NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#301 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:27 pm

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here and currently on #6.

The following happened yesterday...

• Prestige Level SC Finished.
  • Prestige Level Sharps Finished.
  • Prestige Level Factory (1 of 3) Upgraded Started.
  • Prestige Level T2-B Repulsor Tank Upgrade Started.
  • SBT Level 8 Upgrade Started.
Will post again when the above are finished...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#302 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:15 pm

I noticed most of the ‘stolen’ units, do not get promoted to Prestige. The AT-DT samples do, T2B tanks, walkers and both forms or the TX are not showing the badge after the factory upgrade finished.

Are Rancors tied to the Cantina or the SBT for max level now? I can’t check while my Cantina is upgrading...
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 31/23 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#303 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:55 am

A level 1 Rancor... on attack or defense... other than looking mildly cool... is possibly the most useless unit in the game!!!!!!! I'd love to know if anyone's had any remote success for it...?

It's becoming my calling card now to drop one on a corner building, the rest of the army destroys a base... and then still the army rolls over to the corner and still beats the Rancor to finish his target...

Farcical. But so laughable and unsurprising long may it continue... Parked my Rancor trap at 6 for the foreseeable future... even waiting a week for one of these shitters to arrive wouldn't be too long... !

At least let us use our samples......................... so lame.

Appalling update, appalling execution, uninspiring and downright disappointing - 1/10... and a generous 1 at that :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

DeathStriker

Post#304 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:31 am

DesertPyramid wrote:Are Rancors tied to the Cantina or the SBT for max level now? I can’t check while my Cantina is upgrading...

DesertPyramid - The answer to your question is in a earlier Topic Post found here:

NOTICE: Special Rancors and Krayt Dragon Can Not Become Prestige Level

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#305 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:37 am

When donating Prestige units, does the receiving HQ, the receiving squad center, the receiving barracks/factory, or the receiving unit research level, or some combination of the above, need to be Prestige in order to receive Prestige units? I apologize if this has been asked and answered already, but the search function wasn’t much help. The answer may influence my build order.

DeathStriker

Post#306 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:47 am

Dolphin75 wrote:When donating Prestige units, does the receiving HQ, the receiving squad center, the receiving barracks/factory, or the receiving unit research level, or some combination of the above, need to be Prestige in order to receive Prestige units? I apologize if this has been asked and answered already, but the search function wasn’t much help. The answer may influence my build order.

Dolphin - The "Rules" has not changed.

1. When donating Units to a Upper Level Player all "cookable" Units will be auto-leveled-up to Receivers current Researched Level of said Donated Unit.

2. When donating Units to a Same or Lower Level Player all "cookable" Units will be equal to Donators current Researched Level of said Donated Unit.
THAT SAID... Unlike Levels 10 or Lower it is possible to Research / Upgrade a Unit to Prestige Level prior to Upgrading the governing Building to Prestige Level as the game will still allow you to cook Units but Researched / Upgraded Units which are Prestige Level can only be cooked at Prestige Level in Prestige Level Structures and in Level 10 or Lower Structures Researched / Upgraded Units which are Prestige Level will be cooked at the same Level of the Structure being used.

EXAMPLE: You have Prestige Level Jets / Jumps but have for some reason a Level 8 Barracks. You can still cook Jets / Jumps in said Barracks but they will cook as Level 8 Units even though you have Researched your Jets / Jumps to Prestige Level.
Hope that answers your question....

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#307 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:55 am

Dolphin75 wrote:When donating Prestige units, does the receiving HQ, the receiving squad center, the receiving barracks/factory, or the receiving unit research level, or some combination of the above, need to be Prestige in order to receive Prestige units? I apologize if this has been asked and answered already, but the search function wasn’t much help. The answer may influence my build order.

No they don't need to be at prestige level. The donated unit will be kept at the donator's (prestige) level.
(Saw DS response above, but he didn't directly answer your question.)

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#308 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:03 am

If you donate a unit, it will retain its level unless the receiver has it researched to a higher level. So if everyone has prestige jets researched, you can just donate level 10s.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#309 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:50 am

Thanks for the replies! As I understand it, then, if I have researched a unit to Prestige, and I receive that unit from a squad mate, it will be Prestige in my SC, even though neither my barracks/factory nor my SC are up to Prestige yet.

DeathStriker

Post#310 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:59 am

Dolphin75 wrote:Thanks for the replies! As I understand it, then, if I have researched a unit to Prestige, and I receive that unit from a squad mate, it will be Prestige in my SC, even though neither my barracks/factory nor my SC are up to Prestige yet.

Yes. :D

Return to “General Discussions”