War matchmaking taking too long!!!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Zach
Commodore

War matchmaking taking too long!!!

Post#1 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:50 pm

Just wondering the last month or so MM for rebels is taking forever. I noticed mornings eastern USA time is quicker. But evenings is a write off. I left one run its cause the other day and it took 12 hours!!! Is it the same for the empire side as well? Thoughts?

Shadow1979
Squadron Leader

Re: War matchmaking taking too long!!!

Post#2 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:25 am

Lately as imp no matter when we start the war we are matched with thirty seconds to a minute
From the brightest light comes the darkest shadow,
Officer in death-dealer
Looking to fill a few recent openings we take any lvl player, whether you are a seasoned vet or just starting out we have a place for you.
Ign-shsdow19 h.q 9

Wittmann33
Captain

Post#3 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:11 am

This has been happening to my team, It takes 6 hours, when it use to take 30 seconds!

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:46 am

Multiple hours over multiple days.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Shadow1979
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:46 pm

What kinda line up are you running
Officer in death-dealer
Looking to fill a few recent openings we take any lvl player, whether you are a seasoned vet or just starting out we have a place for you.
Ign-shsdow19 h.q 9

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#6 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:25 pm

My last war was matched immediately against a team that was horribly over matched. The previous wars would take anywhere from immediately, to a few hours. We generally have two or three 9's, and the rest tens.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:16 pm

Its strange because I think there are more imperial squads so you'd have thought it would be the other way round and that rebels would match instant while imperials would have to wait.
We match at 9pm Eastern US and pretty much always instantly match.

@ForceMel: maybe best to avoid entering MM at that time to avoid getting beaten by NewSithEmpire....again ;-) hehe
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

Shadow1979
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:01 pm

We always instantly match granted the last two months it's always against 15 tens when we generally run a mixed line up
Officer in death-dealer
Ign-shsdow19 h.q 9

Marsh
Commander

Post#9 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:26 pm

We have been having alot of trouble finding matches too. Going in at 7pm est and letting it run till almost midnight. Multiple days in a row. Who can war at noon when you have to work. Lol
Reb squad by the way. Mix of 10's down to some 8's.

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#10 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:38 am

sgu97cab wrote:Its strange because I think there are more imperial squads so you'd have thought it would be the other way round and that rebels would match instant while imperials would have to wait.
We match at 9pm Eastern US and pretty much always instantly match.

@ForceMel: maybe best to avoid entering MM at that time to avoid getting beaten by NewSithEmpire....again ;-) hehe

LOL. I actually like getting matched against them. I like the tough matches. None of the wars had any offensive outposts, and I like it that way. I was on vacation for the last battle, and knew it was going to be tough for us to beat them that time. My squad has learned a lot against them.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Return to “General Discussions”