NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Josketer
Major General

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#471 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:02 pm

-----Off Topic-----

Well, after 2 years of constant development, I have finally finished upgrading my droidekas to level 50. The last droideka I was missing was the Opressor and today it has finished leveling up.
Iujuuu !!! :D
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#472 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:11 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:What will happen if the big dev bases suddenly get turned off?

We'll all start seeing CNFO again.

Not as in dev bases being turned off completly, as in no big loot dev bases.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#473 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:22 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:What will happen if the big dev bases suddenly get turned off?

We'll all start seeing CNFO again.

Not as in dev bases being turned off completly, as in no big loot dev bases.

I see the impact as minimal. I'd have to make 2-3 attacks on live bases to get the same loot I got from a single dev base. But since I would only need to do that once a week, it really wouldn't matter in the greater scheme.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#474 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:48 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote:We'll all start seeing CNFO again.

No just go back to the minimum loot Dev bases... So people can still play, but if they want loot... They have to work for it :)

Nerfing the dev bases accomplishes almost nothing. If they were nerfed, you would only need to hit 4-5 live bases every 1-2 weeks and be done with it.

Personally speaking I'd take that ... They are so easy it's not even sport...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 161900 medals

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#475 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:37 am

Richaldo wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
No just go back to the minimum loot Dev bases... So people can still play, but if they want loot... They have to work for it :)

Nerfing the dev bases accomplishes almost nothing. If they were nerfed, you would only need to hit 4-5 live bases every 1-2 weeks and be done with it.

Personally speaking I'd take that ... They are so easy it's not even sport...

Dev base resource rewards aren't even in the top 10 list of problems with the game...

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#476 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:24 pm

Once Dev bases disappear or have loot reduced, people will to attack only Live bases, and more bases will be under protection increasing the chances of CNFO, and less loot in these bases available to attack because they are always attacked. We had old problems back.

They can keep high loot in Dev bases if they reduce the gears for attacking Dev bases, and increases the gears for attacking Live Bases in conflicts.

If you need high loot to pay your Prestige upgrade with only 3 attacks and then enjoy your life and back one week later for another upgrade, fine, attack dev bases. But if you want enough gears to get UCL, attack only Live bases for high gears. But they must greatly reduce the gears because we can attack many Dev bases in an hour without Air and SC and get 3 stars, but we need at least 30min to 40min to attack Live bases with using of Air and SC to get 3 stars.

No one deserves this kind of stupidity like attack a Live base with full GR, buffed turrets and SC for 700 gears, and get +1000 gears for attacking Dev bases with nothing more than dekas and dropships!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Ghostie
Commodore

Post#477 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:33 pm

Josketer wrote:-----Off Topic-----

Well, after 2 years of constant development, I have finally finished upgrading my droidekas to level 50. The last droideka I was missing was the Opressor and today it has finished leveling up.
Iujuuu !!! :D

Congratulations! Great job.....It feels good not to have to upgrade them again doesn't it ….lol ….like a weight lifted off your chest. Hope you enjoy them....I sure do mine.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#478 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:52 am

Iujuuu !!! :D ...

Congratulations, my friend. I'm a couple of weeks behind you with my Oppressor.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#479 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:56 am

DeathStriker wrote:The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

• Sullustan Recon Sharpshooter - Armory Equipment - Level 9 Upgrade Completed.
  • Guard Reserve: Anti-Infantry (Sharpshooter) - Level 7 Upgrade Started / Completed.

That's some impressive work grinding for all those Sullustan and Sharp GR frags. My Sullies are level 4, and my sharp GR is level 5, and I'm a long way from having the frags for the next upgrade.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#480 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:30 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:

Iujuuu !!! :D ...

Congratulations, my friend. I'm a couple of weeks behind you with my Oppressor.

I finished my dekas upgrades for my Imperial Prestige a couple months ago, but I still have a few weeks until upgrade Oppressor to Level 50 for my Rebel Prestige while Sentinel is already Level 50.

On Windows, I have never been able to upgrade my Dekas above Level 20 because contraband was too much rare, and even with more loot available in the iOS/Android version I thought I wouldn't be able to upgrade them to Level 50 due to all effort in attacking and loot the enough amount of CB. But suddenly Mega Loot Dev bases appeared and here we are.

I admire all those players that upgraded dekas to Level 50 before the Mega Loot Dev bases, and if Zynga wants to help to improve attack, among many others things really important, they must buff and reduce the Dekas repair time -- more than 2h is abusive.

Currently I don't play more than 30-40min with my both Prestige and most of the time is doing HDs. And I need to keep Dekas at the top north of my bases to prevent they die in the first HD.

The good thing in the game now is as no one is attacking my bases but only medal dumpers, my dekas are most of the time alive and happy. But a "Disable Droidekas" button to prevent them to be destroyed when offline would be good too :)
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Return to “General Discussions”