NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#611 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:31 am

DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:... soon the Prestige Droid will be retired -- unless that Zynga decides to give the Prestige Droid anything else to do than upgrades.

There is a - chance - but nothing official I have seen - that maybe... just maybe... the Cantina and maybe Contraband Safehouse / Contraband Trade Ports... might get the Prestige Treatment...

:arrow: We know that some Mercenary Units, like the Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport and the new Orbak Marader can be Upgraded to Prestige but can't be cooked at Prestige Level in the current Max Level 10 Cantina.

AND SO... SWC Veteran Players continue to look for something to keep them interested in Playing the game...

They should make a prestige level for dekas, too. Drop the repair time to an hour, but only allow the prestige Droid to repair them. Give the dekas +25% health and damage, and faster shield regeneration. And allow the P* level at any deka level, not just 50.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#612 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:45 am

I think my prestige droid hasn't been active for a couple of weeks...! Just noticed LoL ....

I'm in the endgame now... just traps & alloy refineries to go........... sadly I've utterly lost interest!!!
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,850
50 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#613 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:17 am

working on my credit markets, then have 2x of credit and alloy storage.

traps - not going to bother.

and have almost as many defense wins as attack wins at this point - a combination of (a) not attacking as much as I used to and (b) tougher GR defenses, racking up wins.

God, the good old days of staying up to 2 am, attacking for resources, has not happened in many months.

:)
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#614 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:28 am

TKTB51 wrote:working on my credit markets, then have 2x of credit and alloy storage.

traps - not going to bother.

and have almost as many defense wins as attack wins at this point - a combination of (a) not attacking as much as I used to and (b) tougher GR defenses, racking up wins.

God, the good old days of staying up to 2 am, attacking for resources, has not happened in many months.

Many years... I remember entire weekends dedicated to getting that contra for my dekka upgrades....!!!

Now I just log on for HD..........
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,850
50 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#615 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:45 am

DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:... soon the Prestige Droid will be retired -- unless that Zynga decides to give the Prestige Droid anything else to do than upgrades.

There is a - chance - but nothing official I have seen - that maybe... just maybe... the Cantina and maybe Contraband Safehouse / Contraband Trade Ports... might get the Prestige Treatment...

:arrow: We know that some Mercenary Units, like the Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport and the new Orbak Marader can be Upgraded to Prestige but can't be cooked at Prestige Level in the current Max Level 10 Cantina.

AND SO... SWC Veteran Players continue to look for something to keep them interested in Playing the game...

This can be a survival, but only 5-6 weeks and then nothing more to upgrade to Prestige again. I think it's funny when I click on the safehouse (maxed out) and it is full of CB and the message appears to upgrade safehouse to increase contraband storage lol

Definitely lazy to have to log in with my Prestiges and attack 3 or 4 Dev bases just to start a Prestige upgrade to a refinary or market.

Both bases maxed out all structures. Rebel Prestige maxed out all turrets. Imperial Prestige is close to max out the turrets too. The two bases are with the same units in the Bronzium HD Crates maxed out, and the others are so close to max out that I'm avoiding touring HDs every day just to not max out the remaining units, or not even HDs I will need to do.

The Prestige Droide should:

Be used for attack or defense as a Droideka;
Repair Droidekas in about 5-10 minutes;
Clean up all the trash in just one click;
Open all Inventory Crates with a single click;
Work at least in one of the factories or in the Starship Command to speed up the construction of vehicles or ships - at a cost of CB with a new Squad Perk for Level 50 Squads;
Serving drinks in the Cantina, at least it would be of some use going forward... :lol:

It remains to be seen whether Zynga is interested in keeping veterans really interested in staying in the game.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#616 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:58 am

DeathStriker wrote:There is a - chance - but nothing official I have seen - that maybe... just maybe... the Cantina and maybe Contraband Safehouse / Contraband Trade Ports... might get the Prestige Treatment...

Send support tickets in asking for the Prestige cantina!

They seem to be pretty responsive when a lot of players send them suggestions for simple things like this.

I sent a ticket already and they said there is no guarantee of a prestige level cantina but that they take player suggestions. (They also said that they would not be removing the Prestige level from the MTT or Orbaks when I asked why we were forced to collect frags for something that we could never use.)

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#617 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:02 am

I want a second research lab, a higher level cantina would be nice, but being able to dual track research would be much more helpful.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#618 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:48 am

strawman3125 wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:There is a - chance - but nothing official I have seen - that maybe... just maybe... the Cantina and maybe Contraband Safehouse / Contraband Trade Ports... might get the Prestige Treatment...

Send support tickets in asking for the Prestige cantina!

They seem to be pretty responsive when a lot of players send them suggestions for simple things like this.

I sent a ticket already and they said there is no guarantee of a prestige level cantina but that they take player suggestions. (They also said that they would not be removing the Prestige level from the MTT or Orbaks when I asked why we were forced to collect frags for something that we could never use.)

Just remember that if we get a prestige cantina, prestige fathiers and turret slicers will be just around the corner. And they will screw us and make prestige luggs +31%.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#619 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:02 am

what would prestige togs be able to do?

nuke the planet from orbit and kill all the tribbles?

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#620 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:29 pm

The crystal cost to microwave Prestige units will probably keep me from upgrading some units to Prestige. I kept one barracks and factory at level 10, for that reason. I also will most likely hold off on any Prestige upgrades for mercs, even when a Prestige Cantina option comes available. It's possible that having those at Prestige may become a must have some time in the future, but for now, that jump in crystal cost is not worth it.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Return to “General Discussions”