NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#451 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:08 pm

lrspartan wrote:DS or Josketer,

Are your upgrade schedules based on PvP or War? Just wondering what if any differences your schedule would have.

LRSpartan

lrspartan - Both PvP and War.

In choosing what Structures to Upgrade, there is a "natural order" you need to follow for some (like Upgrading Research Lab before you can Upgrade Units), and of course some discretion on others what order you want to use (like maybe Upgrading Factory before Barracks).

When it came to Unit Upgrades to Prestige Level, I chose those which as a Rebel are requested a lot in War (like Jets, and Bikes, etc.) leaving other "non-war" Units (like Wookies) for later (if ever).

There is no specific order, as each Commander is free to choose what ever "order" they want based upon what they feel is important.

Hope that helps you understand better...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Josketer
Major General

Post#452 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:29 pm

As DS commented, I also proceed in the same way in the development of my base, but I have noticed that DS chose to upgrade their resource deposits first, that is, the 8 deposits. Instead, I have only upgrade 2 of each type of deposit, because with the resources that they give me, it is enough to upgrade the whole base to prestige level. We also agree on the theme of the shields, so I preferred to level up all my turrets instead of them. In the matter of the troops, it is practically the same, only that I am an imperial player and I had to raise several mechanized troops to prestige level.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

lrspartan
Commander

Post#453 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:51 pm

Thank you two for your insights. Once I could produce some prestige units I switched to defensive upgrades. I shamefully admit that I did do an IDT trap upgrade. Funny enough Pubs haven’t triggered it since. ;)
XO for sith_squad. Prestige :roll: commander.
Line: LRSpartan
Favorite unit: Togs
Least favorite unit: Pubs :mrgreen:

DeathStriker

Post#454 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:35 am

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here. I decided to skip #16 and move directly to #17.

The following happened since last report...

• Prestige Alloy Depot (3 of 4) Completed.
  • Prestige Alloy Depot (4 of 4) Started.
And now for another word from our Sponsors...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

• Sullustan Recon Sharpshooter - Armory Equipment - Level 9 Upgrade Completed.
  • Arctic Jetpack Trooper - Armory Equipment - Level 7 Upgrade Started / Completed.
  • Guard Reserve: Anti-Infantry (Sharpshooter) - Level 7 Upgrade Started / Completed.
  • Cold-weather Heavy Soldier - Level 8 Upgrade Started.** Update
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Alloy Depot (3 of 4) my Medal Cap increased from 160,600 to 160,650.

Will post again when the above are finished...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Update

DeathStriker

Post#455 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:42 am

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here. I am back to working on #16.

• Prestige Alloy Depot (4 of 4) Completed.
  • Prestige Shield Generator (1 of 4) Started.
And now for another word from our Sponsors...

The following Research Lab Actions was worked on since last report...

• Cold-weather Heavy Soldier - Armory Equipment - Level 8 Upgrade Started.
Medal Cap Increase

With my completion of Prestige Alloy Depot (4 of 4) my Medal Cap increased from 160,650 to 160,700.

Will post again when the above are finished...

Werowe4
Captain

Post#456 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:13 am

DeathStriker wrote:MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here. I am back to working on #16.

While I understand the need for at least 2 ea. prestige alloy depots and credit vaults for upgrading turrets/shields/etc., why’d you opt to upgrade all of the alloy depots before the shields? I followed a relatively similar sequence at the beginning (see my base below if curious) and am currently working on my turrets (burst first), intending to move on to shields thereafter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#457 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:18 pm

Werowe4 wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

While I understand the need for at least 2 ea. prestige alloy depots and credit vaults for upgrading turrets/shields/etc., why’d you opt to upgrade all of the alloy depots before the shields? I followed a relatively similar sequence at the beginning (see my base below if curious) and am currently working on my turrets (burst first), intending to move on to shields thereafter.

Agree 100% just do two of each and you are away... With all the resources available now you can recoup what you've spent in a base or two... Concentrating on offense / defense... You'll never need the additional storage.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 161900 medals

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#458 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:33 pm

Richaldo wrote:Agree 100% just do two of each and you are away... With all the resources available now you can recoup what you've spent in a base or two... Concentrating on offense / defense... You'll never need the additional storage.

I'm sure you wouldn't bet your house on that - never say never!
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#459 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:43 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Agree 100% just do two of each and you are away... With all the resources available now you can recoup what you've spent in a base or two... Concentrating on offense / defense... You'll never need the additional storage.

At over one week an upgrade... It'll be over a year before they are needed... With my experience in this game since day one...and surviving windows: Get the necessary done... Don't dream of what may never happen.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 161900 medals

Werowe4
Captain

Post#460 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:57 pm

Richaldo wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:

At over one week an upgrade... It'll be over a year before they are needed... With my experience in this game since day one...and surviving windows: Get the necessary done... Don't dream of what may never happen.

Yeah, I’m constantly at the max for all three resources (like now) or close too it. In the rare situation where I actually need more, if the PvP bases aren’t loaded up, there’s always a couple developer bases that I can find on Tako.
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

Return to “General Discussions”