Possible Cheater

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Slayme
Commander

Re: Possible Cheater

Post#11 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:07 pm

Does this sound like cheating?

A base currently on Tatooine with 1356 attack wins over 5 days 2 hours since the conflict started.
I've done the math : that's one attack every 167 seconds, 24 hours a day for over 5 days.

Who stays awake for 5 days straight endlessly fighting battles?
Leader of SITH_COMMANDOS squad.
Head of the SITH Ruling Council.

DeathStriker

Post#12 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Slayme wrote:Does this sound like cheating?

A base currently on Tatooine with 1356 attack wins over 5 days 2 hours since the conflict started.

Slayme - I looked at the Base of the Player in question (name withheld).

The Base is nothing but all LEVEL 2... and so... I presume they are fighting entry level bases in Matchmaking...

If one were to use a "Bot" (and I am not saying this Player is) this would be the best Level to do so...

Continuing the conversation...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Gostyn
Storm Trooper

Post#13 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:59 pm

Well, player Joshua, from the team THE.GIRONDIN´S is clearly cheating. When the second shield breaks down, some script turns down your Star Wars Commander client, so the victory is for him. With this dirty practice he can accumulate a lot of contraband. I think the providers of the game may investigate better cheating in this game. This unmotivates no-cheating users to continue playing.

Return to “General Discussions”