NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Dogmeat
Lieutenant

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#481 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:34 pm

This has probably been addressed already, so apologies, do your barracks/ factories / hero command ect really need to be prestige to train prestige troops or if you've researched the troop to prestige will they be prestige coming out of a level 10 barrck / factory ect.. Im currently upgrading the research lab but for whatever reason (probably a glitch) it already let me research the hwk firebomber to prestige and it seems i can mobilize prestige fire bombers but to be honest I haven't tried yet fearing a crash / glitch if I do.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#482 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:59 pm

Dogmeat wrote:This has probably been addressed already, so apologies, do your barracks/ factories / hero command ect really need to be prestige to train prestige troops or if you've researched the troop to prestige will they be prestige coming out of a level 10 barrck / factory ect.. Im currently upgrading the research lab but for whatever reason (probably a glitch) it already let me research the hwk firebomber to prestige and it seems i can mobilize prestige fire bombers but to be honest I haven't tried yet fearing a crash / glitch if I do.

You need to have both researched the unit and have the production structure at prestige level.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DeathStriker

Post#483 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:31 am

Shelendil wrote:
Dogmeat wrote:This has probably been addressed already, so apologies, do your barracks/ factories / hero command ect really need to be prestige to train prestige troops or if you've researched the troop to prestige will they be prestige coming out of a level 10 barrck / factory ect.. Im currently upgrading the research lab but for whatever reason (probably a glitch) it already let me research the hwk firebomber to prestige and it seems i can mobilize prestige fire bombers but to be honest I haven't tried yet fearing a crash / glitch if I do.

You need to have both researched the unit and have the production structure at prestige level.

Yes - This is confirmed by my Screenshots that I posted here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#484 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:50 am

I completed the Prestige upgrades for all my attack buildings for my Rebel and Imperial Prestige, both have the same Prestige structures now:

HQ
Walls
SC
Lab
Armory
Factories (3)
Barracks (4)
Starship Command
Hero Command
Depots (2)
Vaults (2)

As my Imperial Prestige is one week ahead, I upgraded 1 shield generator to Prestige. But both are stuck because I really can not decide what to improve from now on. Shield generators or Turrets? What is the really gain of upgrading all turrets to Prestige once no one is attacking my bases except medal dumpers ???

And my doubt is about the IDT/LAAT traps and that bug mentioned months ago about upgrading IDT to Prestige and get 5 stormtroopers. My traps are level 10 for both bases, and it would be good to know if they fixed that and upgrade the traps.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#485 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:07 pm

ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#486 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:37 pm

Just need to work on the rest of the game. I haven't played so little in four years. I need to find a new game to keep me occupied.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#487 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:20 pm

Thanks, but I'm thinking to complete the shields upgrades first for my both Prestige bases, and then move to the turrets. If no one is attacking my bases anymore, at least those upgrades will help in heroic defenses and give an extra advantage against Infantry raids, the only HD that forces me to keep using hero or air.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#488 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:02 am

with this layout i have no problem with HD (no hero no SC no air)

DeathStriker

Post#489 » Fri May 03, 2019 3:10 pm

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here. I am back to working on #16.

The following happened since last report...

• Prestige Shield Generator (1 of 4) Completed.
  • Prestige Shield Generator (2 of 4) Started.
We now return you to your Prestige Upgrade Program currently in progress...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

• Cold-weather Heavy Soldier - Armory Equipment - Level 8 Upgrade Completed.
  • Prestige Level Rebel Soldier Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Shield Generator (1 of 4) my Medal Cap increased from 160,700 to 160,800 (+100 Increase)

:arrow: NOTE: Addition of 4 New Structures - Banners - added 0 to Base Score so did not effect Max Medal Count.

Will post again when the above are finished...

DeathStriker

Post#490 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:27 am

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here. I am continuing my work on #16.

The following happened since last report...

• Prestige Shield Generator (2 of 4) Completed.
  • Prestige Shield Generator (3 of 4) Started.
We now return you to your Prestige Upgrade Program currently in progress...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

• Prestige Level Rebel Soldier Upgrade Completed.
  • Prestige Level Heavy Soldier Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Shield Generator (2 of 4) my Medal Cap increased from 160,800 to 160,900.

Will post again when the above are finished...

Return to “General Discussions”