NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#631 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:09 am

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

:arrow: I am continuing work on my Prestige Level Building Final Upgrade Order as I posted here and currently on Step 2 of 8.

The following happened since last report...

• Prestige Alloy Refinery (2 of 6) - Completed.
  • Prestige Alloy Refinery (3 of 6) - Started. **4.5 More Weeks of Alloy Refinery Upgrades to go.
And now another word from our Sponsors...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

• Armory Equipment - Tauntaun Rider - Max Level 10 Upgrade Completed
  • Unit - Luggabeast Munitioneer - Level 8 Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Alloy Refinery (2 of 6) my Medal Cap increased from 166,950 to 167,000.

Will post again when the above are finished...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#632 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:54 am

Research: Heavy Stormtroopers 11 in process
Upgrade: Credit Market #4 to 11 in process
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#633 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:50 am

Completed ALL level 11 research......... now just a few resource gens and traps to go... whoop diddy whoop.

Then the plug gets pulled hahahha! :)
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,850
50 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#634 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:38 am

I only remember that I need to upgrade my Prestiges bases when DS bump this thread to update his upgrades. I end up wasting 2 or 3 days leaving the Prestige droid idle simply because I haven't logged into those accounts anymore. They would probably be much more advanced if I had done the following upgrades immediately after the previous one was over...

Rebel Prestige upgrading 3/12 resources generators to go
Imperial Prestige upgrading 2/12 resources generators to go

And Rebel Prestige maxed out 17/18 (if I didn't get it wrong) units, and now there is only Tantaun as possible reward in the HDs and Daily Bronzium Crates!

Imperial Prestige still has 8 possible units in the HDs and Daily Bronzium Crates.

And I wanted to thank this Rebel player for choosing my Imperial HQ 11 for his Hell Deploy Vehicles mission:

It was the first defense of 50 medals I've had to date playing for more than 5 years. So far, the maximum has been 46 and 48 medals, and on WIndows I got max of 46 medals. I have seen replays of players receiving 50 medals for defenses in the past, but HQ 10 was the max level, and I never thought I would ever make it!

After Prestige, is it possible to win more than 50 medals in a defense?
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

DeathStriker

Post#635 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:45 am

mkenobi wrote:After Prestige, is it possible to win more than 50 medals in a defense?

ANSWER: No - For 2 Reasons.

1. There is no "after Prestige" as Prestige is the Max Level.

2. For Prestige HQ Level - The Max may be the same - 50 Medals - but mostly I believe you will see LESS - if you even get Attacked at all! :lol:

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#636 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:09 am

DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:After Prestige, is it possible to win more than 50 medals in a defense?

ANSWER: No - For 2 Reasons.

1. There is no "after Prestige" as Prestige is the Max Level.

2. For Prestige HQ Level - The Max may be the same - 50 Medals - but mostly I believe you will see LESS - if you even get Attacked at all! :lol:

Funny, you, taking advantage of my bad English based on the stupid Google translator... :lol:

I meant "after Prestige (level having been introduced, and with the increase in the base score and the medal limit), it is possible...", but the post was getting too long... :lol:

Anyway, thanks, because I read a while ago that it was possible to win more than 50 medals in a defense but I didn't believe it. And 50 medals for one single defense is absurd, anyway.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

DeathStriker

Post#637 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:20 am

mkenobi wrote:Funny, you, taking advantage of my bad English based on the stupid Google translator... :lol:

... thanks, because I read a while ago that it was possible to win more than 50 medals in a defense but I didn't believe it. And 50 medals for one single defense is absurd, anyway.

I agree, but keep this in mind... I now often see LESS, sometimes only 25 Medals which effectively go straight into the "void", as I am at my Medal Cap.

Something to look forward to... :roll:

DeathStriker

Post#638 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:36 pm

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

:arrow: I am continuing work on my Prestige Level Building Final Upgrade Order as I posted here and currently on Step 2 of 8.

The following happened since last report...

• Prestige Alloy Refinery (3 of 6) - Completed.
  • Prestige Alloy Refinery (4 of 6) - Started. **3.4 More Weeks of Alloy Refinery Upgrades to go.
We now return you to your Prestige Show currently in progress...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

• Unit - Luggabeast Munitioneer - Level 8 Upgrade Completed
  • Unit - Bantha Rider - Prestige Level Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Alloy Refinery (3 of 6) my Medal Cap increased from 167,000 to 167,050.

Will post again when the above are finished...

Return to “General Discussions”