NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
JardDooku
Commander

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#221 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:05 am

Boog wrote:Gotta have those loot collectors maxed out, because I'm sure you need loot bad as a maxed prestige base. Lol, I guess Lebron James likes swc, he has a nice base.

Or Maybe is Messi's secret account! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Qui-Gon Jinn Jedi_Order_CE L10 Windows
Jard Dooku SONS_OF_DEATH L10 Android

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#222 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:29 am

Lol!

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#223 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:28 pm

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: Maxed Prestige Base - Rebel Faction

Prestige Level Rebel Base - Fully Maxed (Name / Squad Removed for Privacy)
(Click here to view LARGER image)

⇨ ABOVE Player has a Base Strength of 3356 according to KSoD.

✓ This would imply that the New Medal Cap will be 167900 (Base Strength TIMES 50 PLUS 100) should there still be a Medal Cap. Only time will tell...

:!: NOT MY BASE :!:

Adding to this Topic...

Holy sith!

Everytime i see a base like that I wonder what other things some guys like to spend their money if they have money to grown up a base almost from night to day -- that's explain their low rank -- You just need to burn tons of crystals and then you sit on your golden throne... You don't need to play the game, and you really don't play the game...

"I don't need to play the game, I can build a maxed out level 10 base right now if i want..."
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#224 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Those cb buildings sure stick out like a sore thumb.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#225 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:24 am

Looking at that golden base it does not even look particularly tough to beat. Unless part of the deal is the RancorTrapFreeze of course.

This morning I hit a rank 16 light golden base with a trap which had a Krayt Dragon coming out (game did not freeze btw). This must be a dev base I think?
Or can you buy Krayt frags in crates or so????
Proud to be a member of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many longtime high-level players, (semi-)active or retired, OP or NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken.

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#226 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:03 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:Looking at that golden base it does not even look particularly tough to beat. Unless part of the deal is the RancorTrapFreeze of course.

This morning I hit a rank 16 light golden base with a trap which had a Krayt Dragon coming out (game did not freeze btw). This must be a dev base I think?

There is no way to allready have unlocked Kryat dragons or Rage Rancors.
Perhaps it comes out of the squad center?

EDIT:
This are dev bases with dragons in the rancor trap, just got one my self.
Perhaps that way they work around the bug, that the game crashes when a Rancor trap is triggered in a dev base.

I think it is now save to attack dev prestige bases. - But better someone confirms this.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#227 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:46 am

Schruaf wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:Looking at that golden base it does not even look particularly tough to beat. Unless part of the deal is the RancorTrapFreeze of course.

There is no way to allready have unlocked Kryat dragons or Rage Rancors.
Perhaps it comes out of the squad center?

EDIT:
This are dev bases with dragons in the rancor trap, just got one my self.
Perhaps that way they work around the bug, that the game crashes when a Rancor trap is triggered in a dev base.

I think it is now save to attack dev prestige bases. - But better someone confirms this.

I carefully watched that replay several times and I am positive that the Strix flies in and drops the Dragon.
It dies sadly within 10 seconds as my jumps had no mercy with it ;)

And maybe you are right, that putting in a dragon instead of a rancor is the way to avoid the bug.

I haven't encountered any other bases with a dragon yet but am not very active today
Proud to be a member of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many longtime high-level players, (semi-)active or retired, OP or NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken.

rebel10
Lieutenant

Post#228 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:27 am

Question, can a trap get a Rancor or dragon from the HQ inventory?

DeathStriker

Post#229 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:44 am

rebel10 wrote:Question, can a trap get a Rancor or dragon from the HQ inventory?

I have not unlocked my SBT (Strix Beacon Trap) yet but given the current "Rancors Unleashed" Conflicts I suspect you will be limited to only those Rancors that have been Unlocked.

There may be a way to use Samples similar to that "system" now used for Barracks / Factory / etc.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#230 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:04 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
rebel10 wrote:Question, can a trap get a Rancor or dragon from the HQ inventory?

I have not unlocked my SBT (Strix Beacon Trap) yet but given the current "Rancors Unleashed" Conflicts I suspect you will be limited to only those Rancors that have been Unlocked.

There may be a way to use Samples similar to that "system" now used for Barracks / Factory / etc.

Sadly no.
To arm the rancor trap you have to chatch a species. And you can onky chatch species you have unlocked.

The samples in the inventory go into the normal transporters.

Return to “General Discussions”