NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:21 pm

Following information was found originally found by our Data Miners and is only PRELIMINARY and NOT COMPLETE. As such it is highly subject to change and is unknown as to - when - it will be impimented.

Posted for discussion only.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level

• Upgrade your Level 10 Barracks, Hero, and Starship Command Buildings to Prestige Level to train Prestige-level units.

• Upgrade your Level 10 Research Building to Prestige Level. Then you may research troops, heroes, and starships to Prestige Level.

• Prestige units may only be trained in Prestige buildings.
  • This is your new Prestige Droid. This droid's primary function is to quickly upgrade Level 10 buildings to Prestige Level. Buildings will have improved stats.

• Additionally this droid will collect from all asset generators at once, and speed up repair time of destroyed buildings.

• The Prestige Droid will NOT upgrade multiple buildings, repair Droideka Platforms, or clear debris.

UPDATE:

Prestige Level Introduced

⇨ See New Topic: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

⇨ See Start of New Discussion - here

Let the discussion begin...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Schruaf
Major General

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:52 pm

Sounds like Lvl 11 light. And prestige sounds for me like it costs crystals.
Factories and the cantina misses , just forgoten?

Let's see what realy comes.

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:57 pm

MY THOUGHTS...

Prestige Level will be the Final Level, so no Level 11+, and of course Crystals will be suggested / encouraged by Disney ;) :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

dynereardon
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:06 pm

taking stock of other Disney games, I would be surprised if crystals were not required for this if not VIP status or some such thing.

what surprises me is that they would buff offense without a buff to defense. also, why skip out on factories and cantina. seems like a work in progress to me.

Spock
Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:11 pm

dynereardon wrote:taking stock of other Disney games, I would be surprised if crystals were not required for this if not VIP status or some such thing.

what surprises me is that they would buff offense without a buff to defense. also, why skip out on factories and cantina. seems like a work in progress to me.

Very much so.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

lc77
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:10 pm

Must dig out my old pressure cooker.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#7 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:56 pm

How does one get the prestige droid ?

I am guessing you have to purchase with crystals :)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:04 pm

dynereardon wrote:what surprises me is that they would buff offense without a buff to defense. also, why skip out on factories and cantina. seems like a work in progress to me.

Buffing the offense will help all of the level 10 players out there with maxed out bases and 1000-3000 medals. They need a little more help attacking level 7 bases with buffed burst turrets.

Nice job, devs.

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#9 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Just as well I have 5,000 crystals that I have saved up.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#10 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Considering the 5th droid was 2000 crystals, 5K might get you the prestige droid, but not much more. More likely for it to be 7.5-10K. I would not expect it to be easy to get like 6M coin and 6M alloy combined.

I’d hate to see something like a red prestige droid for 7.5K for offense and a blue one for 10K for defense later.

At that type of cost, we are drifting into territory where a new Xbox One that plays 4K Blu-rays is starting to be attractive. At least with that you can share with the family.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~44k Deka/o: 34/26 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Return to “General Discussions”