Data Miners on new zynga Stuff?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spock
Admiral

Re: Data Miners on new zynga Stuff?

Post#11 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:05 pm

boshuda21 wrote:I thought they took over when there was a server update (switch?) and SWC got rid of the ad watching free crates. I also noticed at that time, junk spawning around my base was 2-3X more frequent.

Nope. They didn’t.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#12 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:58 pm

A lot of purchase orders and billing takes finance departments 30-45 days to settle. Makes sense that the ads would pause to let the accounts settle before swapping who gets paid... might take longer if the lawyers are renegotiating sharing percentages. Between that and the assumption we will probably see a new client around the time iOS12 hits release... things seem pretty normal. (I have no special info. Just guessing based on previous years.)
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~41k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#13 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:09 am

You can bet there will be written words all over the place around an eventual overtake, should it happen.

In short, if/when it happens - be that in 2 months or 3 years' time - you can bet you won't miss it. Such a venture would hardly go unnoticed, especially be the company doing the overtaking...
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

Return to “General Discussions”