I can no longer edit the original post, so have inserted the extra date below.
I missed the results + reward for the conflict ended 13th December - it's not a typo
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:The purpose of this thread is to keep track of requirements to reach UCL on Tatooine. This post will therefore be updated periodically for everyone's ease of reference.
For the conflict ended:
- Wednesday 2nd January 19 - reward = reward = Senator Leia / Lord Vader - UCL threshold was 20k
- Wednesday 27th December 18 - reward = reward = WED / Imperial Astromech - UCL threshold was 21k
- Wednesday 20th December 18 - reward = reward = WED / Imperial Astromech - UCL threshold was ???k
- Wednesday 13th December 18 - reward = reward = ??? / ??? - UCL threshold was 20k
- Wednesday 6th December 18 - reward = reward = ??? / ??? - UCL threshold was 16k
- Wednesday 28th November 18 - reward = Skin for AT-AP / AT-MP - UCL threshold was 20k
- Wednesday 14th November 18 - reward = GR Sharpshooter / GR shocktrooper - UCL threshold was 36k
- Wednesday 7th November 18 - reward = Modified SDK4 hero - UCL threshold was 14k
- Wednesday 31st October 18 - reward = Modified SDK4 hero - UCL threshold was 18k
- Wednesday 24th October 18 - reward = Alliance Pilot / Imperial Pilot - UCL threshold was 15k
- Wednesday 17th October 18 - reward = Alliance Pilot / Imperial Pilot - UCL threshold was 21k
- Wednesday 3rd October 18 - reward = Rancor samples / frags - UCL threshold was 21k
- Wednesday 26th September 18 - reward = T2-B / AT-ST skin - UCL threshold was 25k
(n/b due to a server update kicking in 30 minutes before the end, the event effectively finished early)
- Wednesday 19th September 18 - reward = Speeder truck, UCL threshold was 29k
- Wednesday 12th September 18 - reward = Tog frags, UCL threshold was 47K n/b EP
- Wednesday 5th September 18 - reward = IA/WED frags, UCL threshold was 47K. n/b EP
n/b EP indicates there was an EP event running concurrently. UCL is much higher when this happens due to the availability of dev bases for both factions on Tatooine.
1) This data comes from the UCL LINE chat created by rRr.
2) This is a LINE chat contributed to by members voluntarily.
3) In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
4) Although these are the final readings in that thread, they are rounded up to the nearest thousand, as precise readings are not possible unless someone does a post in the last few seconds before the conflict ends.
5) It follows from this that the actual UCL threshold may have been slightly higher.
6) UCL thresholds vary depending on the conflict prize and duration.
7) UCL thresholds are higher when there is an EP event running concurrent to the conflict.