Rebel max layout?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
desmshei

Rebel max layout?

Post#1 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:34 am

Can anyone volunteer what is the maximum loadout for rebel strike forces? The imperial number is 120. I got hit by a 22 (22 x 7 = 154) jet pack force with a few extra devices - so is this a cheat or just bad luck

Thanks

DeathStriker

Re: Rebel max layout?

Post#2 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:51 am

desmshei wrote:Can anyone volunteer what is the maximum loadout for rebel strike forces? The imperial number is 120. I got hit by a 22 (22 x 7 = 154) jet pack force with a few extra devices - so is this a cheat or just bad luck

Thanks

desmshei - The "max" UC is 160...

• 120 UC from Unit Transports
  • 40 UC from SC
  • (Not counting the UC from Units which spawn "other" Units)
Jets each have 7 UC...

• 120 UC DIVIDED BY 7 UC = 17 (119 UC)
  • 40 UC DIVIDED BY 7 UC = 5 (35 UC)
17 + 5 = 22

Hope this helps answer your question...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#3 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:10 am

The other devices were probably the Wookie Truck (spawns Wookiee’s for rebels versus Dark Troopers for Imps) or the AT-Hauler dropping tanks or a Juggernaut from the starships. If you are on a green planet, Leia might also summon troopers in addition to the jets DS mentions in his post.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 31/23 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

desmshei

Post#4 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:20 pm

OMG!!! Now this is insane

I can take out most rebel bases with only 8-19 jumpers so if I could get 22 I doubt I would not get a 3 star win every time

That is 4 groups of 5 to go in together on 4 corners or 2 waves of 10 as an initial suicide squad and then a mop up brigade

Maybe I should start a rebel base just for the challenge against my own base

Thanks guys.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#5 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Depends on your level of jump/jet buffs and how quickly they cluster together during the attack. Going against buffed bursts/rockets with a mix of L10 Sonics can still take down your jets (at least with the L4 buff I have). It should be better at higher level buffs.

Still... might be better to stay on the Imp side and try to level up your Vader that works on any planet and get the Dark Trooper Truck upgraded too. Eventually I think you just have to play the side that you like the animation to most.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 31/23 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Return to “General Discussions”