STAR WARS COMMANDER: WAR GUIDE

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
erfs
Commodore

Re: STAR WARS COMMANDER: WAR GUIDE

Post#41 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:58 am

@Admiral piett: Maybe I missed it, but I could not find a reference to just how effective Starfighter pilots are with the Yavin buff - they are fast, do not take up much UC and their X Wing / Tie strikes do a lot of damage.

If you have a Tat+Dandoran buff, the Wookie / Goth Waggon is actually not a bad combination. The vehicle itself does good damage and the troops it launches keeps turrets busy.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#42 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:13 am

erfs wrote:@Admiral piett: Maybe I missed it, but I could not find a reference to just how effective Starfighter pilots are with the Yavin buff - they are fast, do not take up much UC and their X Wing / Tie strikes do a lot of damage.

If you have a Tat+Dandoran buff, the Wookie / Goth Waggon is actually not a bad combination. The vehicle itself does good damage and the troops it launches keeps turrets busy.

I agree with you. I think I have mentioned it in the war guide. Refer Yavin wars.

Cheers!
Admiral Piett
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ Prestige - 50K MEDALS

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#43 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:18 am

Hey Folks!

Have you all been experiencing any difficulties in opening the war guide?

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

DeathStriker

Post#44 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:30 am

AdmiralPiett wrote:Hey Folks!

Have you all been experiencing any difficulties in opening the war guide?

AdmiralPiett - I just click the link on the Main Topic Post and it seemed to work fine for me.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#45 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:36 am

Okay. Good to know. I heard someone had issues opening the doc.

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

thecursedpit
Commander

Post#46 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:26 am

Interesting guide and a lot of good pointers, will have to look more in dept later, but here's some more feedback from an empire standpoint when tat is involved:

- You don't seem to mention ITT's. Mine are lvl 4, with tat combined, no base has any chance against 9+ of those (3 from sc, 6 or more from regular loadout). Their damage becomes insane and was already good to start with. I could upload replays to youtube to demonstrate this, but I assume you're familair with this as well.

If our squad has tat, everyone exclusively uses itts in his/her SC. They really are that strong. Even from lvl 2 onwards I'd recommend swarming bases with them as nothing will beat them hp/damage wise in my opinion.

- Some people don't have itt's or any at lvl 1. Since the last boost to their stats, if you have tat, ATSTs have become brutal as well. 2 atsts will need a sec or 2 to go through any turret. I've had lvl 9 squadmates use 3 itts in sc and 7 ATST with storms etc go through really hard prestige bases. ATSTs definitely need recommendation when tat is involved.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#47 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:29 am

Level 1s do fine with tat unless it's an exceptionally difficult base with a lot of rocket turrets.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Harshit
Major General

Post#48 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:41 am

Shelendil wrote:Level 1s do fine with tat unless it's an exceptionally difficult base with a lot of rocket turrets.

Have observed this scenario in many of my battles and in many videos in YT. Most recommend T2B's as they require less space and their health buffed. Samples are always useful as well. Players often use air to finish turrets especially rockets.
Whereas IMPs use probes which have even less UC and are quite fast and have 400% damage multiplier against infantry. But they still need lots of air to destroy rockets which will kill those droids in 2 secs.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#49 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:41 am

Bump for this guide!

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#50 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:18 pm

AdmiralPiett wrote:Hey folks!

So I've been in this game for quite some time now, and have noticed that many squads have difficulties in NON-TAKO WARS. So I've made a guide in which I explain different strategies that you and your squad can utilise, as well have posted some guides on the different outpost scenarios that you can get, and mainly explain on 'Non Tako Wars'.

DOCUMENT CURRENT VERSION - VERSION 1.4

DOCUMENT:-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EVg ... sp=sharing

Best,
Admiral Piett

NOTE- If you want some of your strategies in this document, please PM me, and I'll be happy to include it in the doc :D :D . Also tell me how I can improve this document!

Really enjoyed and appreciated the time you tookinto making this guide. One thing that I have found as an Emperialist, in Tatooine wars, the ATST is absolutely the best vehicle we have. my war load consists of 12 ATST's, a shock trooper and 9 troopers to help with outside buildings. Also 4 TX tanks in my regular sc. I drop shock trooper, ATAT, troopers around the edges and will walk right through about 90 percent of prestige bases. if sc is triple shielded, a tie advance to one, ATAT for the other 2, and 1 or 2 ties depending on whether yavin is in play or not. Thanks again for all the info. learned quite a few things.
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OFFICER IN TheCloneWarroir SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

Return to “General Discussions”