UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Re: UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

Post#31 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:08 am

@Zynga - Compare the UCL thresholds for the conflicts ending 27th December (21k) and 5th September (47k). The conflict rewards were the same. Note how much higher the gears were when there was an Experience Point event going on.

During the EP event, your customers were much more active, and (no doubt) bought a lot more crystals than normal.

I'm no Ferengi, but it looks like a significant profit opportunity to me ...

But you must do what you think is right, of course ...
:wink:
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#32 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:41 am

I can no longer edit the original post, so I have inserted the extra data below.

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:The purpose of this thread is to keep track of requirements to reach UCL on Tatooine. This post will therefore be updated periodically for everyone's ease of reference.

For the conflict ended:
- Wednesday 31st January 19 - reward = reward = Demolition Droid / LIN - UCL threshold was 15k

- Wednesday 23rd January 19 - reward = reward = Demolition Droid / LIN - UCL threshold was 16k

- Wednesday 16th January 19 - reward = reward = GR Sharpshooter / GR Shocktrooper - UCL threshold was 31k

- Wednesday 9th January 19 - reward = reward = GR Sharpshooter / GR Shocktrooper - UCL threshold was 31k

- Wednesday 2nd January 19 - reward = reward = Senator Leia / Lord Vader - UCL threshold was 20k

- Wednesday 27th December 18 - reward = reward = WED / Imperial Astromech - UCL threshold was 21k

- Wednesday 20th December 18 - reward = reward = WED / Imperial Astromech - UCL threshold was ???k

- Wednesday 13th December 18 - reward = reward = ??? / ??? - UCL threshold was 20k *This is not a typo. I missed the data for this week :oops:

- Wednesday 6th December 18 - reward = reward = ??? / ??? - UCL threshold was 16k

- Wednesday 28th November 18 - reward = Skin for AT-AP / AT-MP - UCL threshold was 20k

- Wednesday 14th November 18 - reward = GR Sharpshooter / GR shocktrooper - UCL threshold was 36k

- Wednesday 7th November 18 - reward = Modified SDK4 hero - UCL threshold was 14k

- Wednesday 31st October 18 - reward = Modified SDK4 hero - UCL threshold was 18k

- Wednesday 24th October 18 - reward = Alliance Pilot / Imperial Pilot - UCL threshold was 15k

- Wednesday 17th October 18 - reward = Alliance Pilot / Imperial Pilot - UCL threshold was 21k

- Wednesday 3rd October 18 - reward = Rancor samples / frags - UCL threshold was 21k

- Wednesday 26th September 18 - reward = T2-B / AT-ST skin - UCL threshold was 25k
(n/b due to a server update kicking in 30 minutes before the end, the event effectively finished early)

- Wednesday 19th September 18 - reward = Speeder truck, UCL threshold was 29k

- Wednesday 12th September 18 - reward = Tog frags, UCL threshold was 47K n/b EP

- Wednesday 5th September 18 - reward = IA/WED frags, UCL threshold was 47K. n/b EP

n/b EP indicates there was an EP event running concurrently. UCL is much higher when this happens due to the availability of dev bases for both factions on Tatooine.

PLEASE NOTE:
1) This data comes from the UCL LINE chat created by rRr.
2) This is a LINE chat contributed to by members voluntarily.
3) In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
4) Although these are the final readings in that thread, they are rounded up to the nearest thousand, as precise readings are not possible unless someone does a post in the last few seconds before the conflict ends.
5) It follows from this that the actual UCL threshold may have been slightly higher.
6) UCL thresholds vary depending on the conflict prize and duration.
7) UCL thresholds are higher when there is an EP event running concurrent to the conflict.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#33 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:43 am

The data shows much lower UCL thresholds than recent conflicts, reflecting the widely held view that the unit they go to is of little use to most players.

sneakyzapper
Commodore

Post#34 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:14 pm

Thanks for the info and post.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#35 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:26 am

I can no longer edit the original post, so I have inserted the extra data below.

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:The purpose of this thread is to keep track of requirements to reach UCL on Tatooine. This post will therefore be updated periodically for everyone's ease of reference.

For the conflict ended:
- Wednesday 7th February 19 - reward = reward = Speeder Truck (aka Wookie Wagon) /Imperial Troop Transport - UCL threshold was 36k

- Wednesday 31st January 19 - reward = reward = Demolition Droid / LIN - UCL threshold was 15k

- Wednesday 23rd January 19 - reward = reward = Demolition Droid / LIN - UCL threshold was 16k

- Wednesday 16th January 19 - reward = reward = GR Sharpshooter / GR Shocktrooper - UCL threshold was 31k

- Wednesday 9th January 19 - reward = reward = GR Sharpshooter / GR Shocktrooper - UCL threshold was 31k

- Wednesday 2nd January 19 - reward = reward = Senator Leia / Lord Vader - UCL threshold was 20k

- Wednesday 27th December 18 - reward = reward = WED / Imperial Astromech - UCL threshold was 21k

- Wednesday 20th December 18 - reward = reward = WED / Imperial Astromech - UCL threshold was ???k

- Wednesday 13th December 18 - reward = reward = ??? / ??? - UCL threshold was 20k
*This is not a typo. I missed the data for this week :oops:

- Wednesday 6th December 18 - reward = reward = ??? / ??? - UCL threshold was 16k

- Wednesday 28th November 18 - reward = Skin for AT-AP / AT-MP - UCL threshold was 20k

- Wednesday 14th November 18 - reward = GR Sharpshooter / GR shocktrooper - UCL threshold was 36k

- Wednesday 7th November 18 - reward = Modified SDK4 hero - UCL threshold was 14k

- Wednesday 31st October 18 - reward = Modified SDK4 hero - UCL threshold was 18k

- Wednesday 24th October 18 - reward = Alliance Pilot / Imperial Pilot - UCL threshold was 15k

- Wednesday 17th October 18 - reward = Alliance Pilot / Imperial Pilot - UCL threshold was 21k

- Wednesday 3rd October 18 - reward = Rancor samples / frags - UCL threshold was 21k

- Wednesday 26th September 18 - reward = T2-B / AT-ST skin - UCL threshold was 25k
(n/b due to a server update kicking in 30 minutes before the end, the event effectively finished early)

- Wednesday 19th September 18 - reward = Speeder truck / ITT, UCL threshold was 29k

- Wednesday 12th September 18 - reward = Tog frags, UCL threshold was 47K n/b EP

- Wednesday 5th September 18 - reward = IA/WED frags, UCL threshold was 47K. n/b EP

n/b EP indicates there was an EP event running concurrently. UCL is much higher when this happens due to the availability of dev bases for both factions on Tatooine.

PLEASE NOTE:
1) This data comes from the UCL LINE chat created by rRr.
2) This is a LINE chat contributed to by members voluntarily.
3) In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
4) Although these are the final readings in that thread, they are rounded up to the nearest thousand, as precise readings are not possible unless someone does a post in the last few seconds before the conflict ends.
5) It follows from this that the actual UCL threshold may have been slightly higher.
6) UCL thresholds vary depending on the conflict prize and duration.
7) UCL thresholds are higher when there is an EP event running concurrent to the conflict.
Last edited by ObiWanKenobi2016 on Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#36 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:30 am

Competition for the Speeder Truck (Wookie wagon) / ITT was much fiercer than last time, with Tat UCL being 36k, whereas last time this unit was available in September 18, it was 29k.

This is good news for Zynga. It shows there's a real appetite to play this game intensely (and I'm sure buy crystals) when the unit frags available are valued by their customers.

The increase in UCL threshold is significant. I wonder if the September figure was soft, as players were tired (/spent?) out after the EP event the week before.

I doubt next week's figures will be as high given the rewards on offer.

--- Edited to correct UCL threshold ---
Last edited by ObiWanKenobi2016 on Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

strawman3125
Major General

Post#37 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:37 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:Competition for the Speeder Truck (Wookie wagon) / ITT was much fiercer than last time, with Tat UCL being 39k, whereas last time this unit was available in September 18, it was 29k.

This is good news for Zynga. It shows there's a real appetite to play this game intensely (and I'm sure buy crystals) when the unit frags available are valued by their customers.

The increase in UCL threshold is significant. I wonder if the September figure was soft, as players were tired (/spent?) out after the EP event the week before.

Make next week's skins gold with health bonuses in addition to damage and just watch people grind for them! ( Maybe also reduce the UC and cook times if the atst.)

Trammel
Squadron Leader

Post#38 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:27 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:Competition for the Speeder Truck (Wookie wagon) / ITT was much fiercer than last time, with Tat UCL being 39k, whereas last time this unit was available in September 18, it was 29k.

This was a terrible, tough conflict. The heat was too much on Tatooine. Kept getting attacked within minutes of logging off. This was way harder than the last Armored Transport conflict, where I collected 20+ frags. This time I left with no frags. I could find killable bases on Day 1 and Day 2. It started getting hard, steeply, Day 3 onward. From then it went downhill; I lost like almost half of attacks and that hurt my gears a lot. Anyway, lost momentum and sadly dropped out of the race with no frags. Day 4 I also joined the Dandoran conflict but didn't fare well; no killable bases just huge monster bases that don't belong to any squads.
Beaten, will return again!
This game -- you need a system, focus and momentum. When there is an important conflict, either you commit or you don't :p

Trammel
HQ9 Empire, 13k medals

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#39 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:59 am

For the conflict ended:
- Wednesday 7th February 19 - reward = reward = Speeder Truck (aka Wookie Wagon) /Imperial Troop Transport - UCL threshold was 39k

Is this correct? I had 37k on Tat and finished top 1.2%. imp lvl11.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#40 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:09 am

I finished with 36.5 and was in UC.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “General Discussions”