Goodbye Everyone

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Plagueis
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1395

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Post#21 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:08 am

StrikerRebel wrote:...but I think you will stop retirement in a few month, like many other players I knew ;)


Lol. I was asked by squad members if I wanted them to keep my account active and I told them no. Plagueisthewise will dissipate into the force in a month or so and that will be it. It was fun until it wasn’t and nothing the devs will introduce will “re-fun” it. Besides, I have way too many other hobbies that I’m obsessing over now. It was time to go and it will stay that way. Again, thanks everyone for being that enjoyable part of SWC.


User avatar
JARJAR
Commodore
Posts: 153

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Post#22 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:49 am

your base will be removed from the team after 30 days but will continue to exist

in other words, your account will not be deleted


User avatar
StrikerRebel
Captain
Posts: 93

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Post#23 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:54 am

Plagueis wrote:
StrikerRebel wrote:...but I think you will stop retirement in a few month, like many other players I knew ;)


Lol. I was asked by squad members if I wanted them to keep my account active and I told them no. Plagueisthewise will dissipate into the force in a month or so and that will be it. It was fun until it wasn’t and nothing the devs will introduce will “re-fun” it. Besides, I have way too many other hobbies that I’m obsessing over now. It was time to go and it will stay that way. Again, thanks everyone for being that enjoyable part of SWC.


:D ..but your base will still exist and I will keep your base in honour, by attacking only with kessen even though your SC is empty. Goodbye Plagueis


Plagueis
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1395

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Post#24 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:16 am

StrikerRebel wrote:
Plagueis wrote:
StrikerRebel wrote:...but I think you will stop retirement in a few month, like many other players I knew ;)


Lol. I was asked by squad members if I wanted them to keep my account active and I told them no. Plagueisthewise will dissipate into the force in a month or so and that will be it. It was fun until it wasn’t and nothing the devs will introduce will “re-fun” it. Besides, I have way too many other hobbies that I’m obsessing over now. It was time to go and it will stay that way. Again, thanks everyone for being that enjoyable part of SWC.


:D ..but your base will still exist and I will keep your base in honour, by attacking only with kessen even though your SC is empty. Goodbye Plagueis


I’ve had other bases vanish after months of inactivity, so get your cheeseball kessen sniping in while CB supplies last! lol. Thx man, have fun.


Toydarian
Commodore
Posts: 105

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Post#25 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:30 pm

Plagueis, I wanted to express my gratitude to you for a most heartfelt and sincere post starting off this thread. I may be a softy, but it was genuinely moving....so much so, I read it twice through, to better reflect on what I can only say is one of the most thought provoking pieces I have seen in this forum.
I have been an avid follower of your posts for a while now, and I have learned a lot from what you have said, so thank you.
I am sure that many others here, like me, would want to pay tribute to your wisdom, and for your clear commitment to sharing it for the benefit of all of us.
I guess your decision to leave was probably not an easy one...but just as your fortitude in the game has shone through as one of the brightest stars, so your fortitude now is equally compelling.
There is no doubt you will be missed....but, for me at least, your presence in this place will undoubtedly live on.
I wish you the very best of success in whatever new endeavours you embrace....I know you will excel.
Thank you once again.
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only


User avatar
Tomato
Commodore
Posts: 176

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Post#26 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:04 pm

Good bye Plagueis!

Its was great having you in the community. Real life > SWC life!
iOS / Android - Tomato: Officer SamuraiHunters
Windows - Tomato: Leader Order-33 (Part of the Order family) Thanks Disney :(


Plagueis
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1395

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Post#27 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:25 pm

Toydarian wrote:Plagueis, I wanted to express my gratitude to you for a most heartfelt and sincere post starting off this thread. I may be a softy, but it was genuinely moving....so much so, I read it twice through, to better reflect on what I can only say is one of the most thought provoking pieces I have seen in this forum.
I have been an avid follower of your posts for a while now, and I have learned a lot from what you have said, so thank you.
I am sure that many others here, like me, would want to pay tribute to your wisdom, and for your clear commitment to sharing it for the benefit of all of us.
I guess your decision to leave was probably not an easy one...but just as your fortitude in the game has shone through as one of the brightest stars, so your fortitude now is equally compelling.
There is no doubt you will be missed....but, for me at least, your presence in this place will undoubtedly live on.
I wish you the very best of success in whatever new endeavours you embrace....I know you will excel.
Thank you once again.


Reading your post reminds me of what I love about the gaming and Star Wars communities. It’s the people. I really wish the devs DO read all of your posts and pass the sentiment on to Disney higher ups. The vast majority of us aren’t the racist, sexist, bigoted homophobes that the shill media and leftist hollywood nutbags makes us out to be. We aren’t a bunch of alt-right “trolls”. We’re Star Wars fans and WE are the good, tolerant and thoughtful people that the social justice crowd aspire to be. Thank you for your tribute, I’m honored.


Plagueis
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1395

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Post#28 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Tomato wrote:Good bye Plagueis!

Its was great having you in the community. Real life > SWC life!


Thank you and may the force be with you...always.


Toydarian
Commodore
Posts: 105

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Post#29 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Thank you Plagueis for taking the time out to reply. My words were the least I could muster for you. Mr Lucas lit up a gene for us in the seventies, with “A New Hope”....maybe a defining moment...certainly for me, as a life long fan. Guess it kinda gets into yer bloodstream...it is not the game, or the films, or the artefacts....it’s what lies behind, what inspired the vision.
Best to you, and hope you will drop back in here in the future, to share your thoughts.
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only


Plagueis
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1395

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Post#30 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:31 pm

Unlike the game, this forum is still fun so that’s a distinct possibility.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Dealer, Dolphin75, FinrodFelagund, Jaykoz3, Lynch, Nescib, SpaceDandy, thisguy20, XitLiteNtrNite and 38 guests