[iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Commodore

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:20 am

Guys there's a new thing: If we got to settings we have a new option called visual effects and from there we are able to switch on or off day/night mode effects and also the golden prestige effect.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#62 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:45 am

Not all inventory units are available in the troop selection. I see some like the Kubaz we got when the ithorians were inverted for the samples, but not any of the stolen units, the buffed units like U-wings, t2-b, or any of the specialty sickness/deka/krayt/rancor’s. The last two make sense for the strix tower... but it seems kind of random.

Also think the Kubaz should move from the first position in the barracks to the end. Rebel units should be first for rebels (imagine Imps would want their faction up front too).

Still seeing 5-10 second lag moving between training structures on my devices.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 31/23 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

DeathStriker

Post#63 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:57 am

DesertPyramid wrote:Not all inventory units are available in the troop selection.

DesertPyramid - Yes - Only "Cookable" Units are shown and not "Special / Un-Cookable" Units.

The "lag" when moving from one Production Building to another is the Major Issue with new Unit Selection "method" only superseded by the use of a Dropdown Menu and "multi-use" Selection Method.

Creating Loadouts now has gotten extremely harder...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#64 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:00 am

GER wrote:Can someone please confirm if war is Ok after this update?
I attacked an opponent twice yesterday with my imperial base during war with dandoran in play.... My air hardly damaged SC troops and 21 of my heavies perished in an eyeblink. They were quite spread out too. They seemed as if they did not regenerarte health and hardly did any damage.

I was in a war AFTER the update and attacks were fine. No issues.

All OPs worked as expected for me.

Sometimes there is a lag in the acquired outpost, that EVEN AFTER you saw a pop-up message saying that your squad had taken the outpost, it might not be registered when you do the attack (stupid, I know). Always check the icon on the upper right corner to ensure the outposts are effective. Otherwise, quit and select the same base to attack again.

And btw, heavies have a habit of melting when they have to face snipers/togs in SC ;) And air has no impact on the SC troops if they stand on top of wall pieces.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#65 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:12 am

DeathStriker wrote:
DesertPyramid wrote:Not all inventory units are available in the troop selection.

DesertPyramid - Yes - Only "Cookable" Units are shown and not "Special / Un-Cookable" Units.

The "lag" when moving from one Production Building to another is the Major Issue with new Unit Selection "method" only superseded by the use of a Dropdown Menu and "multi-use" Selection Method.

Creating Loadouts now has gotten extremely harder...

The units you can't find are under the special units button. The simplest example is the starport/special units only shows the uwing samples. The cantina, factory, and barracks show everything else, which is fairly annoying to scroll through.
Last edited by Shelendil on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DeathStriker

Post#66 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:17 am

Shelendil wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:

The units you can't find are under the special units button. The simplest example is the starport/special units only shows the uwing samples.

Shelendil - Valid Point. Thanks for Posting. :D

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#67 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:36 am

I still think Devs did create this new recruitment system to make things more compleicated for players using macros... The useful of this thing is practically zero, besides to make anyone do more clicks only to full their transport with Jets/Jumps...

I don't know how this kind of thing works, but now certainly anyone has to reconfigure their macros to get more clicks untill find the right units, or maybe there's no way of accessing all units through macro program now?
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#68 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:33 am

I find a lot of the times that after filling my troop queues, when I close the barracks and go back to my base, I'm in base builder/ move buildings view, which is annoying, buy really has to fuck with macro players if this randomly happens to them as well.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#69 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:42 am

DS - I don’t think you read my comment correctly. As a rebel, I can’t cook a Kubaz - but the inventory item is showing up in my barracks in the first position before the Rebel Trooper.

So... either the Kubaz is an error... or the other stolen units being missing is. If they do show up, I’d really like them to move to the far right of the scroll bar, or be merged into the pop ups with their rebel counterparts. (Like seeing the inventory AAT, the cookable AAT, the TX inventory, and stolen TX instead of just the A/B options for inventory or cook.) I know it’s a new feature and it took time to get this far... just need it cleaned up to help get past the lag time created by having to search everywhere to find things.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 31/23 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

DeathStriker

Post#70 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:53 am

DesertPyramid wrote:DS - I don’t think you read my comment correctly. As a rebel, I can’t cook a Kubaz - but the inventory item is showing up in my barracks in the first position before the Rebel Trooper.

So... either the Kubaz is an error... or the other stolen units being missing is.

Yes... I understood correctly... The Kubaz Invader was a Game Glitch / Error but is still considered a "Cookable Unit" by the way it is coded (just like the Ithorian Inflitrator).

As Shelendil pointed out you access "Special Units / Non-Cookable Units" via the [Special Units] Button shown on Bottom Right of Unit Selection Screens.

Return to “General Discussions”