EVENT: SWC Classic Multi-Event (Last Jedi Event #2) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
chicohound
Commodore

Re: EVENT: SWC Classic Multi-Event (Last Jedi Event #2) - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:20 am

StrikerRebel wrote:no bot bases on tato anymore, all what I get is high level imps and with full air, mostly only 2 star possible. Then I need 2,5 hour of cooking airsupport. For 70 EP I need 2,5 hour, how should Level X rebels finishing event without spending tons of crystals ? Aweful !!

Ahhhhh, the true purpose of this event has finally been exposed. That is to get those wallet warriors a chance to break out the plastic and buy some crystals.

erfs
Commodore

Post#32 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:09 am

StrikerRebel wrote:no bot bases on tato anymore, all what I get is high level imps and with full air, mostly only 2 star possible. Then I need 2,5 hour of cooking airsupport. For 70 EP I need 2,5 hour, how should Level X rebels finishing event without spending tons of crystals ? Aweful !!

Level 9 full base - gave up on that during the last event already.

Actually, I wish I'd come across and actual Imp base so there would at least be loot. What I see are only L10 dev bases with 2k alloy / credits in loot....

They are definitely winnable but what for ?

For my lower level / mini Imp and Rebel bases the opponents look much better and there is loot to earn, which is nice.

spootieho
Commodore

Post#33 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:13 am

chicohound wrote:Ahhhhh, the true purpose of this event has finally been exposed. That is to get those wallet warriors a chance to break out the plastic and buy some crystals.

I could be generous if the price was right. Unfortunately, prices are over 1000% higher than they should be. Nothing micro about the micro transactions.

Want to level up a particular buff? That will be $50 worth of frags please. Just for one level of increase.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#34 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:58 pm

erfs wrote:What I see are only L10 dev bases with 2k alloy / credits in loot....

They are definitely winnable but what for ?

Event Points ? Conflict gears ?

For me, all my buildings and troops are maxed level. I don't need any resource (credits, alloys) and I am not chasing CBs for Deka upgrade (gave up on that one). So not everyone cares about loots.

IMPs have been getting DEV bases for ages on all planets (except Tat). And I have always argued (for rebs) that rebs should also see similar DEV bases, to be fair as it is easier to get 3 star against a DEV base for easy conflict and event points, without SC nor needing air. If you want loots, then go to another planets to get loots (for IMP, that's Tat and for rebs everywhere but Tat).

Game is actually playable for rebels now and the conflict leader board on Tat shows exactly that.

DeathStriker

Post#35 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:20 pm

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #1

Well - FINALLY - today I was able to complete all requirements and finish Objective #26 and start Elite Crate Research on First Elite Event Crate on all 3 of my Accounts.

WHEW!! Objective #26 for Week 1 was a beast - for my HQ 10 I needed to destroy 204 Turrets - which required 11 Attacks.

It was a grind but I finally made it :D

I will post my consolidated Final Report on Thursday on how I did this week.

Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#36 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:29 am

Yep, I’m researching my first bonus crate on my senior base. I think I’ll forgo the 204 turret grind for my second base - I finally got the missing Skiff GR frag for that base, and I think I’ll let the troops celebrate...

DarthTrumpf
Commander

Post#37 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:25 am

I just unlocked Boba Fett!
My favorite character from the original movies is Johhar Kessen!

spootieho
Commodore

Post#38 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:31 am

DarthTrumpf wrote:I just unlocked Boba Fett!

I dropped $7600.00 and crystalled him to level 8.

DeathStriker

Post#39 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:19 am

NOTICE: SWC Classic Multi-Event (Last Jedi Event #2) - Week #1 - Has Ended

The SWC Classic Multi-Event (Last Jedi Event #2) - Week #1 has ended. In 2 Hours Week #2 will begin.

Post your Final Stats if you wish...

Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Napalm
Commodore

Post#40 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:37 am

This latest change to the Event rewards is moving in the wrong direction.

Does Disney really think that lowering the required bonus crate EP to 850 from 900 makes a difference? You still need 6 perfect attacks - screw one up and you get 70 EP instead of 150 and you're in for another attack if it's 850 or 900EP.

Just dumb.

They need to restore the Event bonus crate awards back to 6. At the current 4 reward per crate level, it's almost not even worth the effort. Disney continues to suck all the fun out of the Star Wars franchise.
Napalm
Rank 26 :: 148,300
Pogo
Rank 25 :: 148,200

Battalion Family. Top Squad:Wolf-Battalion

Return to “General Discussions”