NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#461 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:43 am

Werowe4 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:I'm sure you wouldn't bet your house on that - never say never!

At over one week an upgrade... It'll be over a year before they are needed... With my experience in this game since day one...and surviving windows: Get the necessary done... Don't dream of what may never happen.

Yeah, I’m constantly at the max for all three resources (like now) or close too it. In the rare situation where I actually need more, if the PvP bases aren’t loaded up, there’s always a couple developer bases that I can find on Tako.

What will happen if the big dev bases suddenly get turned off?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Werowe4
Captain

Post#462 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:07 am

CoolGuy wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:At over one week an upgrade... It'll be over a year before they are needed... With my experience in this game since day one...and surviving windows: Get the necessary done... Don't dream of what may never happen.

Yeah, I’m constantly at the max for all three resources (like now) or close too it. In the rare situation where I actually need more, if the PvP bases aren’t loaded up, there’s always a couple developer bases that I can find on Tako.

Then I’ll just hit at least 6-10 PVP bases per week to cover the upgrade (which is way below my usual attacks per week, lol). I’ll only need enough of either alloy or credits at a given time anyway.
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

DeathStriker

Post#463 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:39 am

Werowe4 wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here. I am back to working on #16.

The following happened since last report...

• Prestige Alloy Depot (4 of 4) Completed.
  • Prestige Shield Generator (1 of 4) Started.

While I understand the need for at least 2 ea. prestige alloy depots and credit vaults for upgrading turrets/shields/etc., why’d you opt to upgrade all of the alloy depots before the shields?

Werowe4 - Eventually all structures will be Prestige. As I stated in the Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order posting each Commander is free to upgrade in any Order they want.

I am at the point where I can now pick and choose which Structures to upgrade to Prestige Level, doing so in no particular Order.

After all my Shields are Upgraded, which will take nearly 7 Weeks, I will begin work on the 25 Weeks of Upgrades for all 22 Turrets (each takes 8 Days or 1 week 1 day).

Hope that answers your question...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#464 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:27 am

CoolGuy wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:At over one week an upgrade... It'll be over a year before they are needed... With my experience in this game since day one...and surviving windows: Get the necessary done... Don't dream of what may never happen.

That would be my dream!!! I utterly despise them and would welcome that in a heartbeat - back to grinding and destroying! I got both my Dekka to level 50 without them :)

I used to be hit 10-20 times a day... Now once a week??? Poor... Especially considering how many bases I wipe out. It would open up the game again and bring back PvP :)

Edit- reading DS' post above.... 25 weeks of turret upgrades...... So no need whatsoever to get those extra resources huts... Just get the upgrades done on your turrets... Then hit what you need when you need it :)
Last edited by Richaldo on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 161900 medals

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#465 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:29 am

FYI - random finding today by a squadmate: prestige turrets require the prestige droid to swap.....

You all probably know this.... But for this who don't BE WARNED!!!!

Josketer
Major General

Post#466 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:15 am

My Prestige status

Prestige level Buildings
HQ
All walls
All 3 Unit Transport
Squad Center
Research Lab
2 Barracks
2 Factories
Starship Command
2 Credit vault
2 Alloy depot
Hero Command
8 Sonic Turrets

Upgrading another Sonic turret in progress ...

Next to upgrade : another turret. There are 22 turrets in total.( - 8 ) :)

Prestige level Troops
Jumpers
Snipers
MHC
2-M Hover tank ( TX-225)
Heavy stormtrooper
Speeder Bike
Darth Vader :twisted:
At-st
Tie Advanced
Shock trooper

Upgrading E-AT-AT in progress...

Next to upgrade : Humm..... :roll:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#467 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:29 am

CoolGuy wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:

Resource raids at a loss against fat player bases that you cannot beat! Since any easily beat player bases with high rewards would already have been hit by someone else... (They need to make it so that players can attack players again before they cut dev base resources back to next to nothing.)

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#468 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:10 am

CoolGuy wrote:What will happen if the big dev bases suddenly get turned off?

We'll all start seeing CNFO again.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#469 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:05 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:

No just go back to the minimum loot Dev bases... So people can still play, but if they want loot... They have to work for it :)

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#470 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:49 pm

Richaldo wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote:

No just go back to the minimum loot Dev bases... So people can still play, but if they want loot... They have to work for it :)

Nerfing the dev bases accomplishes almost nothing. If they were nerfed, you would only need to hit 4-5 live bases every 1-2 weeks and be done with it.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Return to “General Discussions”