STAR WARS COMMANDER: WAR GUIDE

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Re: STAR WARS COMMANDER: WAR GUIDE

Post#51 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:59 pm

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:
AdmiralPiett wrote:Hey folks!

So I've been in this game for quite some time now, and have noticed that many squads have difficulties in NON-TAKO WARS. So I've made a guide in which I explain different strategies that you and your squad can utilise, as well have posted some guides on the different outpost scenarios that you can get, and mainly explain on 'Non Tako Wars'.

DOCUMENT CURRENT VERSION - VERSION 1.4

DOCUMENT:-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EVg ... sp=sharing

Best,
Admiral Piett

NOTE- If you want some of your strategies in this document, please PM me, and I'll be happy to include it in the doc :D :D . Also tell me how I can improve this document!

Really enjoyed and appreciated the time you tookinto making this guide. One thing that I have found as an Emperialist, in Tatooine wars, the ATST is absolutely the best vehicle we have. my war load consists of 12 ATST's, a shock trooper and 9 troopers to help with outside buildings. Also 4 TX tanks in my regular sc. I drop shock trooper, ATAT, troopers around the edges and will walk right through about 90 percent of prestige bases. if sc is triple shielded, a tie advance to one, ATAT for the other 2, and 1 or 2 ties depending on whether yavin is in play or not. Thanks again for all the info. learned quite a few things.

This is quite cool. Thanks LordPumpsaLot! I'll add it to the guide! Cheers! :D
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ Prestige - 50K MEDALS

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Werowe4
Lieutenant

Post#52 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:51 am

This is still a great guide (that I can pass to new/beginner squad mates). I’m curious as to how often the author updates it?
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Squad Officer

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#53 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:18 am

Werowe4 wrote:This is still a great guide (that I can pass to new/beginner squad mates). I’m curious as to how often the author updates it?

I am active everyday and keep reviewing your comments to see which ones may best fit the guide. Sometimes I may not be able to update it due to events in my life, you may understand. Cheers!
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ Prestige - 50K MEDALS

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Return to “General Discussions”