz. Wasn’t think in terms of cookable for either side.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 28/20 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#74 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:34 pm

DarthBratzzznew wrote:That is mosrt likely the reason PLV went on black, though I usually like Rath Severus' sharp comments and analyses.

This stroke might really ease up conflicts for flesh-and-blood players

Half of PLV was inactive enough so to be booted from the squad (30 days not logging in). This update was released two days ago. Ergo “going dark” is unrelated to the update. Any covert reference to inactivity because “macros” not working is unfounded.

As per conflicts, the mantra is what it’s always been: If you want to UC, pay up, play up, or shut up.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

rebel10
Lieutenant

Post#75 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:50 am

DesertPyramid wrote:Just curious about the damage increase listed for the pathfinder, heavy and sharp shooters at prestige level - are those real numbers? Looks like someone misplaced a decimal place or two. (might have been mentioned in another thread...)

DS - I understand about the Kubaz. Wasn’t think in terms of cookable for either side.

The displayed damage for jets was mini-deathstar level, the calculated damage was reasonable (from github)

geodav

Post#76 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:11 am

nice update with the remove troops option
nice is 1 click resource harvest

down side is when adding troops its now 2 taps not 1 due to having the choice of inventory troops.
also seems slower when swithing between barracks.
in the whole makes setting up your troops a lot longer to do.

Kylo
Commodore

Post#77 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:29 pm

This type of crap makes things BETTER for MACROS players, not worse.

It takes regular players more taps, more waiting, more frustration. You know what doesn't get frustrated or accidentally load Han Solo somehow when trying to cook an ATTE? Macros don't get tired of having to tap extra on some units but not others. Macros remember how long stuff takes and can easily get out of build mode every time.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#78 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi All.

Yesterday I noticed both my accounts had been logged out of Facebook and Google Play so I had to log back in again. Suggest if you are reading this message to check your accounts as well. I'm guessing if you are logged out for a period of time and then for some reason have to do a reinstall you might lose progress or end up with game restoring from a previous point in time when it was last logged in.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

DeathStriker

Post#79 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:37 pm

sgu97cab wrote:Hi All.

Yesterday I noticed both my accounts had been logged out of Facebook and Google Play so I had to log back in again. Suggest if you are reading this message to check your accounts as well. I'm guessing if you are logged out for a period of time and then for some reason have to do a reinstall you might lose progress or end up with game restoring from a previous point in time when it was last logged in.

sgu97cab - Great Catch! :D

I too had been logged out... Took care of that "issue"...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#80 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:54 pm

As a side effect of the latest release, did they cleanup the player database? I seem to have moved up almost 1000 places on the leaderboard... but I have not been doing much, other than waiting for the HQ and Deka upgrades to finish.

Hard to tell. I don’t usually check the list or the replays...
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 28/20 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Return to “General Discussions”