Goodbye Everyone

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: Goodbye Everyone

Post#11 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:03 am

It’s an addiction, whether one admitted or not.

It’s always a good thing to break out from extreme addiction, so one can enjoy a more balanced life.

Congratz !

I retired, but came back and played casually nowadays.

I have been advocating for the casual group, as this frag system caters to the most active players.

I may retire again, ... soon.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#12 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:27 am

SWC is the most unfair game I've ever played, and it got even more unfair after Armory and the frag system were introduced. The game gives you very little in rewards and incentive and requires too much time of your life...

Worst of all is that the game is a long long upgrading, it will probably take 2 years or more playing it regularly (or daily) to complete your base once you reach level 10, not to mention the absurd amount of units you need unlock and upgrade, and Disney continues to launch more and more units every month....

But nothing in the game says you need to build everything, unlock / upgrade all units, or force you to have your base at level 10. Play for your own time, and do not let the game control your time and your life, or keep you away from the people and things that you like.

If you're an experienced player and know the game well, you certainly know how to use the game's mechanics to your advantage, and control your gameplay - level of opponents, base strengths, buildings and units you need to build and unlock / upgrade, to make your life in SWC less painful.

Games should be fun and help you spend your free time when you do not have or can do anything better. Anything besides, you'd better stop and reflect, and you'll realize that there are many other things you're missing out on.

Real life is always the best game. Always the best choice. Good luck to you, Plagueis, and may the Force be with You, always. I hope to also be able to make that decision soon and retire from SWC. I'm getting too old for this rock n 'roll.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Deekay
Lieutenant

Post#13 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:00 am

Farewell to Plagueis... MTFBWY

Truth is, all of us sooner or later follow you Plagueis. But till date I'm enjoying the game with my real life.
Member of Marauders Alpha
Former Leader Royal_Rebelz

SpaceDandy
Commander

Post#14 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:46 am

Take Care, Plagueis. I’ve enjoyed reading your posts over the years. Smile fondly and know somewhere Tako is being flipped ...and it don’t matter a damn bit. And may your squad mate friendships endure. It is such friendships that keep me in the game still.

Lastly, in the spirit of the game wish list, may SWC steer back to being more a shared joy among friends (new and old) and less of a shared grind among hangers-on.

MTFBWY
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:20 pm

"2 washed dishes away" hahaha great post. Thank you for your contribution to the forums. Best of luck to you and May the force be with you always.
Some friendly advice To The rest Of You Still playing: real life first. Always. Don't let the game be a factor in a divorce, relationships failing, getting fired etcetera. Balance is key.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Harshit
Commodore

Post#16 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:06 am

Good luck in your future endeavours.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

barnabilopez
Squadron Leader

Post#17 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:29 am

Goodbye!

DarthTrumpf
Squadron Leader

Post#18 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:27 am

Farewell old timer. I think it's a wise decision, and good advice for those who may only now be starting the path to the dark side of this game. I'm right behind you, and I would say about half my squad is as well. My first officer retired this week. So goes it. SWC has been fun but an obsession for me, and its the first mobile game I ever liked, and the first of this type I played. Wipe them out. All of them.
My favorite character from the original movies is Johhar Kessen!

StrikerRebel
Captain

Post#19 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:49 am

Amen !

StrikerRebel
Captain

Post#20 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:51 am

...but I think you will stop retirement in a few month, like many other players I knew ;)

Return to “General Discussions”