Data Miners on new zynga Stuff?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Tamarack
Commodore

Data Miners on new zynga Stuff?

Post#1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:55 pm

Hi all our hard working Data Miners.

Does anyone have any idea what Zynga is planning after the current Solo event closes?

Just curious as to what the possible next steps are. Other than that $50 box that was released a while ago.

Cheers,

Tamarack
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!
Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

DeathStriker

Re: Data Miners on new zynga Stuff?

Post#2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Tamarack wrote:Hi all our hard working Data Miners.

Does anyone have any idea what Zynga is planning after the current Solo event closes??

Tamarack - There is no current info. Currently suspect a 2-Week "filler" Classic Unit Galactic Conflict but that is just speculation.

Once we know more I will post here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Spock
Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Does anyone have any idea what Zynga is planning after the current Solo event closes?

Just curious as to what the possible next steps are. Other than that $50 box that was released a while ago.

Cheers,

Tamarack

For the record the game is still under Disney’s control.
Zynga has not taken over yet.

Keep an eye on the link DS provided as soon as there is any relevant info found, it will be updated.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

TNT
Major General

Post#4 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:12 am

Spock wrote:For the record the game is still under Disney’s control.

How do you know that? Are there references in the code or was it in the press release?

I'd actually started thinking the opposite recently due to the sudden monthly attempts at rebalancing after well over a year of 0 balance tweaks.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#5 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:52 am

TNT wrote:
Spock wrote:For the record the game is still under Disney’s control.

How do you know that? Are there references in the code or was it in the press release?

I'd actually started thinking the opposite recently due to the sudden monthly attempts at rebalancing after well over a year of 0 balance tweaks.

I am the same opnion as Spock.

There was only a press release zynga WILL take over. None that they took over.

And if zynga takes over there will de there logo anywhere in the game and/or something in the developer notes. At the moment i can see nothing like that in the game.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:45 am

Spock wrote:

Cheers,

Tamarack

Keep an eye on the link DS provided as soon as there is any relevant info found, it will be updated.

Agreed. Unless i'm mistaken (which i am about a great many things) Zynga is just taking over 'Star wars gaming'. I saw no messages about any game, specifically not SWC. I would imagine their purchase was made with future star wars games in mind...

To be brutally honest... i'll be happy if they just keep it going!!! Trying to stay positive at the mo as having lots of fun just gaming, and not worrying about the future :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Midge
Admiral

Post#7 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:11 am

Richaldo wrote:
Spock wrote:

Cheers,

Tamarack

Agreed. Unless i'm mistaken (which i am about a great many things) Zynga is just taking over 'Star wars gaming'. I saw no messages about any game, specifically not SWC. I would imagine their purchase was made with future star wars games in mind...

To be brutally honest... i'll be happy if they just keep it going!!! Trying to stay positive at the mo as having lots of fun just gaming, and not worrying about the future :)

Yes, it specifically mentions Star Wars Commander and it is not all Star Wars gaming, that would be a coup.

They are developing two games I believe.

https://venturebeat.com/2018/08/21/zyng ... ile-games/
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

lc77
Commodore

Post#8 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:44 am

Frags for the newest this, frags for the old that.

*Just a guess.

Centaur
Captain

Post#9 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:48 am

Frag me? No, Frag you!! ;)
The Force! Do you speak it!!!

boshuda21
Commodore

Post#10 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:55 pm

I thought they took over when there was a server update (switch?) and SWC got rid of the ad watching free crates. I also noticed at that time, junk spawning around my base was 2-3X more frequent.

Return to “General Discussions”