NOTICE: Disney Sells SWC Development To Zynga

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Mava11
Officer

Re: NOTICE: Disney Sells SWC Development To Zynga

Post#71 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:35 am

When does Zynga plan to do any updates or improvements to the game?

Ghost666
Major General

Post#72 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:35 am

Tamarack wrote:5. It is recommended to let the game breathe every hour so as not to overload/ overheat your device with game info (causes some problems in the game)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:D :D :D :D :D
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto
VADER523 SQUAD - Positions Open

Harshit
Commodore

Post#73 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:37 am

Mava11 wrote:When does Zynga plan to do any updates or improvements to the game?

Zynga has not taken over the game fully yet. We may see some indications only in early march when these series of conflicts are over.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#74 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:45 am

Well I did what Zynga's reps told me. Unfortunately it did not solve the chat issue on my Android tablet. So I'm a bit perplexed as to what to do now. I guess I'll reply to the email saying that it showed old messages when I cleared the cache, but it did not show any new updates.

Tamarack
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!
Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#75 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:10 am

Harshit wrote:
Mava11 wrote:When does Zynga plan to do any updates or improvements to the game?

Zynga has not taken over the game fully yet. We may see some indications only in early march when these series of conflicts are over.

It could happen sooner. The schedule we have for conflicts was pulled out of the game code, but isn't official as far as I know. Zynga could look at it, wonder why the fuck Disney has a demodroid conflict scheduled, and release an update with a modified and better schedule.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#76 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:18 am

Tomorrow. Every single day they are planning to do it tomorrow.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

DeathStriker

Post#77 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:44 pm

Midge wrote:

Tomorrow. Every single day they are planning to do it tomorrow.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow... You're always A day Away

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#78 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Hahaha
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Spock
Admiral

Post#79 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:11 pm

Harshit wrote:

As of now zynga does actually have full control of swc.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#80 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:37 pm

Think about it from Zynga’s point of view: they now have full access to the game, and The Rat put it on autopilot for the next what, month or six weeks? Zynga gets time then to make a determination of what they will actually do; some possibilities include: realize the game is in such a bad state that they simply leave it as is for however months they need to until they can put out a new Star Wars game; or come up with a game plan to modify existing units/events to stabilize the game, perhaps halting the loss of players; or they decide that the best way to make money (let us not forget that is their ultimate goal) is to revamp the game by introducing new content to entice new players; or some combination of the above; and there could be any number of other options. I recognize that this is speculation, and as a general rule I detest when people speculate, but suffice it to say, the game is on autopilot, we must be patient. Zygna probably will not and honestly should not start to immediately make drastic changes or even advising on how to approach issues, such as Tamarack’s query, until they know what they have to work with.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

Return to “General Discussions”