NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
LosVega
Admiral
Posts: 524

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#511 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:49 am

mkenobi wrote:.... From what I understand only the Prestige Droid can change a turret if the turret is already Prestige?.....

I have 8 Sonics in my Imperial and Rebel bases. Not upgrading them to Prestige I will save me 64d of upgrades for both bases...

I get it that only a prestige droid should only be available for an "upgrade" but it appears the possibility of swapping a prestige turret was not given much thought at all. Perhaps some serious consideration should be given to allowing regular droids to do prestige turret swaps if only for the amount of time that it would take. I hate to think the incentive behind this oversight is a cash grab, it's too ridiculous a price to pay even for the whales.
Image
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6036

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#512 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:01 am

mkenobi wrote:From what I understand only the Prestige Droid can change a turret if the turret is already Prestige?

I have 8 Sonics in my Imperial and Rebel bases. Not upgrading them to Prestige I will save me 64d of upgrades for both bases...

mkenobi - Only Prestige Droid can Swap Prestige Turrets unlike Level 10 or lower you can use Multiple Repair Droids to do the Swap.

:arrow: THIS IS WHY we advise those reaching HQ 9 to do all the Level 9 Turret Swapping they want to avoid the additional 12 hours of Swap Time (for Level 10 Turrets) and the additional Cost (not much worry these days).

Of course, now if they introduce a "New Turret Type" in the future like Anti-Air Turret, or Quad-Directional Turret (can target 4 Targets at once) a Swapping I may go... LOL :lol:
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 724

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#513 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:21 am

The text in the game for Heroic Defences suggest swapping turrets based on what was scouted and you only have 30 minutes from the time the the scouts detect the enemy to defend... ALL swapping should be instant so that you can actually swap in time to do the heroic defences. Just pay the alloy cost.


User avatar
Richaldo
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1047

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#514 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:24 am

strawman3125 wrote:The text in the game for Heroic Defences suggest swapping turrets based on what was scouted and you only have 30 minutes from the time the the scouts detect the enemy to defend... ALL swapping should be instant so that you can actually swap in time to do the heroic defences. Just pay the alloy cost.

The text is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard... for over five years they've had a fucking 'buildings' tab which has sat there and done nothing...........

You can swap them... but you have to pay the crystal price: which at prestige is a fucking piss take.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 163,750 medals


DarkRebel
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1245

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#515 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:29 am

strawman3125 wrote:The text in the game for Heroic Defences suggest swapping turrets based on what was scouted and you only have 30 minutes from the time the the scouts detect the enemy to defend... ALL swapping should be instant so that you can actually swap in time to do the heroic defences. Just pay the alloy cost.

Excellent point !!!

I vote for instant turret swapping with reasonable alloy cost (e.g. 300K or less per turret (L10), such that full L10 alloy vaults can swap all 20 turrets).


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6036

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#516 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:20 am

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here. I am continuing my work on #17.

The following happened since last report...

  • Prestige Turret (5 of 22) - Burst - Completed
  • Prestige Turret (6 of 22) - Burst - Started. **20 More Weeks of Turret Upgrades to go.
And now another word from our Sponsors...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

  • AT-TE Walker - Level 10 Upgrade Completed.
  • B-Wing - Level 9 Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Turret (5 of 22) - Burst my Medal Cap increased from 162,100 to 162,350.

Will post again when the above are finished...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6036

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#517 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:07 am

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here. I am continuing my work on #17.

The following happened since last report...

  • Prestige Turret (6 of 22) - Burst - Completed
  • Prestige Turret (7 of 22) - Burst - Started. **19 More Weeks of Turret Upgrades to go.
And now another word from our Sponsors...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

  • B-Wing - Level 9 Upgrade Completed.
  • Desert Jetpack Trooper - Level 9 Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Turret (6 of 22) - Burst my Medal Cap increased from 162,350 to 162,600.

Will post again when the above are finished...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 310

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#518 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:04 am

My Prestige status ( Update 08/04 )

************************************************************
Prestige level Buildings
************************************************************
HQ
All walls
All 3 Unit Transport
Squad Center
Research Lab
2 Barracks
2 Factories
Starship Command
2 Credit vault
2 Alloy depot
Hero Command

After 176 days of a non stop development, the final stage of the turrets update has begun. Now I have 21 prestige level turrets ready. The last turret (number 22) will be ready in 8 days.... Yeahh ! :D

21 Turrets

Upgrading another Turret in progress ... ( The last one !)

Next to upgrade : Another barrack

*************************************************************
Prestige level Troops
*************************************************************
Infantry

Stormtrooper
Heavy Stormtrooper
Jumper
Sniper
Shock trooper
Kubaz Invader
Mechanical Droid

Mechanical Vehicles

MHC
2-M Hover tank ( TX-225)
Speeder Bike
At-St

Aircraft

Tie Advanced

Heros

Darth Vader
eAT-AT

Next to upgrade : At-Mp Mark III
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1461

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#519 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:09 pm

I was in the scheme of leaving 1 factory and 1 barrack out of the Prestige to avoid the crystals abuse if I need to speed up training, but hell, I don't even attack with my Prestiges anymore, and even if I attack, I would never waste crystals on it. All barracks and factories are Prestige now.

Same thing for Depots and Vaults. Upgrade only 2 of each for Prestige just to pay for Prestige upgrades... No, I upgraded all storages to Prestige in case they launch a new building above the two storages limit, maybe a Level 11 Cantina.

The game is a long upgrade. Once you have nothing else to upgrade, the game is over. Prestige is nothing more than a Bonus for those who had already maxed out their bases for HQ 10 to continue playing and spending crystals.

My Imperial HQ 11 is upgrading 3/22 turrets for Prestige now. Nothing else to do but upgrade units in the Lab now. I should upgrade traps to Prestige, but I won't. It's too much cost in alloy for reset traps for HDs.

My Rebel HQ 11 is upgrading 2/22 Prestige turrets. I still have resources generators to upgrade to Level 10, and after that, my Worker Droids will be reduced to junk cleaners and droidekas repairers...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 724

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#520 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:14 am

mkenobi wrote:I was in the scheme of leaving 1 factory and 1 barrack out of the Prestige to avoid the crystals abuse if I need to speed up training, but hell, I don't even attack with my Prestiges anymore, and even if I attack, I would never waste crystals on it. All barracks and factories are Prestige now.

Same thing for Depots and Vaults. Upgrade only 2 of each for Prestige just to pay for Prestige upgrades... No, I upgraded all storages to Prestige in case they launch a new building above the two storages limit, maybe a Level 11 Cantina.

The game is a long upgrade. Once you have nothing else to upgrade, the game is over. Prestige is nothing more than a Bonus for those who had already maxed out their bases for HQ 10 to continue playing and spending crystals.

My Imperial HQ 11 is upgrading 3/22 turrets for Prestige now. Nothing else to do but upgrade units in the Lab now. I should upgrade traps to Prestige, but I won't. It's too much cost in alloy for reset traps for HDs.

My Rebel HQ 11 is upgrading 2/22 Prestige turrets. I still have resources generators to upgrade to Level 10, and after that, my Worker Droids will be reduced to junk cleaners and droidekas repairers...


I was thinking about upgrading that last barrack and factory to prestige as well. It annoying only having 3/2 available for cooking max level units and either attacking with level 10 units along side Prestige or waiting longer to cook with less barracks/factories. I rarely rush building units anyways, and when I do it's usually ITTs it MTTs since I use them more and I don't have samples of them.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BusuBoots, CommonCrawl [Bot], CoolGuy, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Spock, TSQL and 45 guests