ERROR:1800

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
sapa
Captain

Re: ERROR:1800

Post#11 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:07 pm

they are working on it....eta unknown

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#12 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:38 pm

Three players in PLV have experienced this issue since 6/28 and two more got hit with this error today. All commanders report they are unable to login across multiple platforms and a reinstall/resync still results in STATUS: 1800. Players are using iOS or Android platforms to run the game, ranging from mobile devices to tablets. Facebook Gameroom login attempt also results in Error 1800.

This appears to be a growing error across the community. Error 1800 is concerning as players receiving this error are effectively locked out from their account while Disney works on a fix.

Due to loss of access, this error can potentially jeopardize a WAR party, result in reward crate expiration, and severe loss of resources due to repeated base attacks.

As it stands now, the error continues to spread, locking commanders out of their account and adding significant frustration to players and squads alike.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

SithVicious
Commander

Post#13 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:02 am

@PartyLikeVader: what I like about your post: PLV and playerS in one sentence .... don't you have to laugh yourself there???... Good luck in solving the problem with error 1800 ...
Proud member of SITh - home of fun, glory, cider & banter .... #DARKSIDE

theironphoenix
Storm Trooper

Post#14 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:08 am

This is the response I got from support:

Greetings Commander,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please note that 1800 error will occur if we detect too many log in attempts. Please wait a while to try to log in next and you should be able to access your game shortly.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns in the future. We're always happy to help!

Hope it helps some of you guys. For me, it's a result of frequently crashing [on my Android device] when I first try to sign on.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

LosVega
Major General

Post#15 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:42 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:Three players in PLV have experienced this issue since 6/28 and two more got hit with this error today. All commanders report they are unable to login across multiple platforms and a reinstall/resync still results in STATUS: 1800. Players are using iOS or Android platforms to run the game, ranging from mobile devices...........

Really! Seriously! That's a huge pair you got there which is also the only thing that PLV has more than one of besides accounts

What it should have read:

PartylikeVader wrote:"A player in PLV has experienced this issue since 6/28 and the same player got hit again with this error today. A commander reported they are unable to login across multiple platforms and a reinstall/resync still results in STATUS: 1800. A Player is using iOS or Android platforms to run the game from mutiple devices.............

SithVicious wrote:@PartyLikeVader: what I like about your post: PLV and playerS in one sentence .... don't you have to laugh yourself there???... Good luck in solving the problem with error 1800 ...

+ Infinity
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Storm Trooper

Post#16 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:43 pm

And you know the exact number AND gender of players in our squad how exactly? You don’t actually and couldn’t possibly - so shut the fuck up.

LosVega wrote:Really! Seriously! That's a huge pair you got there which is also the only thing that PLV has more than one of besides accounts

It’s a big, black, and robotic and you can’t seem to get off it.

Your post is offensive and wrong. There’s other threads for your bitching so post it there hater. People looking for clarity in Error 1800 don’t need your bullshit.
PartylikeVader
21,000 Medals
HQ7

LosVega
Major General

Post#17 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:20 pm

000 wrote:And you know the exact number AND gender of players in our squad how exactly? You don’t actually and couldn’t possibly - so shut the fuck up.

LosVega wrote:Really! Seriously! That's a huge pair you got there which is also the only thing that PLV has more than one of besides accounts

It’s a big, black, and robotic and you can’t seem to get off it.

Your post is offensive and wrong. There’s other threads for your bitching so post it there hater. People looking for clarity in Error 1800 don’t need your bullshit.

Wow! I'm offensive and wrong..... Thanks for the compliment. While error 1800 is a serious issue for those of us that don't partake in questionable (macro) methods of playing SWC, I find it highly amusing when a person that is well known to have engaged in such behavior complains about lack of access caused by such error (and deservedly so in my opinion). My post merely implies a double entendre, yours definitely qualifies for offensive, wrong, rude and a few other things you couldn't get off. Enjoy your hypocritical view from under the bridge.........
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Shankaho

Post#18 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:58 am

I've attacked by error 1800.
I was playing will error 1800 appeared. Game creators should compensate me. In the middle of a conflict, trying to get the 4%, my droidekas burning, resources flew and the defense troops died. Just for all of these, I should be compensated with the highest prize of the conflict and full resources. Now, I'm playing without droidekas, defensive troops and conflict point loosed.
Quality programming controls are awful

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#19 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:51 pm

Spirit wrote:I think they did already.
:D
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
ObiTwo: Officer in this Level 43 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-11 player's welcome. 2-3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

Return to “General Discussions”