Shelendil wrote:It's useful to drop on IDT troops. Bam, one shot, all gone. And you can drop it in the midst of buildings, so it can be used to pull the SC or bait hard to reach sonics.
Richaldo wrote:A level 1 Rancor is like a dewback's turd... possibly the most useless thing to arrive since the LIN... in fact shame on them for wasting such a good opportunity for something actually good to come out in 2018...
But hey ho... looks cool.
DeathStriker wrote:MY PRESTIGE STATUS:
I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here and currently on #7.
The following happened yesterday (or since last report)...
Will post again when the above are finished...
- Prestige Level Troop Transport (2 of 3) Finished.
- SBT Level 10 Upgrade Finished. **Enjoying my 1 Hour Recapture Times!
- Prestige Level Troop Transport (3 of 3) Started.
- Prestige Level Hailfire Droid Upgrade Started.
GotYa wrote:dont agree with rancor …. it would just kill the game even more just like the sniper GR .. or just all armory .. get rid of it so game is more playable and tactical again … Not gonna happen because of imp wally players will refuse even though it would be the best for the game !
Chaotic999 wrote:GotYa wrote:dont agree with rancor …. it would just kill the game even more just like the sniper GR .. or just all armory .. get rid of it so game is more playable and tactical again … Not gonna happen because of imp wally players will refuse even though it would be the best for the game !
So only imp wally players would refuse rancor and guard reserve removal?
1. rancor is a waste of space and will make zero difference to any base in attack or defense.
2. reb wally players also have GR (even snips now yippee)
3. Most rebs would cry inconsolably if GR was removed, (especially now that they have there new magic toy)
4. Nice to see you Gotya I remember you from windows in that daft squad NSWREBELS I hear the leader was an idiot but I don't listen to rumours.
5. Gummybears is a shit name for a squad.
Dolphin75 wrote:Tomorrow I start either the Hero Command or the Armory. I’m leaning toward the hero command, but thought I’d check with the group. Any strong arguments either way?
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 79 guests