NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TKTB51
Admiral

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#601 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:49 pm

the Prestige droid will need to find a new hobby - I'm sure s/he can find something online that also starts with "P" to spend time on.

No, not "Porg".
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#602 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:31 pm

TKTB51 wrote:the Prestige droid will need to find a new hobby - I'm sure s/he can find something online that also starts with "P" to spend time on.

No, not "Porg".

We should be able to use the Prestige Droide to attack or defense when he/she is idle! I could think about a few good weapons and special powers for him/her that would be really cool! Or maybe Devs release a skin that turns the Prestige Droid in a killing machine... :lol:

My Imperial HQ 11 and rebel HQ 11 started the 1 of 4 remanining Sonics to upgrade to Prestige.

When it finishes, I will start the upgrades for credits and refineries to Prestige, and if worths, I will also upgrade the LAAT/IDT traps -- current at Level 10 -- for my two bases, and then it's over.

I started upgrading the other traps to Level 10 for both bases -- I was keeping traps at level 8, but I changed my mind, as I don't care anymore about the costs in alloy for reset them while we have Dev bases with 2.5mi alloy. At least for a few weeks, the plain droids will have more to do than clean up junk and repair dekas.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

DeathStriker

Post#603 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:20 pm

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

:arrow: I am continuing work on my Prestige Level Building Final Upgrade Order as I posted here and currently on 1 of 8.

The following happened since last report...

• Prestige Credit Market (3 of 6) - Completed.
  • Prestige Credit Market (4 of 6) - Started. **3.5 More Week of Credit Market Upgrades to go.
And now another word from our Sponsors...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

• Armory Equipment - Gigoran Fighter Level 9 Upgrade Completed.
  • Armory Equipment - Heavy Desert Soldier Level 9 Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Credit Market (3 of 6) my Medal Cap increased from 166,700 to 166,750.

Will post again when the above are finished...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#604 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:34 am

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

:arrow: I am continuing work on my Prestige Level Building Final Upgrade Order as I posted here and currently on 1 of 8.

• Prestige Credit Market (4 of 6) - Completed.
  • Prestige Credit Market (5 of 6) - Started. **2.25 More Weeks of Credit Market Upgrades to go.

• Armory Equipment - Heavy Desert Soldier Level 9 Upgrade Completed.
  • Unit - Orbak Marauder - Level 1 thru 10 Upgrades Completed.
  • Armory Equipment - Elite Orbak Mauauder Level 1 thru Level 6 Upgrades Completed.
  • Armory Equipment - Elite Orbak Mauauder Level 7 Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Credit Market (4 of 6) my Medal Cap increased from 166,750 to 166,800.

darthcrossfader
Squadron Leader

Post#605 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:11 pm

hello. first post here in 2020 so HNY to all.

I am trying to find out information on Prestige upgrade costs and times of buildings and troop / equipment. I have searched google, youtube for this information but not been able to find it. I also read the first few pages of this thread where I thought it might be mentioned. If it is in this thread then I haven't been able to find it. Is there any wiki page with this infomation on it or is the info somewhere on this site?

thanks if you can help.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#606 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:52 am

darthcrossfader wrote:hello. first post here in 2020 so HNY to all.

I am trying to find out information on Prestige upgrade costs and times of buildings and troop / equipment. I have searched google, youtube for this information but not been able to find it. I also read the first few pages of this thread where I thought it might be mentioned. If it is in this thread then I haven't been able to find it. Is there any wiki page with this infomation on it or is the info somewhere on this site?

thanks if you can help.

http://www.swcommander.info
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DeathStriker

Post#607 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:45 am

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

:arrow: I am continuing work on my Prestige Level Building Final Upgrade Order as I posted here and currently on Step 1 of 8.

• Prestige Credit Market (5 of 6) - Completed.
  • Prestige Credit Market (6 of 6) - Started. **1.15 More Week of Credit Market Upgrades to go.

• Armory Equipment - Elite Orbak Mauauder Level 7 Upgrade Completed.
  • Armory Equipment - Elite Orbak Mauauder Level 8 Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Credit Market (5 of 6) my Medal Cap increased from 166,800 to 166,850.

DeathStriker

Post#608 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:24 am

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

:arrow: I am continuing work on my Prestige Level Building Final Upgrade Order as I posted here and currently on Step 2 of 8.

• Prestige Credit Market (6 of 6) - Completed.
  • Prestige Alloy Refinery (1 of 6) - Started. **7 More Week of Alloy Refinery Upgrades to go.

• Armory Equipment - Elite Orbak Mauauder Level 8 Upgrade Completed.
  • Unit - Prestige Orbak Marauder Upgrade Completed.
  • Unit - Dowutin Hunter Level 5 Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Credit Market (6 of 6) my Medal Cap increased from 166,850 to 166,900.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#609 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:05 pm

I was going to start the upgrade of my last turret to Prestige, for my both bases, and surprise - full proof of my desinterest as Prestige - I hadn't noticed that I was already upgrading the last turret to Prestige . Both bases have now all Prestige turrets.

I didn't even have to attack Dev bases for loot. My Rebel Prestige started first Prestige Refinery upgrade only with credits stored in my vaults, since no one attacked that base in over a week. And I am too lazy. My Rebel Prestige started upgrades to Prestige a week after the Imperial base, but it is now 3 days ahead.

I'm not interested in upgrading traps to Prestige, then soon the Prestige Droid will be retired -- unless that Zynga decides to give the Prestige Droid anything else to do than upgrades.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

DeathStriker

Post#610 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:40 am

mkenobi wrote:... soon the Prestige Droid will be retired -- unless that Zynga decides to give the Prestige Droid anything else to do than upgrades.

There is a - chance - but nothing official I have seen - that maybe... just maybe... the Cantina and maybe Contraband Safehouse / Contraband Trade Ports... might get the Prestige Treatment...

:arrow: We know that some Mercenary Units, like the Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport and the new Orbak Marader can be Upgraded to Prestige but can't be cooked at Prestige Level in the current Max Level 10 Cantina.

AND SO... SWC Veteran Players continue to look for something to keep them interested in Playing the game...

Return to “General Discussions”