NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#551 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:01 pm

I like the extra design opportunities with the extended range. I really don't see any downsides to it, I'm not afraid to tweak my base or turrets.

Josketer
Major General

Post#552 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:39 am

When you don't have anything else to upgrade to prestige ... what will you do ?
Give vacations to the only prestige droid ? No way, man.
So, upgrading the resource generators will be your only option .., there I am now..

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

DeathStriker

Post#553 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:07 am

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here. I am continuing my work on #17.

The following happened since last report...

• Prestige Turret (14 of 22) - Burst - Completed
  • Prestige Turret (15 of 22) - Sonic - Started. **8 More Weeks of Turret Upgrades to go.
We now pause for a word from our Sponsors...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

• AAT-1 Hover Tank - Prestige Upgrade Completed.
  • Bantha Rider - Level 10 Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Turret (14 of 22) - Burst my Medal Cap increased from 164,350 to 164,600.

Will post again when the above are finished...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#554 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:23 am

LOL, after upgrading more than most of my turrets I am now thinking that changing them from bursts to rockets might be fun! That will keep my prestige droid busy for another 3 months!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#555 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:03 am

strawman3125 wrote:LOL, after upgrading more than most of my turrets I am now thinking that changing them from bursts to rockets might be fun! That will keep my prestige droid busy for another 3 months!

I have 14 burst (with heat sink) and 8 Sonics in my Imperial base. Eight Bursts already are at Prestige. I'm thinking change 2 or maybe 4 bursts to sonic before upgrade to Prestige to balance the things when more players will start to use MTTs and Trucks at the end of the upcoming Event.

Swapping Turrets Note: 2d/540k alloy at Level 10 and we can use plain droids X 3d/720k alloy at Level 11 and we can use only the Prestige Droid.

In the next 12h I'll need to start another Turret upgrade for my Imperial Prestige, but I will wait to do my HD tour first, that will give 12 extra crates (I am keeping 49 Bronzium Crates in my HQ to help with the upgrade), and each Crate can reward between 60k-90k alloy.

As I'm on Tatooine for defensive wins in this conflict, I don't want to risk my UC with eventual epic fails, then the other option to loot is take Lord Vader and his friends to ErKit and got all possible alloy. Can't wait!

We need a survival guide for Prestige players in the No More Mega Loot Dev Bases Era. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Josketer
Major General

Post#556 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:42 am

Well, yesterday I started to upgrade my 3rd credits generator to Prestige. I needed 4.5 million alloy. What I did, it was very simple, I went to tatooine, select the objectives with more resources, I took them out and in 3 hours I already had my deposits overflowing with resources again.
I don't care about this conflict,mi at-hauler is level 5 and dont want upgrade it to 6, cuz i dont want lose the 2 tx-225 extras for a exchange of one basic At-At. :lol:

HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#557 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:28 pm

Josketer wrote:Well, yesterday I started to upgrade my 3rd credits generator to Prestige. I needed 4.5 million alloy. What I did, it was very simple, I went to tatooine, select the objectives with more resources, I took them out and in 3 hours I already had my deposits overflowing with resources again.
I don't care about this conflict,mi at-hauler is level 5 and dont want upgrade it to 6, cuz i dont want lose the 2 tx-225 extras for a exchange of one basic At-At. :lol:

That has been my experience as well. If you have 2-4 hours to dedicate to solid play, in one session, then you can continue to upgrade, otherwise, you are stuck... this will cause a lot of the more casual players to get frustrated and quit. Can the game afford to lose those players? The more players we lose the more CNFOs there will be, the less resources there will be...

Josketer
Major General

Post#558 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:11 am

strawman3125 wrote:
Josketer wrote:Well, yesterday I started to upgrade my 3rd credits generator to Prestige. I needed 4.5 million alloy. What I did, it was very simple, I went to tatooine, select the objectives with more resources, I took them out and in 3 hours I already had my deposits overflowing with resources again.

That has been my experience as well. If you have 2-4 hours to dedicate to solid play, in one session, then you can continue to upgrade, otherwise, you are stuck... this will cause a lot of the more casual players to get frustrated and quit. Can the game afford to lose those players? The more players we lose the more CNFOs there will be, the less resources there will be...

Yes, but we are talking about only 2/4 hours not 24 hours. Each week has 7 days, that equals 168 hours. If a player does not make time within that huge time to devote to the game, then that is dedicated to other types of games. I also have a job, I have a life, many things to do, but I got here after 3 years of gaming.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#559 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:21 am

The way they implemented levels is very interesting...

I just upgraded my 2 HQ9s to HQ 10 and both had enough frags to max out a number of frag based units to HQP. After upgrading the research center to level 10 all of them opened up to allow level 10 upgrades, as expected, but unexpectedly the AWing and Tie Adv allowed for the Prestige upgrade as well! So my HQ10 bases level 9 Star Ship Commands and now able to build Prestige level AWings and Tie Advs! Nothing else that I had enough frags from get to level P allowed me to upgrade, they require the Prestige Research Center to unlock the upgrade.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#560 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:54 am

strawman3125 wrote:The way they implemented levels is very interesting...

I just upgraded my 2 HQ9s to HQ 10 and both had enough frags to max out a number of frag based units to HQP. After upgrading the research center to level 10 all of them opened up to allow level 10 upgrades, as expected, but unexpectedly the AWing and Tie Adv allowed for the Prestige upgrade as well! So my HQ10 bases level 9 Star Ship Commands and now able to build Prestige level AWings and Tie Advs! Nothing else that I had enough frags from get to level P allowed me to upgrade, they require the Prestige Research Center to unlock the upgrade.

What ??? You are saying that you have upgraded your lvl 9s to 10s and also with 9 Starship Command but upgraded them to Prestige ?? Some wonderful bug.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”