NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#271 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:20 pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE: In-Game Stats For Prestige Level Corrected

The latest Hotfix has corrected numerous in-game Stats... too many to list... but for example Prestige Level Jets (Jumps also maybe) now show a +90 increase in Damage for Prestige Level that it was presumably was suppose to show versus the previous "unrealistic" Value.

Most but not all Units Updated.

Soon the updated data will be reflected on the SWC Wiki and Data Miner Website.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#272 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Thats good news, but I would still advise people to refer to papajessie site for calculated damage stats rather than relying on in game stats.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#273 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:28 am

DeathStriker wrote:IMPORTANT NOTICE: In-Game Stats For Prestige Level Corrected

The latest Hotfix has corrected numerous in-game Stats... too many to list... but for example Prestige Level Jets (Jumps also maybe) now show a +90 increase in Damage for Prestige Level that it was presumably was suppose to show versus the previous "unrealistic" Value.

Most but not all Units Updated.

Soon the updated data will be reflected on the SWC Wiki and Data Miner Website.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

so they (Disney/Zynga) cheated to encourage many to spend to speed up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sting

DeathStriker

Post#274 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:57 pm

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

• Prestige Level Jets Finished Today.
  • Prestige Level Sharps will be Next.
  • Prestige SC in 10 Days.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Josketer
Captain

Post#275 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:29 pm

My Prestige Status :

. Prestige Unit Transport Number 1 ready
. Prestige Unit Transport Number 2 will finish tomorrow
. Prestige Unit Transport Number 3 will be next.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals : + 104 K
Youtube channel : Josketer
Squad Wars & PvP videos :mrgreen:
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50 ;)

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#276 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:03 pm

I just started the 10d factory upgrade. First barracks just ended. UT’s are probably next.

DS: Did you start the SC two days ago? I thought it was a 12d upgrade.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 31/23 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#277 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:18 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:I just started the 10d factory upgrade. First barracks just ended. UT’s are probably next.

Ditto
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
ObiTwo: Officer in this Level 43 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-11 player's welcome. 2-3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#278 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:34 am

I got a little frustration with the Prestige yesterday when I reached Prestige for one Barrack and didn't get Prestige Level for any Special Unit as Undead, Rodians, and Rancors attached to the Barracks, they keep at Level 10, what makes me think when I upgrade a Factory to Prestige, none of Special Unit attached to the Factories as TXs and Enhanced AT-ST samples, and stolen units as Tanks and Hailfire Droids also don't get the Prestige Level.

I am finishing Prestige Jumps upgrade, and started my 2nd Prestige Barrack upgrade. I don't know if I upgrade Snipers to Prestige now or upgrade any Armory unit or any normal unit, and wait until have a Prestige Factory to upgrade Tanks or Prestige Hero Command to upgrade Prestige e AT-AT...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#279 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:06 am

mkenobi wrote:I got a little frustration with the Prestige yesterday when I reached Prestige for one Barrack and didn't get Prestige Level for any Special Unit as Undead, Rodians, and Rancors attached to the Barracks, they keep at Level 10, what makes me think when I upgrade a Factory to Prestige, none of Special Unit attached to the Factories as TXs and Enhanced AT-ST samples, and stolen units as Tanks and Hailfire Droids also don't get the Prestige Level.

I am finishing Prestige Jumps upgrade, and started my 2nd Prestige Barrack upgrade. I don't know if I upgrade Snipers to Prestige now or upgrade any Armory unit or any normal unit, and wait until have a Prestige Factory to upgrade Tanks or Prestige Hero Command to upgrade Prestige e AT-AT...

I started upgrades for Prestige factory (using the Prestige droid) and Prestige Hover tank (in research) instead.

TXs are very using in PVP (or rather PVDCB, Player versus Dev Cloned Base, lol) so I prioritized that over other units.

Tried an attack with 2 prestige jumps (from a single L11 barrack) last night (along with 6 regular L10 jumps). Didn't notice much difference. Wonder if anyone did an attack with full load of all L11 jumps/jets and whether that would be noticeably better than L10.

EdibleKarlos
Squadron Leader

Post#280 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:15 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Tried an attack with 2 prestige jumps (from a single L11 barrack) last night (along with 6 regular L10 jumps). Didn't notice much difference. Wonder if anyone did an attack with full load of all L11 jumps/jets and whether that would be noticeably better than L10.

I got hit by Kessen SC Snipe (successful), 14 perked prestige Jets, Treadwell (for GR), 3 E-50's and didn't really notice any difference than any other jet steamroll I get. they got a victory (easy HQ), but not 100% or 50%.

Return to “General Discussions”