NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#661 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:13 am

DeathStriker wrote:MY PRESTIGE STATUS (Final Report):

:arrow: Well, while I will finish my Prestige Level Building Final Upgrade Order as I posted here, the result of the 1 MILLION CRYSTALS from todays Game Update will mean completing Steps 3 through 9 a breeze as the time needed to complete further Upgrades is now moot.

Medal Cap Increase

When I complete All Remaining Upgrades my Medal Cap will increased from 167,200 to 168,000.

My Final Thoughts...

SADLY, those whom were handed Prestige Level on a Ultra Chrome Platter won't know the struggles, time commitment, and sense of accomplishment from doing it the hard way.

I hope my Posts in this Topic helped someone before this last Update...

It was always fun to read your progression DS. Mine went along similar lines till the update yesterday. :)
Even yesterday I was determined to keep on fighting until The End...
Right now I wonder if I can still bother... I have vowed to do one more war with one of our affiliated squads, RedNine as I have some friends there. To my home squad yesterdays' affront to longtime players seems to have been the final straw ... mass defections...

Sad but true
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Return to “General Discussions”