UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral
Posts: 865

UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

Post#1 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:59 pm

The purpose of this thread is to keep track of requirements to reach UCL on Tatooine. This post will therefore be updated periodically for everyone's ease of reference.

For the conflict ended:

- Wednesday 31st October 18 - reward = Modified SDK4 hero - UCL threshold was 18k

- Wednesday 24th October 18 - reward = Alliance Pilot / Imperial Pilot - UCL threshold was 15k

- Wednesday 17th October 18 - reward = Alliance Pilot / Imperial Pilot - UCL threshold was 21k

- Wednesday 3rd October 18 - reward = Rancor samples / frags - UCL threshold was 21k

- Wednesday 26th September 18 - reward = T2-B / AT-ST skin - UCL threshold was 25k
(n/b due to a server update kicking in 30 minutes before the end, the event effectively finished early)

- Wednesday 19th September 18 - reward = Speeder truck, UCL threshold was 29k

- Wednesday 12th September 18 - reward = Tog frags, UCL threshold was 47K n/b EP

- Wednesday 5th September 18 - reward = IA/WED frags, UCL threshold was 47K. n/b EP



n/b EP indicates there was an EP event running concurrently. UCL is much higher when this happens due to the availability of dev bases for both factions on Tatooine.



PLEASE NOTE:
1) This data comes from the UCL LINE chat created by rRr.
2) This is a LINE chat contributed to by members voluntarily.
3) In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
4) Although these are the final readings in that thread, they are rounded up to the nearest thousand, as precise readings are not possible unless someone does a post in the last few seconds before the conflict ends.
5) It follows from this that the actual UCL threshold may have been slightly higher.
6) UCL thresholds vary depending on the conflict prize and duration.
7) UCL thresholds are higher when there is an EP event running concurrent to the conflict.
Last edited by ObiWanKenobi2016 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:21 am, edited 17 times in total.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.


User avatar
ChiptheFish
Major General
Posts: 309

Re: UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

Post#2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Thanks Obi! Having this context helps to either decide to throw in the towel or grind liked crazy. For me...47K means I don't even try :)
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
ObiTwo: Officer in this Level 43 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-11 player's welcome. 2-3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4604

Re: UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

Post#3 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:46 pm

TATOOINE CONFLICT UCL:

My HQ 8 Account just reached UCL - Top 2% - 18925 Conflict Medals - 1d 18h 14m left to go...

⇨ PLEASE NOTE: I use to do this - that is - track 2% UCL Threshold for all Planet Conflicts as noted by my Post found here.

I hope this Topic gets updated on a timely basis...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
mkenobi
Admiral
Posts: 992

Re: UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

Post#4 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:15 pm

ChiptheFish wrote:Thanks Obi! Having this context helps to either decide to throw in the towel or grind liked crazy. For me...47K means I don't even try :)

Good job, ObiWan, as always, but... 47 K on Tatooine?? I do not want to think about how much is needed in Yavin or Takodana conflicts these days... I call this never mind, just forget, no way, go to hell, I am going to have a life...

Disney can stick the Wookie Wagon and the repulsor skin in Mickey's tail... I can live without them while we have Jets. :lol:
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)


User avatar
spootieho
Commodore
Posts: 177

Re: UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

Post#5 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:00 pm

I think Tat 2 weeks ago was actually 37k. Last week was more, which messed me up as I thought 38k would be okay.

This week, I think it will be under 30k. Wars on all planets with desirable unit vs war on 1 planet with desirable unit.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders


User avatar
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral
Posts: 865

Re: UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

Post#6 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:50 am

spootieho wrote:I think Tat 2 weeks ago was actually 37k. Last week was more, which messed me up as I thought 38k would be okay.

This week, I think it will be under 30k. Wars on all planets with desirable unit vs war on 1 planet with desirable unit.


No. These are the final figures. I checked.

Tog frags frags were highly desirable, which is why the final UCL threshold was so high.

For the previous conflict, IA frags are highly desirable for Imperial faction players. The WED droid was of limited interest to most Rebel faction commanders. I think the figures were inflated because there was an EP event at the same time.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.


User avatar
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral
Posts: 865

Re: UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

Post#7 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:55 am

mkenobi wrote:
ChiptheFish wrote:Thanks Obi! Having this context helps to either decide to throw in the towel or grind liked crazy. For me...47K means I don't even try :)

Good job, ObiWan, as always, but... 47 K on Tatooine?? I do not want to think about how much is needed in Yavin or Takodana conflicts these days... I call this never mind, just forget, no way, go to hell, I am going to have a life...

Disney can stick the Wookie Wagon and the repulsor skin in Mickey's tail... I can live without them while we have Jets. :lol:


Like a lot of rebel commanders, I've given up grinding on planets other than Tatooine.

On Tatooine, both factions have dev bases to hit, without active GR. For the other planets, it's only the Empire faction commanders that get the option of dev bases, due to the imbalance between the numbers of commanders for each faction.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.


User avatar
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral
Posts: 865

Re: UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

Post#8 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:57 am

DeathStriker wrote:TATOOINE CONFLICT UCL:

My HQ 8 Account just reached UCL - Top 2% - 18925 Conflict Medals - 1d 18h 14m left to go...

⇨ PLEASE NOTE: I use to do this - that is - track 2% UCL Threshold for all Planet Conflicts as noted by my Post found here.

I hope this Topic gets updated on a timely basis...


I encourage you to resurrect that thread. This one is only intended to identify the final UCL thresholds for when the conflict is over.

Over time, we can generate data to see what you need to grind for to get UCL, depending on the reward, and people can decide whether it's worth it.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.


User avatar
spootieho
Commodore
Posts: 177

Re: UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

Post#9 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:15 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:
spootieho wrote:I think Tat 2 weeks ago was actually 37k. Last week was more, which messed me up as I thought 38k would be okay.

This week, I think it will be under 30k. Wars on all planets with desirable unit vs war on 1 planet with desirable unit.


No. These are the final figures. I checked.

Tog frags frags were highly desirable, which is why the final UCL threshold was so high.

For the previous conflict, IA frags are highly desirable for Imperial faction players. The WED droid was of limited interest to most Rebel faction commanders. I think the figures were inflated because there was an EP event at the same time.

Ahh, I didn't participate in the Tog one. I guess my 37k number is from 3 events ago.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders


User avatar
JARJAR
Commodore
Posts: 147

Re: UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

Post#10 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:57 am

1.68% = 26923 ( 5 hours to the end)


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Kylo and 40 guests