NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
Midge
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1230

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#381 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:32 pm

Josketer wrote:I don't understand why some want to spend crystals in the manufacture of troops. Just to save a few minutes of waiting ? It's really ridiculous,it got not sense.-


That is right ... you tell em how to spend THEIR money!
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


User avatar
Midge
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1230

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#382 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:33 pm

Shelendil wrote:I like using air in wars without waiting 3 hours between attacks. So my starship command will not be getting upgraded, which saves me upgrading the credit vaults as well.


You can upgrade the star command and then just not update the starships. Then you get the extra one cap at least. Of course, I already upgraded the damn BWings and Awings before I knew better ... DOH!
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


User avatar
Midge
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1230

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#383 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:34 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:Can anyone confirm that starship command upgrades will not impact crystal cost? If that's the case, then I might consider upgrading it. It's still low on my priority list though.


If you are cooking Level 10 items, then the crystal cost remains the same.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


Shelendil
Admiral
Posts: 989

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#384 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Yeah, 1 more capacity doesn't really do much for me. I was excited when I thought it was 2.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)


User avatar
CoolGuy
Admiral
Posts: 662

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#385 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 pm

Apart from the Prestige samples, an upgrade Hero Command will be beneficial for upgrades. If you look at buffed heroes (Luke, Leia, Han), when you upgrade to Prestige the health/damage increase are around 12% - which is quite substantial.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn


User avatar
lukeskywalker
Major General
Posts: 426

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#386 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:28 pm

CoolGuy wrote:Apart from the Prestige samples, an upgrade Hero Command will be beneficial for upgrades. If you look at buffed heroes (Luke, Leia, Han), when you upgrade to Prestige the health/damage increase are around 12% - which is quite substantial.


I thought the Prestige upgrade was worth 8%. That's what I'm coming up with, but that's based on the in-game info, which is sometimes wrong. Am I missing something? What's the Crystal cost? I probably have enough samples to last a long time for wars, but I will use heroes periodically for HD when I do the 6 planet round robin. Just curious.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!


User avatar
CoolGuy
Admiral
Posts: 662

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#387 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:49 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Apart from the Prestige samples, an upgrade Hero Command will be beneficial for upgrades. If you look at buffed heroes (Luke, Leia, Han), when you upgrade to Prestige the health/damage increase are around 12% - which is quite substantial.


I thought the Prestige upgrade was worth 8%. That's what I'm coming up with, but that's based on the in-game info, which is sometimes wrong. Am I missing something? What's the Crystal cost? I probably have enough samples to last a long time for wars, but I will use heroes periodically for HD when I do the 6 planet round robin. Just curious.


Yes, you are right, the Prestige is worth about 8%. But with armoury buffs the improvement goes to about 12%. I shouldn't have included Luke in that mix, it should have just been Han, Leia and Chewie.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn


TNT
Admiral
Posts: 612

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#388 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:42 am

Midge wrote:
Josketer wrote:I don't understand why some want to spend crystals in the manufacture of troops. Just to save a few minutes of waiting ? It's really ridiculous,it got not sense.-


That is right ... you tell em how to spend THEIR money!


That's right! Show him that patented Midge wit!
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.


bertoni
Lieutenant
Posts: 12

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#389 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:48 am

Shelendil wrote:Of course it's a bug. The AVA/V4X also does less damage at 11 than 10. And the a-wing probably needs a fix.


I think A-wing/TIE Advanced vs shields lvl11 (Prestige) bug fixed.
empire Shield Generator
A-wing Starfighter

rebel Shield Generator
TIE Advanced

And V-4X-D Ski Speeder bug (Displayed Damage) also fixed, but Calculated Damage value still drops at lvl11
V-4X-D Ski Speeder


Shelendil
Admiral
Posts: 989

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#390 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:36 am

bertoni wrote:
Shelendil wrote:Of course it's a bug. The AVA/V4X also does less damage at 11 than 10. And the a-wing probably needs a fix.


I think A-wing/TIE Advanced vs shields lvl11 (Prestige) bug fixed.
empire Shield Generator
A-wing Starfighter

rebel Shield Generator
TIE Advanced

And V-4X-D Ski Speeder bug (Displayed Damage) also fixed, but Calculated Damage value still drops at lvl11
V-4X-D Ski Speeder


Yes, the a-wing has been fixed since I made that post over three months ago. The V-4X-D is still bugged.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DrScheme, Google [Bot], Harshit, Lord and 36 guests