NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DesertPyramid
Admiral

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#591 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:56 am

One thing I noticed about finishing the Prestige upgrades is that I am seeing many of the old bases I used to see regularly return to the match pool... or more accurately said - is that I am finally rejoining their pool by catching up to their upgrades.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~66k Deka/o: 50/50 Jets: 5d/4f/4a

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#592 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:09 am

started alloy refinery #5 to prestige on the 20th, so have the following left:

refinery #6
all 6 credit markets
two alloy depots
two credit vaults

possibly the IDT traps, but none of the others.

I've already taken all factories and barracks to 11, I know that there are reasons to have held one of each of those "back", I didn't pay enough attention to those reasons at the time, so ... that bridge has been crossed, no going back.

So I'm a bit ahead of you on the push to build out everything to 11, and am just taking my time. Looks to be about 92 days left, not counting any traps. 13 weeks (ish).

Then ... ???

DeathStriker wrote:MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

:arrow: I am continuing work on my Prestige Level Building Final Upgrade Order as I posted here and currently on Step #1.

The following happened since last report...

• Prestige Credit Market (1 of 6) - Completed.
  • Prestige Credit Market (2 of 6) - Started. **6 More Week of Credit Market Upgrades to go.
And now another word from our Sponsors...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

• Armory Equipment - Sullustan Recon Sharpshooter - Max Level 10 Upgrade Completed.
  • Armory Equipment - Cold-weather Hailfire Droid - Max Level 10 Upgrade Started
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Credit Market (1 of 6) my Medal Cap increased from 166,600 to 166,650 (+50 Medals).

Will post again when the above are finished...
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#593 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:53 pm

I recently got my turrets all to P and I'm working on the second IDT, before I get to the refineries and credit markets. I probably won't bother with the other traps.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#594 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:31 pm

Can someone confirm if upgrading the Starship command drives the crystal price for starships or is it the actual starship upgrade? I will not upgrade any of my starships to Prestige, except for the A-Wings (done). Not worth the crystal cost for wars IMO, and I don't see enough difference in PvP attacks to matter. There are units like the SMTT where I will not use my frags for the Prestige upgrade for that same reason, even when or if we get a Prestige Cantina.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#595 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:06 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:Can someone confirm if upgrading the Starship command drives the crystal price for starships or is it the actual starship upgrade? I will not upgrade any of my starships to Prestige, except for the A-Wings (done). Not worth the crystal cost for wars IMO, and I don't see enough difference in PvP attacks to matter. There are units like the SMTT where I will not use my frags for the Prestige upgrade for that same reason, even when or if we get a Prestige Cantina.

It is the level of the ship you are building. Prestige is critical for A-Wings/TIE Advanced, so upgrading Starship Command is a must.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#596 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:36 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:Can someone confirm if upgrading the Starship command drives the crystal price for starships or is it the actual starship upgrade? I will not upgrade any of my starships to Prestige, except for the A-Wings (done). Not worth the crystal cost for wars IMO, and I don't see enough difference in PvP attacks to matter. There are units like the SMTT where I will not use my frags for the Prestige upgrade for that same reason, even when or if we get a Prestige Cantina.

It is the level of the ship you are building. Prestige is critical for A-Wings/TIE Advanced, so upgrading Starship Command is a must.

I almost never use an A-Wing, since there are other ways around it. You can use an Itho, LAAT or Strix to trip the sc for example, Elite AT-TE, or just Kessen shot the damn sc. Lots of similar options for Imperials too. There's also the Yavin buff in wars, so in those instances the A-Wing does not need to be Prestige. The Prestige crystal cost issue is bigger than having Prestige starships for me, but if the Command upgrade does not impact crystal costs, then it's worth doing the Starship Command upgrade without upgrading the Starships themselves. Especially with the samples, with A-Wing being the exception to the crystal cost issue. The crystal cost jump is too ridiculous, so that is impacting my decision in some instances.
lukeskywalker
Leader

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Schruaf
Major General

Post#597 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:26 am

You can say it is both. The starship command alone on prestige dosen't drives the crystal prize for all star ships but for all star ships you upgraded in the laboratory too prestige.
So pretige starship command + prestige star ship = high crystal cost
but prestige starship command + lvl 10 (or below) star ship = normal crystal cost

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#598 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:54 am

Schruaf wrote:

You can say it is both. The starship command alone on prestige dosen't drives the crystal prize for all star ships but for all star ships you upgraded in the laboratory too prestige.
So pretige starship command + prestige star ship = high crystal cost
but prestige starship command + lvl 10 (or below) star ship = normal crystal cost

Thanks! That's what I figured it was. Just doing the resource generators now, since all of the other main structures and turrets are done. I guess it's Starship Command next, and that will basically wrap it up except traps. How quickly time flies.
lukeskywalker
Leader

DeathStriker

Post#599 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:44 am

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

:arrow: I am continuing work on my Prestige Level Building Final Upgrade Order as I posted here and currently on Step #1.

The following happened since last report...

• Prestige Credit Market (2 of 6) - Completed.
  • Prestige Credit Market (3 of 6) - Started. **5 More Week of Credit Market Upgrades to go.
And now another word from our Sponsors...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

• Armory Equipment - Cold-weather Hailfire Droid - Max Level 10 Upgrade Completed.
  • Armory Equipment - Gigoran Fighter Level 9 Upgrade Started
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Credit Market (2 of 6) my Medal Cap increased from 166,650 to 166,700.

Will post again when the above are finished...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Josketer
Major General

Post#600 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:04 pm

There is little time left to give vacations to my prestige droid .. :mrgreen:

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 22--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Return to “General Discussions”