NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#541 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:36 am

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here. I am continuing my work on #17.

The following happened since last report...

• Prestige Turret (13 of 22) - Burst - Completed
  • Prestige Turret (14 of 22) - Burst - Started. **10 More Weeks of Turret Upgrades to go.
And now back to your Prestige Program currently in progress...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

• AT-TE Walker - Prestige Upgrade Completed.
  • AAT-1 Hover Tank - Prestige Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Turret (13 of 22) - Burst my Medal Cap increased from 164,100 to 164,350.

Will post again when the above are finished...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

TKTB51
Major General

Post#542 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:57 am

My turrets are scheduled through 11/15/2019, then ... will only have left at non-prestige:

1. all traps (meh)
2. two credit storage and two alloy storage (meh)
3. all four credit markets and all four alloy refineries (meh)

all those items would do would be to increase my base score, and slightly increase my base's resistance to attacks (very marginally) by increasing the health of those units.

Q - where can I find my "medal cap"?
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

DeathStriker

Post#543 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:30 am

TKTB51 wrote:Q - where can I find my "medal cap"?

TKTB51 - Your Medal Cap is based upon a Formula.

:arrow: THE FORMULA for determing Max Medals for your given Base Score is: Base Strength / Score TIMES 50 PLUS 100

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#544 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:52 am

TKTB51 wrote:My turrets are scheduled through 11/15/2019, then ... will only have left at non-prestige:

1. all traps (meh)

all those items would do would be to increase my base score, and slightly increase my base's resistance to attacks (very marginally) by increasing the health of those units.

Nice one. I believe this is probably the exact point everyone is at that hasn't invested money (Like me!)

Looks like a mass bought of retirements is on the cards in a few months...
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,300 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#545 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:13 am

No one attacked my Imperial base on Yavin for a week; no one attacked my Rebel base on Kit for a week... I didn't attack anything but Dev bases for loot for another Prestige turret upgrade. No one will come for revenge...

Except if Devs inject new life at Prestige with real cool stuff, my two Prestige bases are dead, except for Heroic defenses and weekly turrets upgrades. I will upgrade everything I can to Prestige as there isn't anything else to do, just sit and wait for them to pull the plug.

I won't upgrade any trap above Level 8, and IDT/LAAT at Level 10 due to alloy costs for HDs. With all traps out of the Prestige upgrade list, the remaining items to upgrade to Prestige for my two HQ 11 are:

14 turrets -- 12 resources generators.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Josketer
Major General

Post#546 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:08 am

Richaldo wrote:
TKTB51 wrote:My turrets are scheduled through 11/15/2019, then ... will only have left at non-prestige:

1. all traps (meh)

Nice one. I believe this is probably the exact point everyone is at that hasn't invested money (Like me!)

It depends on which buildings each preferred to upgrade to prestige. Nobody follows a unique method, a unique development plan. For example, I finished upgrading all my buildings to prestige, but not the 4 shields. I don't even think about upgrading them to that level. I am currently finishing upgrading 1 resource generator to prestige. And I also didn't spend a $ to get to develop my base like that.
The prestige level came out 1 year ago, that was enough time for level 10 players to develop their bases in my own way or that way of DS, for example.
Last year I made a table and based on that information I make my own development plan. Here I share a photo, in your language, the original is in Spanish, by obvious reference.

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#547 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:15 am

Josketer wrote:
Richaldo wrote:

1. all traps (meh)

It depends on which buildings each preferred to upgrade to prestige. Nobody follows a unique method, a unique development plan. For example, I finished upgrading all my buildings to prestige, but not the 4 shields. I don't even think about upgrading them to that level. I am currently finishing upgrading 1 resource generator to prestige. And I also didn't spend a $ to get to develop my base like that.
The prestige level came out 1 year ago, that was enough time for level 10 players to develop their bases in my own way or that way of DS, for example.
Last year I made a table and based on that information I make my own development plan. Here I share a photo, in your language, the original is in Spanish, by obvious reference.

I imagine that at this stage, with this amount of time past that most people will have those structures done. I doubt very much if anyone would have started with gold/alloy gens???? If so they deserve utter failure.
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,300 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

TKTB51
Major General

Post#548 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:49 am

storage x2 to get enough to hold 6.5 mm, yes
generators? likely not going to bother with even one

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#549 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:41 pm

My secondary base is pretty far along on prestige upgrades. All offensive buildings have been long done, all shields are done, and I'm on my 9th turret. I'm about to run out of level X turrets, so I'll pick up the remaining storages until I get a fresh batch done. This base was a mini with two turrets until ~last february, when cnfo forced me to build it up (was gonna happen anyway).

I'll be upgrading my main base to Presto in a few months (could do it now, but don't feel the need). IMO, there are really on two benefits to going prestige: Upgrading transports to get to 132 UC in the loadout, and upgrading the shields. The shields go up by 10 K in health (going from 9 to 10 is less, only 5.5 K), and they get extra range, which is huge to me. So, my strategy will be to first do the research center, then do the transports, then 2X alloy storage followed by the four shields. After that, I will probably do 2X credit storage and then upgrade my star command, because I will want to have the ability to take out shields with Tie Advanced. I've been sitting on over a hundred samples of Tie A's/stolen A-wings for what seems like forever, it will be nice to be able to finally use them whenever I want.

After that, I'll do the normal offensive buildings, and by that time I will have a lot of troops and vehicles upgraded to presto (I won't still be chasing level X upgrades by the time I make the move to presto). To me, prestige troops aren't that awesome, anyway. Level X with the skins I have (almost all level X) work plenty well.

TKTB51
Major General

Post#550 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:39 pm

actually, extra range on the shields is a two-edged sword.

Yes, they cover more, so you can cram stuff under them more easily.

BUT that also means I can hit them from a bit further out from the rest of your defenses.

Return to “General Discussions”